NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion Thurs Party

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 1:47am
Now we won't say to much about the incoming.

I know you and the guy's will welcome the new arrivals to GL..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 1:49am
P.S. has anybody seen Tim....
03 limited 196 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 03 limited 196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:57am
Kim and I will be there as well....looks like a 9 hour drive...arrive around 3-4 pm. Look forward to meeting the new clan and learn how to drink from "the pro's".
196 w/ZR6,Hot wife,Air Chair,Day at Lake Ozarks...priceless.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by 03 limited 196 03 limited 196 wrote:

learn how to drink from "the pro's".

You'll have to go to the Northeast Reunion for that.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Originally posted by 03 limited 196 03 limited 196 wrote:

learn how to drink from "the pro's".

You'll have to go to the Northeast Reunion for that.

Mike

Haha....
Hey Mike, make the trek over this year and drink with the big dogs, well except for Ken haha
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 3:16pm
Dave, maybe you could be persuaded to do the same?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Dave, maybe you could be persuaded to do the same?

I should do the same Tim. I tried last year, just couldn't make it fit. I'll try better this time around, once things settle down after GL.

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Maybe some meat pies I here De acquired a taste while downunder.

Hollywood, don't even think of touching this.

The meat pies or De's downunder? Please tell me which one not to touch and I'll keep away.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Hey Mike, make the trek over this year and drink with the big dogs, well except for Ken haha

I've still got my fingers crossed Moj.I got some stuff going on at work that may make that trip just a dream again this year, but I do have the time set aside currently. If I make it, it will be last minute, as usual, and I'll probably have to sleep in the closest unlocked car due to no vacancy in town. Do they kick transients out of the park at night out there ??

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 11:31pm
Mike, we'll be driving right by your house real early on the 15th. Be glad to pick you up.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2009 at 12:53pm
Mike,
There will be plenty of places to stay in and around GL. I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Maybe they'll be a mile down the road, but there's always places to stay... Just let me know (when you know), and I'll find you something !!!

Oh, and if the town lets Quinner sleep in his boat, draped with size 44 extra jumbo womens panties on the tower, they'll let you sleep in a truck
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2009 at 11:42pm
Mike, their are plenty of guy's at the campground too. I sure you can past out with the wild ones.

I hope you can make it..

Dave
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Quinner sleeps in his boat, draped with size 44 extra jumbo womens panties on the tower,
Moj'

And all this time I thought he wore them on his head.

Mr Hendricks, If I can be there, I will be !

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 12:27am
   Bruce,very generous of you thanks. I wish I had the time for a road trip, I would definately take you and the boys up on the offer !

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2009 at 7:47pm
Hey Mike,

I bought my plane ticket. We arrive at Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport at 8:35AM on Thursday. You can hitch a ride with us if you're able to go and decide to fly. We're flying home Sunday though. Either way, it would be great to see you at GL.

Also, I believe the McConnell Inn still has rooms available.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2009 at 7:52pm
Bruce,

Will you be at the BBQ on Thursday night? I'm looking forward to catching up.

By the way, the INT starts in Marlboro June 28th. Maybe we'll see you all there? I hope to run the whole course this year!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2009 at 7:56pm
One more thing, it's probably been mentioned already but bring plenty of bug spray. It was pretty buggy last year.

Ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2009 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Bruce,

Will you be at the BBQ on Thursday night? I'm looking forward to catching up.

By the way, the INT starts in Marlboro June 28th. Maybe we'll see you all there? I hope to run the whole course this year!

Ken

Ken, we are planning on being at the BBQ. We may be at the INT. We've got a lot of stuff going on and a lot of work to do on the boat, so we'll see.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 12:05pm
Bruce,

Cool. I'll definitely see you all at GL in July! Safe travels.

Ken
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 3:57am
Steve....I am just catching up on things. Count 4 of us in...My guess Brian and Deb too as we most likely will travel up together.

Mike...hope ya make it. Plenty of room on our ride for ya!extra gear too...don't need to bring much!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 4:57pm
Gary,

where have you been brotha???? Miss you and the Hein crew!!

So wich one of those bad ass boats are you bringing?

ready to sell me the orange or the green one yet?

Cant wait to see ya guys!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 9:20pm
Count the four of us in for the BBQ. We'll be in town the day prior, so If you need any help with set-up etc.

Gary, Liz, Emma, Colin.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 9:30pm
The wife and baby and I will be there.

Hopefully the weather is a little better than last year. A tree almost fell on my truck on the way there....then a tent did fall on it once we got there.

Rob
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 10:07pm
Same problem as Joe, no for sure head count yet. 1 for sure and as many as 4 total. When would you like a positive count?
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 1:47am
Kurt, Candice, Johnny, Shannon, Tim, and Melissa should be rolling in around dinner time on thursday and would be delighted to share in the festivities. Let us know what to bring ... seriously.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 2:51am
We will probably be rolling in around dinner time as well. Can't wait.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 3:07am
Family down for 3. BKH

Livin' the Dream

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 3:22am
I'm planning on on leaving as close to 6AM as I can which should put me in Green Lake around dinner time so count me in. Google maps says almost 10 hours so with traffic and stops probably about 11-12 hours. I'm still not sure who will be coming with me but count on me, I'll let you know if I'm bringing the rest of the clan as soon as I know.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 11:42pm
I'll be there for sure with a small handful, probably about 8 of us, between Jerry, Marshall, Rodney and me and our straglers.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 1:18am
We'll be making arrangements for the supplies about a week in advance. I'll shout out on this thread about 2 weeks before the event and ask people to shore up the numbers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic