NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who do you want meet at GL09

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 2:40pm
Great memory jolters and ideas here. Lobster Boy Marshall just left my house a few minutes ago and is certainly planning to make it. Boaty and Skipper can't stop barking about it and already have their raft and tennis balls packed. And I'm certainly looking forward to another, now-annual, celebratory Shot-Ski Photo Op (and shot) with the "Classic Bast%rds", as we induct newest member Bruce Hart.

But meeting some of these new 'Fans will be my highlight. To borrow from a Foster's Lager campaign a few yrs back, "LEWY..,Australian for Correct Craft".

I'm wondering if there'll be anything sane, about Sanity.     

As for Eric; We've got a whole gang swinging right thru Ohio. We'll pick up you (and your tools) right along the way. Plus I'm sure we've got lodging available in at least one of the campers, so everything's covered.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I've seen Greg's board I'm guessing he could be Gold...

I need this explained to me! What am I getting roped into?

Mojo, we'll have to get after CQ then...I'm used to steel points.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Great memory jolters and ideas here. Lobster Boy Marshall just left my house a few minutes ago and is certainly planning to make it. Boaty and Skipper can't stop barking about it and already have their raft and tennis balls packed. And I'm certainly looking forward to another, now-annual, celebratory Shot-Ski Photo Op (and shot) with the "Classic Bast%rds", as we induct newest member Bruce Hart.

But meeting some of these new 'Fans will be my highlight. To borrow from a Foster's Lager campaign a few yrs back, "LEWY..,Australian for Correct Craft".

I'm wondering if there'll be anything sane, about Sanity.     

As for Eric; We've got a whole gang swinging right thru Ohio. We'll pick up you (and your tools) right along the way. Plus I'm sure we've got lodging available in at least one of the campers, so everything's covered.

with the "Classic Bast%rds", as we induct newest member Bruce Hart.

Now that's a group I'd be honored to join.

WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Non 2001 owners that will be fun to close the Goose Blind down and run them out of CL: WakeSlayer & 05210

What is CL?    As long as it isn't that Spotted Cow poison, I am down.   For what it is worth, I do NOT drink chardonnay, either.

HW, you and Quinner are on the short list for certain. Along with Pete, Steve, Sanity, and all the rest I have not met yet (not excluding the folks I have met, by any means)

In particular, folks that are in Club BigBlock !

And I want to surf the Dart!

Mike N

1968 Mustang

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:00pm
CL = coors light

Gold = highest rank dart player in Windy City Dart league (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:05pm
Now I get it; thought you were talking about my wakeboard. LOL

I'll settle for tin or lead after my gaffe yesterday.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:20pm
Coors Light is no problem.    Was slightly nervous about the acronym, though.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

What is CL?    As long as it isn't that Spotted Cow poison, I am down.

Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

Coors Light is no problem.

WTF?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:36pm
Seriously dude.   I like beer. I like a LOT of beers. Damn near all of them. But that Spotted Cow stuff is ...
I cannot even find the word. Maybe New Glarus had a bad batch that week, but man...

Don't tell me you like Goose Island, too.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:44pm
The Goose has Schlitz on tap, and Wake Slayer, I'm with ya on the Spotted cow Now next to my "Buddy lite's", yep, I think my 11 year old is bring the boat back in haha..

Oh wait, Brooke will drive, that's right..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:59pm
It is a very short list of beers that I won't drink. And there is a Spotted Cow sitting right on top of it.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2009 at 3:59pm
Time to call out some of the Michigan, Indiana & Ohio guys, where is Tull, 86BFN, 75 Stang, C Bass, and others??? Lot's of Illinois, Wisco and Minnesota folks out there as well that are not signed up??

Mojo, Chuck and the Paragon will not be there this year, bummer, he will be out of town.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2009 at 4:02pm
CQ, Chuck doesn't need to be there. Send the Paragon along with you. Maddie can drive the 206.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Mojo, Chuck and the Paragon will not be there this year, bummer, he will be out of town.

Chris, maybe Chuck woudn't mind if Browney came in to use the Paragon for the weekend hahaha...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2009 at 1:19pm
Based on some of the stories CQ told about him and Brownie, I don't think I'd even lend them a canoe.
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 4:16pm
wakeslayer, cmon, you have to try spotted cow again. i happen to be a bit of a beer aficionado myself and spotted cow is one of my all time favs.

i'm thinking of coming up there to check out your on shore boat show with my wife and son. green lake is only about 1 hour and 20 minutes from my house and i have become quite the inboard ski boat fan.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

wakeslayer, cmon, you have to try spotted cow again. i happen to be a bit of a beer aficionado myself and spotted cow is one of my all time favs.

i'm thinking of coming up there to check out your on shore boat show with my wife and son. green lake is only about 1 hour and 20 minutes from my house and i have become quite the inboard ski boat fan.

Phil,
You can do better than that !!! Bring the skier with you on Sat and come out and see all of these babies on the water !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 6:46pm
Phospher

I will bring some Moose Drool and we can each have one of those. I may give another Spotted Cow a chance, but I am pretty scarred after my first experience. It is always possible that I sampled a bad batch

Deal?

Mike N

1968 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 6:58pm
Moose drool?!!? LOL

Bring me some bear snot!
1988 BFN-sold

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 8:26pm
Back to who we want to meet at GL.....

I want to meet a new gas-dock girl. The cutie from the last two years, remember Courtney (see photos from 07), well I believe she sorta had a hand in, or knowledge of, our rental pontoon boat engine getting banged up at the dock and us having to pay for it. Won't let that happen again. But she sure was cute.

I wanna get in on that Moose Drool-Spotted Cow taste test. Out of a keg, I agree with phospher and others that the 'Cow is A-OK. But something really sounds good about that Moose Drool also.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 12:20am
Had some Moose Drool while in Canada.
Now that stuff can straighten up your Antler.
A good beer..
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 1:55pm
Reid,
No way, can't have Courtney taking the fall..

She's working the dock again this summer and we talked about the reunion.. She told me "she can't wait to see the cute bald guy in that cool old boat"..

Yep, someone you want to meet at GL09' hahaha..

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 6:44pm
The Drool is, in my opinion, be best brown ale money can rent. I used to have to smuggle it back from MT/ID, but they sell it here now. I will bring a bunch spares for all those that want to taste a beer that does not taste like they made it with water that leached from a feedlot.   
Mike N

1968 Mustang

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 1:52pm
I think if i showed the love hate relationship would end, I really need to visit the reunion topic more often, 50/50. I really need to meet alot of you guy's in person to relieve the tension
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I think if i showed the love hate relationship would end

So we should feel free to hate you with a clear conscious?

Yall don't read that wrong; I'm yanking his chain and he knows it.

Guys, will there be a snipe hunt or a cow tipping trip we can take Eric on? I'll bring my cheese stretcher...the board stretcher is way too heavy.   
1988 BFN-sold

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 6:17pm
i got offended once in my life and it hurt my feelings, it was a girl in High School who told me im not going out with you because your ugly, word for word. well well, along comes face book 27 years later, I did let her know she put a few pounds on and got ugly to boot... true story
"the things you own will start to own you"
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2009 at 1:17am
Come on out, Eric - you can write it off as a promotional expense - you have to entertain customers once in a while!     You aren't going to get the chance to buy any beers though.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2009 at 10:32am
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

You aren't going to get the chance to buy any beers though.

I'll get the first(gasp) Moose Drool!

...and yall call us rednecks?!!?   LOL
1988 BFN-sold

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 12:12am
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Guys, will there be a snipe hunt or a cow tipping trip we can take Eric on?

brunstuckians look at cow-tipping as an everyday activity...so I am sure eric will be looking for some other type of fun.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 10:00am
Thanks John; I keep forgetting about the Brunstucky thing.

Cat juggling?
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic