Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 15>
Author
Kaehr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaehr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2010 at 3:11pm
I am actually looking for a decal that looks just like the writing on the side of my boat. Can TimD make those??
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2010 at 8:26pm
Kaehr, just ask Tim D. through the post option! go to gear for sale look for 2001 shirts for sale and ask him.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2010 at 7:52pm
Pauly,   Thank you very very much!   

Just yesterday, I mailed an item to a fellow member, just because I thought he would enjoy having it.   Today, your envelope shows up.

Good Kharma?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 12:21am
I would say that it is good Kharma and I would hope that there are Correct Crafts in the next world! I'd better start working on my Dharma for a complete package deal, until then we will just keep spreading good cheer!
whoone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2010 at 9:59pm
I saw that the 1925 -1975 decals are possibally in the works to be made!? I have a Southwind that has pretty bad decals and I am interested in getting some new ones with the flag decal also. I saw that Pauly- Bananna is in minneapolis. Me too. I' in Hopkins. I would love to get a set. If you need to see what one looks like you can take a look at my boat. The art from Nautique frk is better that the ones on my boat.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 3:25pm
Whoone, yes I do have the decal in stock and ready to be shipped. They are $20 each or $40 for the pair plus $5 dollars shipped. The flag is $15 each or $30 for the pair. The art work from Nautique frk was what we used to manufacture the 1925-1975 decal.

To get a complete set of both you would be at $75 dollars plus Minnesota sales tax $5.33 total would be $80.33 shipped.

Here is the 1925-1975 Southwind decal!

Email me at mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com or call 952-432-4318

watch for a picture of the 1925-1975 tomorrow.

Thanks-Paul
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2010 at 3:13pm
Pauly, I hope the images that I supplied for the above decal helped in this project !! Keep up the great work !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2010 at 1:14am
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Pauly, I hope the images that I supplied for the above decal helped in this project !! Keep up the great work !!

I got to tell you that without your decal this would not have happened! People would have to agree that it really turned out nice. Thanks for all the help, without help these things would never get done.

Thanks again, Paul
psherwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psherwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2010 at 2:18am
Any interest in '86-'89 Martiniques? Dash, walkthru bulkhead, trailer, and rear quarter of hull. I'd love to have them for my '86 restoration.
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2010 at 8:52am
Hey Pauly Banana-

Have you done a Ski Nautique 1925-1978 Correct Craft Sheild Sticker (similiar to the southwind above)?

Thanks-
Nautique Mike
Nautique Mike
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2010 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Nautique Mike Nautique Mike wrote:

Hey Pauly Banana-

Have you done a Ski Nautique 1925-1978 Correct Craft Sheild Sticker (similiar to the southwind above)?

Thanks-
Nautique Mike

Mike,
Pauly is reproducing the old decals. Are you looking for a replacement to a existing?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2010 at 12:19am
What would really help is a picture of your decal that you are looking at getting re-produced. In discussing this with other Correct Craft experts, it sounds like a 1975-78 decal might have did existed. I have heard about them, but have not seen one. My belief would be that it would not be too difficult since we already have the boat image, colors and year font that was created for the 1978 Southwind (boat image would be the same as the since 1925 decal from my first post or page one). A photo would get the ball rolling. If the decal never did exist, such as Pete was trying to figure out, it still could be done without a whole lot of problems.

We would also need to know font size and shape for "Correct Craft" at the top of the decal.

If you have the decal, please measure the height and width since these came in different sizes.

Paul
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2010 at 11:45am
Hi Pauley-

This would be a reproduction of an original Ski Nautique Sheild which reads..."Correct Craft 1925-1978".

You have this sticker in your offerings but it says "Correct Craft Since 1925"

The one you sell is pictured with the American Ski Assoc and USA sheild.

The art work would be exactly like your "Since 1925" sheild but with "1925-1978" substituted at the bottom. The type face for this would be the same as the Southwind one you just made.

Sorry I don't have a pic. as my boat is in storage.

Thanks-
Nautique Mike
Nautique Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2010 at 11:59pm
Nautique Mike,

I understand what we need to do! This should not be a problem! That would be the good news, but let's wait until you get the boat out of storage. We want to get some measurements of your decal before merging the artwork from the two decals that I currently have. At this point there are three different sizes and possibly more of the since 1925 decals.

Whenever possible, shot me a picture of your decal with the measurements. It won't take very long to make once I hear back from you with the above information!

Skiing is right around the corner!

Pauly-Banana
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2010 at 12:32am
Hi Pauly
I need some of your great stickers for my 90 bfn.
Do you have the warning sticker for the transom tow hook if so I will take 1.
Danger avoid personal injury keep away from boat and do not use boarding platfrom while engine is running I will take 2.
fuel warning sticker by fuel filler I will take 1.
Just let me know what info you need and how to make payment

Thank you
John

NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2010 at 3:16pm
John, shoot me an email to get this started.

mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2010 at 10:33am
Pauly did you get my email, need some more decals.

Thanks
John
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2010 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by QUEBEC QUEBEC wrote:

Pauly did you get my email, need some more decals.

Thanks
John

John, I did not, just shoot me the email thru the following site: mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon,
Paul
jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2010 at 11:50am
Is 1 Red Danger decal and 2 yellow " Do Not Use Gasoline" decals still available?

JN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 12:04am
Yes, got everything that you need! Send me an email at:

mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com

or call at 952-432-4318

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 12:43am
John and JN

Here is an example of two gasoline warning decals used by Correct Craft. I have both of these avaliable!

Let me know which of these you guys need! Shoot me an email saying top one or bottom one at the following email site: mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com

I hope that this helps.

Paul

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 10:20am
Here are the first pictures of the black Ski Nautique trailer decals from the 1980's! A few more comparisons need to be done before this one goes up for sale! Many have been waiting a long time for this one!

another shot!

Paul
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 1:53am
Paul,

I will be ordering two of those 80's trailer decals when they are ready. They look great.

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 3:30pm
Donald, you will be the first to purchase the decal on CCF! We need to cross check the sticker one more time down at the cabin. We plan on doing this next weekend. Great looking isn't it!

Shoot me your email so that I can keep you posted.

Thanks-Paul at: mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2010 at 11:24am
Paul,

It is tilley166@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 1:22am
Just completed as of 4/13/2010 another huge assortment of warning decals for your Correct Craft trailer and boat! Prices are listed. Three decals at $10.00 each the rest are at $7.00! Page one has payment and shipping instructions!

Email me at mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com or call 952-432-4318
jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 12:32pm
Pauly,

These look great. I am going to order 2 of these plus the 3 I told you about already. Will the S+H be the same as before. Also, I do not see a "Boatsmans Checklist" for an 88 SN 2001. Do you have one or know where I can get one.

JN
Bailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 1:42pm
Off topic question but does anybody know where I can find the post about the guy with the wooden trottle knobs for sale? I cant find it on here and I want to purchase one more my 2001

thank everyone!

Bailey
~Bailey
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 3:13pm
Uh???? Shifter Knobs
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 1:12am
JN, the shipping will be the same if I can ship all at the same time. Boatman's checklist is being made as we speak. We used an original Boatman's decal for re-production!

Paul!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic