Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1969 Passenger Windshield Needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Trent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1969 Passenger Windshield Needed
    Posted: March-21-2005 at 6:26pm
My little brother dropped a scaffold on the passenger (left) half of the windshield on my 1969 Mustang. I would like to purchase the half including the aluminum edge and angle piece that attaches to the gunwale. I guess I could replace the entire thing, but I'd prefer to replace the half. I'm looking for a low cost solution. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I also just replaced the old ford 289 with a Chrysler 318. I replaced the engine because new exhaust manifolds were more expensive than a the slightly used 318 my buddy had. The ford engine has an working transmission, new distributor, a starter that was rebuilt last summer, a good alternater, a nice holley four barrel, new rods, and some other goodies.

I would very much like to trade ford engine parts for a windshield that will work in my application.

-Trent
ctrentbp@yahoo.com
jsunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2005 at 4:47am
I might be interested in some of the parts off of your 289 Ford. I have a 69 Mustang the has a 302 in it. Manifolds are going too, replaced one looking for another. Do you have any other parts worth taking/selling.
Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic