NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who do you want meet at GL09

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who do you want meet at GL09
    Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:25am
Since the 2008 reunions, there has been a bunch of new names on the board as well as some interesting regulars that have yet to attend a reunion. Lets take this opportunity to start cajoling a few folks to MAKE THE TRIP!

Who would you like to meet or see at a 09 reunion?

1. Sanity and Blink. Any woman who sprays her own gel and the man who supports her must be a pretty cool duo. Plus, I really want to see the YuckyTan Mustang in person.

2. Nates78Ski. A young guy (well, by most of our standards)who is tackling a woodie resto and doing a great job.

3. Eric Lavine. Come on, dude! You are the 2nd most active poster and at least 10% of them are good! Besides, you could write it off on your taxes.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 10:49am
Eric - I promise not to ask you to wrench on my boat if you come!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 11:59am
Would be great to see Eric at GL I love reading his posts. (10% of them anyway)
The political discussions he and Buffalo have always amuse me. Funny thing is 90% of the time I don't even know what they are talking about.

The added bonus would be his very attractive wife who would be required to keep track of his beer quota. Come on Eric looking at the USA map Ohio is not that far from GL only 526 miles 9 hrs 7 mins. Even a chevy should make that trip before a rebuild is due.

The list of people to meet is huge. I really got hooked by Buffalo's "Pumpkin Patch" thread when I found this great forum. The first thing I did on the computer every morning was check that thread.

Jbear sounds like a great guy I hope he is attending. Pete and TRBenj with their amazing knowledge of Correct Crafts, Boat Dr., JoeinNY, BKhallpass, SNobsessed, Raindog and his wife De who has made my wife feel much more comfortable about the trip to GL now.

I think I will need to put a list together for GL of real names to CCfan usernames. As I am hopeless with names but I usually know what car they drive.

I just hope I have enough time to have a chat or a beer with everyone attending.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:10pm
At the 2009 reunion I'm looking forward to meeting all the wives, but for posters on the site:

PaulyBanana
lewy2001
SNobsessed

Edit: I just realized they all have 2001 series boats LOL.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:29pm
{{Dog}}
Cool thread, I'll play...

First, I'd really like to see all the guys and girls that have made it each year so far. There are a lot of names I don't see on the list for GL09'. It would be a shame for them to miss this year. You all know who you are, and I sincerely hope you are still planning on coming for some portion of the weekend.

Second, there are so many new members registered, I look forward to meeting all of you. You're in for a great time with your families and fellow members.

As for Eric, we'd all certainly like for him to come out and enjoy the weekend with us, but will bet a case of your favorite hops, he doesn't make it haha

As for Mr. Buddy Lite and my friend Captain Morgan, I'm sure they will show up again as they are always a treat with their late night entertainment.

For the rest of you on the fence, {{Sanity}}, I really hope you sign up last minute and come out. We are going to have a blast !! Oh, and I'd love for the owner of the red paragon (his name escapes me) to come out again so he can show the masses that beautiful boat..

Life's good people, and summer is closing in. Again, don't miss this event...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:55pm
Eric, you really should blow off the collectable glassware convention this year.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:08pm
Darn right we need to see Eric's wife there this year, it wouldn't be so bad if she brought him along as well.

What about Tull and his crew, maybe he is afraid to foot with all us youngins' LOL.

Very much looking forward to meeting the new attendees as much as seeing familiar faces from past years.

Workin Brownie on making the trip again, he is a maybe at best for the moment.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:29pm
"Bownie", now there's someone we have'nt seen in awhile !!!

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:40pm
I'm looking forward to meeting all of the faces of the CCfan family that will be new to me.

Besides the CCfan group I'd like to meet the owner of the New Glarus brewery. He could drive over with some samples too!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:42pm
Pete and John probably forget most everyone anyway...
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:49pm
HW, where's Johnny and the barefoot been hiding? Is he coming this year??

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 3:34pm
Johnny's Barefoot was out last night pulling footers, I told him to register like 9 times already.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

As for Eric, we'd all certainly like for him to come out and enjoy the weekend with us, but will bet a case of your favorite hops, he doesn't make it haha

I talked to him a couple weeks ago and he said he is going to make it out there this year...

Come on Eric. Sign up. Don't flake on us!

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Johnny's Barefoot was out last night pulling footers, I told him to register like 9 times already.

Outstanding.. He's always up for a azz whoop'n on the dart board...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 4:44pm
Non 2001 owners that will be fun to close the Goose Blind down and run them out of CL: WakeSlayer & 05210
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 5:17pm

Outstanding.. He's always up for a azz whoop'n on the dart board...

I have to watch the first few rounds to see if I need to stay in my chair(stand a chance)...but I will bring my darts!

What games do yall like?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 7:22pm
Hey Greg,
The game is Cricket of course. The board is plastic however. They had steel tip darts until Quinner thought they were decorative drink stir's late night and the old ladies from the rotory club didn't like it much haha...
I can hardly wait for the laughs....

I could use a partner !!! Bring whatcha got ....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 7:25pm
Speaking of laughs, is Lobster Boy Marshall coming this year.. That cemetary run last year was a stitch !!! LMAO..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 7:50pm
Moj' you can take Johnny!

Or the BFN boys vs the SNs??? I've seen Greg's board I'm guessing he could be Gold...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2009 at 11:41pm
I would like to see any of Keith's family.

His Mom and Dad was a treat to meet and speak with at LG08...

Dave
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 10:46am
I'd can't wait to see the Orange Crush!!

All the regulars and all the new people signed up.....the more the better!

I would like to see a Female Pro wakboarder this year....nothing wrong with Adam W but...well you know what i mean! Have both come! so that the wives and girlfriends are still happy

Boat Dr. and Nurse with the dart of coarse!

I want to see the pyramid again!

Reids dogs......

I want to see pete brainard Barefoot in his jeans!!

Keiths family should come out again!

PLBC crew always good to hang with(with johny's new boat)

Oh and Quinners boat littered with wowmens undergarments again! funny stuff.

Hopefully Jbear again....Tim(Trbenj) hollywood,Quinner,Gary Hein(stang)BKH etc etc etc....

More wood boats!!

The shotski (at the Goose Blind)as always!

The list goes on and on and on.......

Don't miss this event or trust me you will regret it!!

Can't wait.....see ya all there!

P.S. oh and i almost forgot..... Can't wait to see De and Kerri ......Hi steve & Moj Love ya guys!! just kidding of coarse!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 12:52pm
Sanity and Blink are planning to be at their first cc reunion and are excited to meet EVERYONE!

Can I bring my fishing rod? Moj' will you throw some fish on the grill?
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:12pm
Sanity, Which boat are you going to bring? Any chance the Mustang will be ready?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

Sanity and Blink are planning to be at their first cc reunion and are excited to meet EVERYONE!

Can I bring my fishing rod? Moj' will you throw some fish on the grill?

Haha, for sure, you catch it, we'll filet it and on a plank it shall go !!! Glad to see you you guys will come out and play.. Although I believe you'll be boatless, there's plenty of us around to share rides with..

Don't forget to register...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:27pm
Steve,
We were talking about that last night. Unfortunatley, the Mustang won't be ready. Blink has to check his drill schedule. Not sure if we're towing a boat along yet or not, more than likely, not. Maybe the Doc and Karen will take me for a ride. Karen and I can sit in the back and do the princess wave.

Moj'
Heck, I would be happy just to meet everyone, take pictures of everything, drink beer and fish off the dock.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 2:09pm

Although I believe you'll be boatless, there's plenty of us around to share rides with..

Are you forgetting the 82 and the 94(?) Ski Nautiques they have? You definitely don't need to bring a boat to enjoy the fun though.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 2:26pm

Although I believe you'll be boatless, there's plenty of us around to share rides with..

Are you forgetting the 82 and the 94(?) Ski Nautiques they have? You definitely don't need to bring a boat to enjoy the fun though.

Yeah HW, we already had a discussion as Michelle was asking questions about GL and told me that most likely they'd fly in for the event... They have darn near as many boats as Reid has. Ha.
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 10:50pm
Everyone that is flying in should post, because they can share a rental car. I know Keith will be flying in around 3:30 p.m. on Thursday.

I was going to share the ride with him, but know it look's like I will be driving in with the Reid's crew if all works out.

And yes Reid I will call you soon...

Dave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 11:09pm
Don't want to thread jack but, what the h..

Just got off the phone with Reid, he would love to have the 72 join his crew...

Man, this is going to be a great road trip!!!!

Dave
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2009 at 12:54am
Wow ...where to start on this one!

I guess the number 1 thing I'd like to see is Pete footin' in his jeans. I am sure he wouldn't even mess the crease..

Would love to see Dena and Emily again...relive the great time we had when they stayed with us for the river run...uhh...Rob too.

SHOTSKI..

HW coming down the hill with a Beam and Diet for me.

The Georgia folks...Greg, Amy, Tim and Kim.

skicat

moj and cigar

Reid and the posse

Any and all 1st timers and people from outa the country.

BKH and those 2 beautiful girls.

The Lake and 62 woodhead and their wives.

The good boat dr and his nurse.

Alan..Paul..Tim..Raindog..Pat...gosh I could go on and on and still forget some-one.....

And of course...the guy who makes it all possible...Keith...

Lets see some of those pictures from last year!

john

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic