Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

well its been awhile

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CCxHYPERLITEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: well its been awhile
    Posted: June-02-2009 at 12:29am
wow guys have been surfin around on the website and see things are still goin good. i was lookin at all my old posts and wow i can't believe ya'll put up with me. its been 2 or 3 years since i have been on here. but im back now. um nothin has really changed in my life. i graduated high school, got a new truck, and started my own buisness but thats bout it. we still have the 84 nautique which is awsome. right now im in the middle of the tear down process. its gonna get a whole new interior and some new speakers and a new radio. my dad and uncle wanna sell it but seeing at how rare it sorda is, with the engine combo and such, im gonna try to buy it from them. i would love for ya'll to reply so i can catch up with everything.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 12:38am
Hey Will,

Good to see you back here posting; yea, I remember you stirring us old dudes up some. It sounds like you're are enjoying life and that is great. I hope you get to keep a hold of that boat, you're proud of it now and in twenty years you can tell story after story about it.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 12:43am
yes sir. its great to hear from you chuck. goodness i already have some stories of that boat. but its just good to be back.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 1:07am
Nice to see you back Will. We need more Chevy guys in this "Ford Man's Land". Good luck with your business endeavors

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 1:45am
Hi-ya Will. Always glad to see you guys from my favorite State in the Union on here. Been in Mufreesboro once a long while ago. Visited the battlefield for the Battle of Stones River. I like Civil War history.

If you don't mind me asking...what kinda biz you start up? Doing good with it?

Hang on to that boat!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 2:02am
j bear my old friend. i do a all around landscaping comapny. sorda off topic but if you like that stuff you would LOVE gettysburg. i've been have you?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 2:39am
Yes we have. Went on a school field trip there with my son's 8th grade class. And yes...I loved it.

Good luck on the biz...grat to see a young guy taking a risk and starting out on his own.

Don't be a stranger here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:03am
oh trust me i wont. i already have questions. like how the world do i get the drivers seat out of my nautique?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic