NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 23>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2009 at 12:49pm
Wow Dave, sure looks nice! Congrats, looks like you bought it from Rodney's brother.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2009 at 3:52pm
What a find. Good for you!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2009 at 5:52pm
Very cool, Dave- congrats! That motor sure is clean!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2009 at 8:05pm
Thank you to all and more photo's to come.

Dave
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2009 at 10:40pm
Awesome boat, Dave. I agree with Tim, you can eat off that engine!!!

Ken
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2009 at 1:48am
Stay tuned, because I'm gonna cook up some Reidp on that motor...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2009 at 1:59am
That last statement was just for fun guy's.

It was for reid's 73 that made me like that type of boat. And I know he will never sell it to me.

So, I started to look for one and I found this gem. Man the owner kept this boat looking new and stored it very carefully over the years.

So thank Reid for showing me the way.....
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2009 at 12:48pm
Dave,
Awesome looking "pieces" of a boat !!! Now register and bring it to GL. We've got to see that beauty up close !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2009 at 6:33pm
Dave,
Sorry I'm late to the congratulations party here!! I skipped this thread for a day! Fantastic and of course I'm glad to see from the pictures that so far it's original!!

Yes, forget flying and get that boat up to GL.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2009 at 10:55pm
Will post a new thread soon...
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 1:17am
From the look of those pics I wouldn't want to be you if a CCFan caught you making footyprints on the bow.

Homerun Dave!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 1:40am
Thank you Greg, this boat was well kept.

More to come...
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 2:20am
Ok, lets springboard off the unreal find by Dave and finalize your plans for this years event. There are a ton of lurkers and old friends that have still not registered.

In the planning of mainly food and accommodating a great raffle etc, with the registrations in hand, we make it just that much better and easier for everyone. Well and ourselves of course.

Come on people, you said 50 boats... I'd be happy topping the 40 mark at this point.. Little over one month to register..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 3:47am
Dave congratulations on the sweet ride, is she any fast?
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 5:33am
Dave do you have bigger pictures or are you just teasing us again with these 35kb pictures.

I thought MaddMarx with Ski Lime would have been all over this Mustang.

It looks to be in great condition. Do you know of any motor work or are you just keeping it quiet. It may be a sleeper for top speed at GL.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 9:34am
lewy, I will let you decide after the ride at GL.

And yes Dave, come on people sign up for this great event to come!!

It's getting better by the minute...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 10:05am
Dave,

WOW that thing looks great! and only 475 hours. how in the hell did you stumble onto that thing.... Looks great Dave!!!! Can't wait to see it at Green Lake. You are bringing it right?

See ya soon Dave!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 12:44pm
Sweet ride Dave! I can't wait to see it in person at GL.

Love the lime green interior!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 6:14pm
Hey Fans,
The 2009 CorrectCraftFan.com Reunion hats arrived today... They came out great! Thanks to Alan (Action Screen Print) for the design help and to Terri Schneider from Correct Craft for making it happen.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 12:51am
Dave...Great looking boat! I really do like that color interior. Nothing says 70's like Lime Green. I saw a Maurader in OH with the same color interior, except the guy painted the exterior gray, and took away from the originality. Looks like you got yourself a turn key rig there.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

I saw a Maurader in OH with the same color interior, except the guy painted the exterior gray, and took away from the originality.

"68lemans" used to post on the site a decent amount, mostly diagnosing problems and posting updates on the work he was doing.
1972 Marauder
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:51pm
Thats the boat. A guy south of Cleveland was going to turn it into his "Ohio State Boat" and painted the hull Ohio State gray, but lost interest and was selling the boat as-was with most of the interior in boxes. The guy that bought it did a nice job of putting it all back together and putting a tower on it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 3:16pm
I'm still trying to talk the wife into coming to GL with me... I showed her the pics from last year and I think I may have sparked interest.

If I register now, can I add guests later?

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

I'm still trying to talk the wife into coming to GL with me... I showed her the pics from last year and I think I may have sparked interest.

If I register now, can I add guests later?

Yes Randy, not an issue !!! and we'll all call her and tell her that Quinner and Hollywood are harmless Ha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:21am
If anyone is on the fence, just look at any slide show that Keith made for us. I just went back and looked at the LG08 and thought to myself sitting here in my garage on the computer and said Man what a time we had at that event...

The Orange Crush and their crew will be at GL09.

It will only get better if you attend...

Dave

P.S. I will be picking up the 72 Mustang on this Monday.. I can't wait!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 2:59pm
I'm signed up!

I really looking forward to meeting everyone, and checking out all the cool boats!

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2009 at 12:18pm
I see Scottb's signed up, the date change away from race weekend may free up your brother too Scott?

Randy, Sanity, Davidg, Lewey, the Hunter, the Slayer, and a whole bunch more welcome. A few new states too, Idaho and Minn, Lot's of first timers guys, this is going to be a great year!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 1:15am
Update, got a call today from the one and only Mr.Jbear...

Sounds like "us good ole southern boy's" are going to start the GL09 Caravan down here from Fla.

We will meet up at ReidP house and go from there...

Dave
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 11:57am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

I see Scottb's signed up, the date change away from race weekend may free up your brother too Scott?

Alan, you have a good memory. Yes, my brother is planning on coming this year too. I'll have to give him the nudge to hurry up and sign up.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Update, got a call today from the one and only Mr.Jbear...

Sounds like "us good ole southern boy's" are going to start the GL09 Caravan down here from Fla.

We will meet up at ReidP house and go from there...

Dave

I got great calls from Jbear AND the Godfather on Friday evening. And yes, that is a sweet looking new ride Dave. I'm just hoping that those two can work the deal to hook up with us for the trek north to GL. And still crossing my fingers in hopes that MaddMarxx joins the FLA contingent as well. Plus, collecting Critter a few miles up the road will add to that. And SkiCat? And wasn't there someone else I talked to about joining in? We could have as many as 7-8 boats in our caravan. Can't wait.

PS: Dave, while you and Jbear are definitely located way south geographically, you two are the farthest things possible from being "good ole Southern boys." But certainly honored members of the club.      
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 23>
  Share Topic