NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting Out: 1977 Ski Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting Out: 1977 Ski Tique
    Posted: May-29-2009 at 8:38pm
I am getting ready to part out a 1977 Ski Tique. Background on the boat is that it was in a minor garage fire about 12 years ago. We took the boat apart to restore it but unfortunately things got in the way, and the boat is left in pieces.

The boat could probably be put back together as the hull and stringers are structurally sound but there are numerous cracks and blisters in the hull from the heat of the fire.

Some parts are in good condition, some are not. Please let me know what you may be interested in and I will try and tell you if it is available or not.

Examples of parts that are good:
-Teak platform
-Some interior pieces
-Some gauges (not the speedo)
-Various engine parts (302 Ford PCM)
-Ski Pylon
-Windshield?
-Etc...

Hopefully will be posting pictures soon but feel free to ask.

Peter
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 8:57pm
Peter:
I would be interested in the swim platform.
Can you email me at 78SkiTique@gmail.com with more info? Thanks

Steve
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 10:16pm
Peter,

I am intrested in the SKi Pilon. Does it have the complete ring and finger? My finger is broken off of my ring.

I know that the Pilon is different from the SN. The SN has a bend at the bottom of the Pilon and the Tique is straight. However, I want to remove the ring and finger from the tique Pilon and put it in my SN Pilon.

How munch money do you want for it? DOes it have the long finger still attached?

Thanks,

Donald

1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 12:07am
Steve- sent you an email.

Donald- I do believe that the pylon is complete and includes the ring and finger.

I will not have access to the boat until next weekend so I won't be able to verify questions until then.

As far as pricing goes, that will be determined on a case by case basis. Obviously, these parts are worth something and I am not going to give things away but I also want to be fair and help people out. So it is more of you tell me what you think it is worth and we can go from there.

Peter
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 1:58am
Trailer???
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 2:10am
Peter,

My E-mail is Tilley165@Bellsouth.net. Please send me an e-mail and I will reply with an offer. Please also let me know what state it would shipping from. I am very intrested in the Pilon if the Finger is on the ring.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 11:18am
Peter,
Do you have the optional below dash glove box? If so, I'll go for it!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 3:39pm
I would be interested in the rear view mirror if it is available. Thanks in advance.
Bro Stimie
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2009 at 3:41pm
Donald- couldn't get the email to go through.

my email is: pjpayleitner@charter.net

There is no trailer (at least not one that you guys would be looking for).

I will take a look next week to see if there is a glovebox. I don't remember there being one but could be wrong.
Strangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 6:17pm
If the impeller housing is any good.... how much for it and the fuel cap to be sent to 48152 (Mi)? Thanks.
Happily wet behind the ears.

1989 2001
1979 Ski Tique
76 Ski Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76 Ski Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2009 at 12:25am
any chance you have the dash emblems? thanks.. r6yamaboy@aol.com.. shipped to 19505
B.O.A.T- bust out another thousand
seeyaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeyaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 1:39am
Do you still have all the front windshield
glass and brackets i just purchased a 78 model and need a few items. Thanks Michael
give me a call if you can 865 387 3103
seeyaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeyaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 1:42am
My email is seeyabye99@yahoo.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 12:55am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 1:16am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 1:23am

I have more pics so just ask if you would like to see more.

Parts are located 20 mins NW of Milwaukee, WI. Zip code 53046
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 1:31am

Please email me at pjpayleitner@charter.net
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 1:49am
Peter:

Sent email about the running gear and a few "Extras"....

Steve
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 6:44pm
Peter,

I am going to have to pass on the pilon at this time due to some unexpected expenses that came up on a home remodel.

Thanks,

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 6:48pm
Peter,

I would like to buy your capacity plate for $10.00 to help me in the reporduction of one for my Ski Nautique.

Please let shoot me another e-mail to get me the address to send you some money. Also let me know who much extra for shipping to Denver, North Carolina. Do you take Pay Pal?
Tilley165@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald
Ohio Wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ohio Wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 4:58pm
Hello Peter,

I'm interested in the tracking fin. Do you have a picture of the front scoop?

Thanks,   Rich 330-730-8329
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 1:59am
Is the windsheild still available?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 2:56am
Do you happen to have a spark arrestor?

Hi Peter, it's Tom Jahn, I bought my 78 martinique from excel in 2000, and now I am in need of a shorter arrestor since I have a taller intake manifold on the beast now:)
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
jblmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2009 at 7:04pm
I need a draive shaft for a 76 Ski Tigue with a 305 GM 230 HP engine.

JBL
JBLMArk76
tutor turtle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tutor turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2009 at 11:12pm
Is the trailer available?
Tutor turtle
wsdoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsdoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 2:03am
Interested in the taller ski pylon what is the height.

will it fit a 90 ski nautique
wsdoc
Wesley76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wesley76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 6:06am
I would like to purchase the two seats. Please write.

Thanks,
Wesley
Wesley76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wesley76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 6:10am
I want to purchase the two seats. My e-mail is wesdane@yahoo.com.

Thanks again,

Wesley
Wesley
jblmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 1:49pm
I understand the shaft is $40.00 I'll take it if its straight. Can you call me 865 712 0739?
JBLMArk76
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 4:28pm
Tom- I will check on the spark arrestor. The carb is gone but the arrestor may still be around.

Turtle- the trailer is gone.

Wes- sent you an email.

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic