Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 15>
Author
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re-produced Correct Craft Decals
    Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:42am
The original stickers were part of my own collection. It has taken many hours and months to have these reproduced to their correct size, color, shape and design. These are as good as my own collection. I had these made so that other CCF members could display thier pride with a decal that matches your boats vintage!

Just completed as of 4/13/2010 another huge assortment of warning decals for your Correct Craft trailer and boat! Prices are listed. Three decals at $10.00 each the rest are at $7.00! Page down for payment and shipping instructions.

Just completed as of 2/12/2010 huge assortment of warning decals for your Correct Craft trailer and boat! All but one at $7.00 each, the large 1990's yellow and red goes for $10.00 each! Page down for payment and shipping instructions.

Just Completed! Chrome trailer stickers! They are ready to be shipped!

The 1980's trailer sticker

The 1970's trailer sticker

Late 70's License Plate

Cost $25.00 plus shipping

More stickers are also being produced such as the gold dash 2001 interior sticker and hull numbers 2001 used from 1982-1984 and much more to come! Stay tuned!

Here is the dash sticker! The sticker has a little glare from the sun, there are no scratches in the 2001 number!

The Price for the dash decal is $35.00 plus shipping!

The 2001 numbers are sold at $40.00 per pair plus shipping!

Two warning decals (yellow trailer) and (red hull danger sticker) each at $7.00 plus shipping!

2001 1982-1984 license Plates!

Here they are!

License plates in red, black, blue and gray!

$25.00 plus shipping

Here is the 1925-1975 decal for the Southwind Correct Crafts

Cost is at $20.00 each plus shipping

Prices DO NOT include shipping. Please email me if you would like to purchase any of these.

skierox@hotmail.com

or call at 952-406-1205

I perfer your check or money order
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 8:34pm
Mid '70's chrome foil trailer decals???
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 8:52pm
When you get the dash decal and gold 2001 from the side I will take a set of those (maybe 2) along with the appropriate flag and since 1925 decals for my 83. Let me know.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2009 at 11:33pm
DrCC, call Woody at 407-851-1965.

I think he might have some of those decals.

I'm also looking for the same ones.

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 10:57pm
I might as well help clear up any mis-understanding on why we spent the last 5 months trying to get these decals as close to original as possible. I have known Woody (Former SECC) now mastercraft and Bruce at soon to be(formerly MWCC) for over twenty years. Woody had the last gold 2001 decals about twelve years ago. The glue went bad on the last dash decal and was thrown away! Our understanding is that these DO NOT exist any longer in the Correct Craft inventory.

I wanted a replacement set for my 83 Ski Nautique and thought that others might be interested in having not only these, but other hard to find to find Correct Craft and decals.

I hope that CCF members will enjoy adding these to their boats and tow rigs.

I replaced my dash sticker today! Here it is! Sorry there is a little glare from the sun around the small 2001. These are not scratch marks!

The Price on the side 2001 decal is $25.00 for the pair plus shipping!    
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2009 at 6:41pm
As stated previously, I need two dash decals, two pairs of the 2001, two complete sets of the flag and since 1925 decals. I will pick them up from you at the green lake reunion, if you want payment beforehand let me know.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 12:26am
Let's do this! If anyone is going to Green Lake, save some postage and you can pay me there. Please continue to post your orders here so that I can be sure to have them ready for pickup on site! If you need your stickers now, please email or call me and I will get it into the mail asap.

Thanks-Pauly-Banana

More new items are on there way!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 12:37am
Pauly, I would like to get 2 of the USA and 2 of the Since 1925 decals of the same size. I will pick up at GL. Thanks
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 12:44am
Pauly, I'd like a Correct Craft, on the waters of the world... (second from bottom of original post). Green Lake pickup please.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 2:12am
Late 70's License Plate. I had one of these made from my own that I never used or installed on my trailer. There were complaints from some people that the orginals had developed dry rot. These are made of metal with the decal over the top with white painted metal on the back! They are 12X6 (standard license plate) with white and dark blue coloring.

Cost $25.00 plus shipping

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 1:33am
Hollywood, no problem, I will cancel your order. I will have extra's at Green lake if you change your mind!

Thanks-Paul
77 nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 4:23pm
Paul, I'm looking for a set of the larger since 1925 decals for my '77. A few months ago I ordered a full set from Woody but the "since" ones are too small. I'm quite sure that the ones I took off were origional since they said 1925 to 1977. The shadow on my gelcoat measures 7" tall ( from top to bottom of the point ) by 5" wide. I would use the ones I've got but the shadow is just too obvious. Can you help me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 6:50pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 11:00pm
I brought three of these that were given away at the Green Lake reunion as door prizes. Many expressed an interest in these so here is the 2001 82-84 license plates as shown on my trailer!

Here they are!

License plates in red, black, blue and gray!

It is white metal with the vinyl sticker on the front. You can order these in red, black, blue and gray. They are in stock and ready to be shipped.

The cost is $25.00 plus $6.00 priority mail shipping. If you purchase more than one the shipping cost stays at $6.00 dollars total for shipping. I take checks and money orders.

Thanks Pauly-banana
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2009 at 3:52pm
Paul....I have a '76 Southwind. I would like to find two stickers for it to replace the ones on there now which are pretty worn. They are:

1.)
Correct Craft
1925-1975
(must be the 7" tall ones)

2.)
Flag emblem

Do you carry these, and if so, how much are they each? I would need 2 of each.

Thanks!

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2009 at 6:36pm
Hi Dave,

Thank You for your question. Yes, I have both items in stock.

(2) Since 1925 Large Decal 7X5 inches (20.00 each        $40.00

(2) Flag Decal 6 X 4 5/8 inches (15.00 each)            $30.00

Priority Mail Shipping       $ 6.50

Total Due                    $76.50

Thank You For Your Inquiry
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2009 at 8:12pm
Paul;

Thanks for the quick response. Clarification on the "Since 1925" decals. Mine actually say 1925-1975 on the bottom, and there is a depiction of a non-Ski Nautique correct craft boat in the center of it encompassed by the large feather like symbols. I know it may not be a big deal, but, just curious if you have those instead of the ones that actually say "Since 1925". Let me know. Just wanted to keep it original!

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2009 at 9:36pm
Hi Dave,

Thank You for your Post Reply. Is there a chance that you could send a close-up picture of your 1925-1976 Correct Craft side boat decal? How bad are your stickers on your boat now? I am working with a very talented decal image house. I would need a tracing of the actual decal size (Height & Width) and any pictures of the decal colors when the boat was new.

Pauly-Banana

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2009 at 10:24pm
Paul;

I will work on getting that for you tomorrow. One side is in much better shape than the other. I won't have any pics of when they were new, but, someboday else may have them.

Dave
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2009 at 1:41am
Paul;

Not the best picture, but it should give you an idea of what the "1925-1975" decal looks like. It measures 6 7/8" in height (to the tip at the bottom), and 5 1/2" wide. It appears to have a depiction of a Southwind on it. Definately not a Ski Nautique. See picture below.    

Several years ago, I stopped by a Correct Craft dealer just outside of Milwauakee, and they had several of the "Since 1925" decals, so I picked one up that I have in my office. This "Since 1925" decal is a little smaller than the decal on my boat, although the design is basically the same. This decal has a depiction of a late 70's Ski Nautique on it. It measures 6 1/8" x 4 3/4".

Dave

Bailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 3:43am
Hey does anyone know where i can come across a chrome decal that was located in the center of the console on late 70's - 80 models...It was a chrome logo that said Ski Nautique in a cursive type writing. I am restoring my 82 and would love to find one!

Thanks
~Bailey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 5:57pm
77 nautique,

I was going through the old posts and found that you needed a set of the largest (Since 1925) side decals for your 1977 Nautique. Did you ever find a set of 7-3/16 Tall x 5-9/16 Wide? I now have them in stock.
Pauly-Banana

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 6:20pm
Hi davidg,

I have got in touch with Correct Craft people, about your side decals and your decal probably was never remade after the original run was used up. I ran it by the decal people that I am working with and they feel that it could be reproduced, but it would be expensive to make a small amount of that decal. They wondered if you know of other 1975 or 1976 Southwind people are in need of that decal?

Pauly Banana

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 6:36pm
Hey Pauley, thanks for getting back to me. I'm all set with the decals though. I was all hot to trot with getting my boat done at the time but it has only been in the water once so far this year. Very sad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 8:02pm
Hi DrCC,
Is it possible for you or someone to send me a good picture of what this chrome trailer decal looks like?
Pauly-Banana
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 8:10pm
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 12:36am
Bailey,
Do you have a picture of the decal you are looking for?
83Ski
Bailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2009 at 3:47am
The black Decal for the Airguide Speedo or the Chrome "Ski Nautique" decal that was located in the middle of the console?

~Bailey
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2009 at 9:46pm
I have the black airguide decals. I need to see a pic of the chrome decal you are speaking of.
83Ski
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2009 at 12:16am
Bailey, ROLL TIDE.
I have the chrome dash emblems "Ski Nautique" They are exact duplicates of the original cut from stainless steel. Call me if you are interested at 727-612-4772.
bj
hasbeenskier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 15>
  Share Topic