NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting Out: 1977 Ski Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 4:31pm
Also- I doubt the Ski Pylon will fit a '90 SN without some serious modifications.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2009 at 4:36pm
Peter, thanks for all the help with the Shorestation canopy. It only took, what, 2 years for me to buy it, hahaha.

FYI guys, Peter's family was a Nautique dealer until a few years ago. Stopped in to buy a NOS canopy for my lift. Very nice guys.

Hopefully y'all can make the Green Lake reunion this year. Deliver some parts, maybe?
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2009 at 1:33am
Peter,

I got the capacity plate today and it looks great. I am using it as a pattern to have one made for my SN.

Thanks,

Donald
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2009 at 11:48am
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Tom- we found the flame arrestor. I will work on getting pics but its the original one.
79TiqueRebuild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79TiqueRebuild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2009 at 12:51am
Peter,
I got my parts today. Thanks, Monty
james440ci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james440ci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:48pm
do you still have the interior? I need it for a 67 restoration.

How much and where are you located?
James440ci, 67 ski nautique
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 2:29am
The following items have been SOLD:

pylon, observer seat, driver seat, rear seat back vinyl cushion, exhaust thru hulls, muffler, strut, rudder, prop shaft, bow light, one of the lifting rings, black inspection cover, coast guard plate, morse shifter.

Items still available: platform, windshield, gas tank, engine cover, hood/vent scoops, Airguide speedo, mirror w/bracket, steering helm, prop, raw water pump assembly, lift ring, fuel fill, other misc. engine parts, Velvetdrive trans minus mounts.

Any other questions, just ask. Thanks to those who have taken some of the parts off my hands!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 11:13am
Bring them to Green Lake!
jblmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 4:49pm
Thank you for the drive shaft. It's in (Finally) How much for the mirror?

Jblmark76
JBLMArk76
tim777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 9:06pm
Do you still have any parts left?

I need the backets off the back side of the thottle control. There are two backets one bracket is for the transmission cable and the other is for the thottle cable.

I also need a dipstick and exhuast manifolds

Thanks
tim jaegers
tim777@hotmail.com
1979 Ski Tique
(347 stroker)
Tim J
bay631 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bay631 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 3:04am
I am interested in the platform if you still have it. Does it come with the mounting brackets also? My email address is bay63@aol.com. Thanks, Scott.
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 11:04pm
PJ,

Do you have a working hour meter? I would buy that. I also need a temperature sender and I would buy the engine box skin. Thanks.

Ralph
351liquidcourage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 351liquidcourage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 10:01pm
Steering wheel Still around? you have a Speedometer pick up? I also need two latches for the vent windows on windshield. Please let me know!

Thanks

email: derck.7@osu.edu
"Liquid Encouragement"

1977 Ski Nautique
PCM - 351W
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 1:59am
Hi Peter,

What color is the engine box skin? I have a Ski Nautique, do you know if the Ski Tique engine box is the same size? Please let me know if you find the temperature sender and hour meter and what you want for the three items. Thanks.

Ralph
cronedm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cronedm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 8:44pm
I am interested in the teak platform and hardware. I am very anxious about hearing from you please call David at 2055349321 or cronedm@gmail.com.
Thanks David
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 4:58pm
I'll take the tranny if you still have it. Let me know where your located and how I can get it. thanks
Mike
561-704-2136
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 4:59pm
I'll also take the steering helm and shifter. Thanks
Mike
561-704-2136
rookie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 2:38pm
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE BACK SEAT AND THE PANEL THAT COVER THE FROM THE FLOOR UP? IF SO E-MAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE THE
THANKS
DAVE
PETERSDAVE53@YAHOO.COM
do it right the first time...
skidude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skidude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2009 at 6:17pm
I need a fuel and temp guage. Still have those?
skidude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skidude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2009 at 6:18pm
I'd like the platform if you still have it
dvandigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvandigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2009 at 7:05pm
Do you still have the observer seat? If so I am interested. Thanks - Doug
-Doug
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2009 at 4:16pm
The swim platform and seats are sold. Some other parts are still around but a lot of the good stuff is gone. Please send me an email with any questions. I am sorry if I have not gotten back to some of the posts on here. If you are still interested in something, let me know.

pjpayleitner@gmail.com
skidude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skidude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2009 at 6:14pm
Do you have any gauges or the steering wheel left? Better question may be what do you have left?
james440ci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james440ci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 1:29pm
I'm very interested in the seats, the motorbox, and the shifter. Willing to buy all.

james440ci@charter.net

715 210 1092
James440ci, 67 ski nautique
julian1972promo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julian1972promo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2009 at 3:31pm
i need a rudder do you know if it fits a 1972 ski nautique do you have picture scotashton71@yahoo.com
805 452 6933

thank you

scot
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 2:28am
Ok, to the best of my memory here is what is left:

-Airguide speedo
-Rear board between gas tank and seat back
-Motor box and separate skin to recover motor box (blue)
-Gas Tank
-Mirror w/bracket
-Windshield
-Raw water pump assembly
-Fuel fill (i think)
-Hood scoop
-Both rear scoop vents
-Transmission Velvet Drive (less tranny mounts)

email w/questions:

pjpayleitner@gmail.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 2:29am
Also willing to sell the hull/deck and what is left of the motor (block, manifolds, etc...)
skidude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skidude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 4:17pm
Is the engine solid? I.E. good compression, etc.?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2009 at 1:06am
Not sure on the engine. It is a PCM 302. It ran when fine when the boat was disassembled but is missing the carb and other parts.
skidude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skidude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2009 at 1:26am
What do you want for the block?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic