NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 09’ Arrival/Travel Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake 09’ Arrival/Travel Plans
    Posted: May-14-2009 at 3:14pm
With the Main event being 07/17-07/19, Wondering when everyone is planning on arriving and how long they will be staying at Green Lake this year. My daughter Maddie will be riding along with me again this year, we will be setting up camp at the campground and are planning on spending a week or so. Thinking about Monday 07/13 to Monday 07/20 right now.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 4:08pm
Early Friday Morning is our targeted departure time. Hope to make it by noon on Friday, but with a 2 year old in the mix it's anyone's guess.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 4:28pm
The Dart,Boat Nurse with her hubby in tow should arrive Thursday early.
We plan a stop at Steve and Pams {62 wood] on the way north.Not in a big hurry to go south after the fun is over, Monday is planned departure date,time,AM OR PM who knows.......Boat dr/Boat Nurse/Waitin' On The Doc.....
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 5:02pm
We plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and leave Monday morning. We are staying at the campground. I hear the Boatdr is the guy to see for fresh coffee.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 5:54pm
Likely repeat last years arrival in time for setup then dinner and drinking Wednesday, full day on the water thursday (well full day at the campground buffing out the boat for Tim B) before getting into the semi offical business. Would like to stay till Monday this year, or at least be able to make a gametime decision to do so if the weather is nice, but that one might be difficult.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 6:36pm
I am just starting to put together my plans. I haven't registered yet, since I'm not sure if I will be bringing the other half and the kids. I keep telling her that her and the kids would have a great time but she is nervous about making the long trip with the boat. I'm going to show her the pics from last years event and hopefully get her on board.

My plan was to show up Thursday evening and leave Sunday, but I'm considering staying Sunday as well...

I called the Bayview last Thursday and was surprised that they had rooms available. I reserved a double room on the lake side for Thursday through Saturday. How far is the walk from the Bayview to the campground?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 7:02pm
Karen will have a pot on most all day.....
Good strong "BLACK CAJUN COFFEE"
jdkenyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdkenyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 7:18pm
I think we are going to roll in sometime Wednesday night and staying through Sunday afternoon. We are at the McConnell.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Karen will have a pot on most all day.....
Good strong "BLACK CAJUN COFFEE"

Isn't that made from bark?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 11:19pm
I will know more on my arrival time next week.

If I fly, I will meet up with Keith on Thursday afternoon flight.

But, I am also working on a big surprize if I drive !!!

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 12:24am
My son & I will be arriving about Noon Friday. Can't take off Thursday. See all of you there!
β€œBeer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 12:33am
We plan to be in wednesday mid day and leave late monday.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

I am just starting to put together my plans. I haven't registered yet, since I'm not sure if I will be bringing the other half and the kids. I keep telling her that her and the kids would have a great time but she is nervous about making the long trip with the boat. I'm going to show her the pics from last years event and hopefully get her on board.

My plan was to show up Thursday evening and leave Sunday, but I'm considering staying Sunday as well...

I called the Bayview last Thursday and was surprised that they had rooms available. I reserved a double room on the lake side for Thursday through Saturday. How far is the walk from the Bayview to the campground?

Randy,
The walk is about 15 min from the hotel to the campground. Maybe longer the later in the evening you stay LOL....
Moj'
PS: your family will have a riot. There's plenty to do and see and drink. Most all families that have attended have all come back the next year. It's a cheap way to spend an extended weekend with or without your boat.

Look forward to meeting you all. No register already
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 12:55am
Randy,

My daughter just turned 10, there were several kids there last year and will most likely be even more this year, bring the family, they will have a great time.

The Bayview is a short walk to town, so is the campground, they are across the bay from each other so about 2 short walks apart.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 1:11am
Last year was my first GL event to attended.

I have been to three now, if you want to count the St.John Run.

And I can say, "everyone will have a great time".

Quinner is right, I think alot more kids will attend this year. Someone has to drive the boats..

Dave
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 2:21am
My wife, Jodi, is planning to be a part of the trip this year (no golf conflict). We plan on arriving at the Bay View early Thurs PM.

Will leave Indy Wed and stay in Madison, WI Wed nite. On Thurs AM visit St Johns Military Academy in Delafield WI, where we both taught during the first summer we were married (year 1968).

Will be departing sometime Sunday for Jodi has to be at the hospital for work Monday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and letting Jodi see who I talk about. I usually have good things to say, even about the DR. LOL

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 3:02am
Chuck, the coffee is just roasted coffee beans, no fillers or additives.It is the way the cajuns roast them, and also how little water you use.
I think the "bark" comes from the noise your tummy makes after two cups.......
Lookin' forward to another great time to be had.
Karen and I leave Fri.early going to the "Masters" in Calloway Garden.Going to be draggin' the Dart for Mr. Ralph to sign. Sounds like we will be his guests.He is suppling the tickets, major blow out if I understand correctly..........Boat dr

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 8:17am
We want to be there in time to set up and make the cookout thursday night. Amy and I will be in Billy's back yard at the campground...should we be worried?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 9:11am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

But, I am also working on a big surprize if I drive !!!

Dave, you giving away a boat straight from the factory?

Kim and I are leaning on heading up that way. Have already been offered a place to stay (thanks Jbear) and seats on the "pumpkin patch" for the weekend. We'd fly up on Friday morning leave on Sunday afternoon.Guess if we're going to do this I need to register.

DOC... you guy's coming to the Masters and your bringing the Dart? Saaaweet! We'll be there on Sat. I'll be sporting a River Run T-shirt!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 6:49pm
Initial plans for us are to arrive Wednesday late afternoon, leave Monday late am. Trying to iron out a few details before registering. See everyone there!

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 7:37pm
Friday to Monday, but since I'm traveling with a woman that is subject to change, change again, change back, then change at any moment.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 7:58pm
Sorry, no free boats this year. I will be coming on my dime this time..
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 10:07pm
Dave, did you ever work out a deal with that Mustang?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2009 at 12:13am
Bruce, I called and spoke with the owner about the price. I think he wanted more then what he paid for it. So I got a bad taste in my mouth.

Nice guy, but I had to pass on that one.

I am working on something now, but can not tell just yet..
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2009 at 10:19am
Should be there early Thursday morning and leave sunday afternoon or even Monday morning? Will try to get a full day in at the sand bar on Thursday in addition to Fri. and Sat. Might have one of you crazy ass Barefooters teach me to to the Barefoot thing...... I may need to be drunk for that though...

See ya all there!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:11am
Roll call people!

Who                    Where                     When                          Phone           
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RainDog           Family Compound      10th thru 22nd        414dash791dash6955
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:13am
I fly into Milwaukee at 3:30 pm on Thursday. I figure I'll make it to GL by 6:00 - just in time to meet at the park..

I have a flight out late on Sunday night.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Roll call people!

Who                    Where                     When                          Phone           
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mojo              Family abode        16th thru 26th        630-842-4124
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Roll call people!

Quinner           Campground          13th    thru 20th        847-494-9320
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 5:52pm
Roll call people!

Quinner           Campground          13th    thru 20th        847-494-9320
Behl & Wife(Jodi) Bayview          16th thru 19th             317-439-6037   
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic