NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

82’ Stripe measurements

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JPirotte View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPirotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 82’ Stripe measurements
    Posted: April-11-2009 at 5:02pm
Hey guys I am having my stripe redone from my initial disaster!! With the help of keith and his buddies remaking the graphics I am pumped to not look like a jackA$$ on the water this season. I really need the measurments of the stripe to make it as exact as possible. I thought someone had a drawing of them on here but I can't find it. I can only find the stern measurements. Help would be appreciated.

Jay
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2009 at 10:15pm
Jay,

I can get you some measurments but I am right in the middle of repainting mine. I think I am looking at about two weeks before I could pull any measurments. So Keith has the decals for the 82 thru 84 hulls now?

DC
83Ski
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2009 at 12:34am
what numbers do you want? gimme an email at spridle@comcast.net
JPirotte View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPirotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2009 at 4:16pm
Yes Sir, can't wait, it will be a relief to get this done.
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2009 at 1:49am
Email with pictures sent. Where are you at?
JPirotte View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPirotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2009 at 2:44pm
Houston, Thanks for those pics.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic