NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

European CCf Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: European CCf Reunion
    Posted: June-09-2009 at 3:13pm
Well as promised here is the post...
I will be visiting London and paris between mid july to mid august. Spoke with Kristoff and Uk1979 for a possible meeting in London or belgium. The thing Its takin place... will see what turns out... Just to meet there, share a couple of beers and talk about our beloved boats....who else wants to meet!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 11:56pm
CCF world wide you have to love it...

Dave
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 12:35am
Make it a really long meeting. I'll probably be in Holland in october...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 8:39am
If we come toghether on the 17th, Chantal and I can be there between 7 and 8 PM. She has to work till 1 PM and it will take us some 5 hours to reach London. But I'm convinced we'll come to an agreement .

Trip, no worries man! If you come to Holland in october, we can meet and have a few beers!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 8:43am
could we squeeze in Amsterdam?
"the things you own will start to own you"
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 9:01am
You coming Amsterdam Eric..?? If so, I'll be there!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 9:21am
can we window shop?
"the things you own will start to own you"
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 2:43pm
You have to try the coffee before window shopping, Eric.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 5:27pm
Hi Guys thought Sebastian was here only a short time but as he is on tour can meet up in Paris, Brussels on Euro Star or another city after the 3rd August, the 17th July would be tight for me as I would meet up in London on my way to the airport for a 4am check in on the 18th July.

Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 7:06pm
Anywhere we can meet is good for my just to share some stories beers etc!!!
My shedule is the following 7-17-09 to 7-21-09 london.. then paris till 4-8-09 then I´ll go to ile de re in La Rochelle. I will stay there a for 5-7 days then back to paris to fly on the 12 to Buenos Aires.. The only part of the trip i´m at hotels its london then i´m staying at relatives from the wife so we can plan on the moment what to do.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 7:08pm
uk we can meet at the airport I guess !! as I arrive on the 17!!! I have to see the at what time I get there..LOL
sebastian
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 7:44pm
What time are you arriving and what airport are you coming into I shall be at London Gatwick.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 10:38am
We could make it to La Rochelle if need be. It's a nine hour drive, so that's not too bad (I'm used to do that to go skiing in Austria for a weekend). Could we stay one night there with you Sebastian?

For your detour to Belgium, maybe somewhere between 7-22-09 and 03-08-09...?

Only thing I know is we want to meet some of our CCF-friends! A few hours driving won't stop us .

uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 11:31am
Kris just run a check on Euro Star can get into Paris Nord at 18.56pm on the 2 Aug and back on the 3 Aug X Paris at 21.13pm for £59 return.
Do you have a fast link into Paris.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 3:51pm
Paris is no problem!
But we will go by car, just a 4 hour drive (did I already mention I love to drive...? LOL). I'll pick you up at Paris Nord and then we'll drive up to Sebastian's family.

On the other hand, you could also come to Belgium as well... Eurostar to Brussels, where I pick you up. Make a tour in Brussels, go to Bruges and then back at our little town. Have a good night rest and the next day some skiing on our lake and river...

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 7:14pm
As we would love to you guys to come to Belgium, we only have one problem. We live in an appartment above Chantal's shop. So unfortunataly, we don't have guestrooms. But we do have some very nice B&B's in the close neighborhood (prices vary from 30 to 35 euro a head a night), so you can spend the night there and we would come pick you up in the morning.

One possibility for you Sebastian (since you have the kids with you), is that you and the kids stay at our house. You and your lovely wife can sleep in our bed, the kids on our couch (that can be transformed in a 2 persons bed). Chantal would stay at her parents house and I would use my army gear (field bed and sleeping bag).
Chantal's opinion is this is the best way to go. And we will make reservations for Roger (and Tomski, if he would join this little reunion. Haven't heard from you Tom...) at the B&B.

Bummer, now I wish I had guestrooms...

uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 11:18am
Thanks Kris I have some hotels I use in Paris but if its Belgium that would be great if you can book me in,I can get good deal in the Hilton Brussels, not sure how far that is from you.

Thanks Roger.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 8:44pm
Brussels Hilton is very nice. Stayed there a few times. But it's an hour drive from our home, so better stay at the nice B&B's that are 5 minutes drive from home LOL.
No worries mate, we'll arrange something.

But we'd better start pinning a date
Is Tom coming also...?

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 7:55pm
Let's see if we can blow some new life in this topic...
Roger, Tom, Sebastian...?

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 9:16pm
Yep its most likely i will be doing the belgium detour,,someway or another I´m gonna get there...alone is one alternative....
Will try and close the thing this week.
its gotta be short say 3 days total... visit bruges brussels and get some wakeboard ski sessions and then back to paris!!!
Regarding Ile de RE (La rochelle) I have to see if I can make you in..the thing they got the house fully redone during the winter and it´ll be finished by the end of july (i hope they make it through) and the whole familly its going to go for the reopening..so I don´t know availavility...
I will in these days, ask who will also be there..if we are alone maybe a couple of days we can pull you in...let me check.
Last night I was wondering about this post...is good you brought back to life!!!!
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 10:28pm
Kris As for Tom I think it may have gone like this with a newborn in the house.
Tom, Can I pop over to Paris or Brussels for a jolly with the boys?
Wife No.
Could be wrong and he waiting for the right moment to ask,but that's 16 years away.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 5:33am
ROFLOL Roger!
Yes, that could indeed be the scenario for Tom

Sebastian, that's great news! Looking forward to meet you guys.

Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 8:41am
Just seen this pop up again and Roger's assessment of my circumstances! Not far from the mark - but I didn't bother asking! I'd love to meet up but time is just too short. I've got 4 boats to keep on top of as well as young Matthew to entertain me.

My new job means weekends are the only real home and family time I get (leave home at 6:30 and not home until 7:30 or 8:00 in the evening). you know how it is! Everything else still needs doing - the grass still grows the cars still need washing etc. The neighbours must love me, I was out washing the car at 6 last saturday - Matthew decided he wanted to get up, so that was it, might as well do something once you're up and about. I then started cutting the grass at about 7. The throaty roar of the Briggs and Stratten woke Katy up, who put her head out the bedroom window and pointed out that It was a bit early for that kind of racket!

Easily Parted From Money
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 3:33pm
Well Tom, I see your agenda is nicely filled!!
You are hereby officially excused for the little reunion...
But still, it would have been great to meet you!
Aah, there's always next time! Like I said to Roger, I wouldn't mind making a quick trip across the Channel to see his great work on his boat, so a little detour to your parts wouldn't be a problem either...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2009 at 5:20pm
Tom

I know Roger its out while i´m on London.. I will be there from 7-17 to 7-21 which I take the 15.29 train to paris..I will be at hotel Radisson Eduardian Vanderblit kesington area, how far are you from it?
any possibility of joining during the WE to share a pint if you have the time?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 5:07am
I'd love to Sebastian, but from 7-15 till 7-21 we're in full preparation of the ski show from our club... Busy busy times...

BTW, Google Maps says it's 05.45 hours to that place...

Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 9:40am
Sorry guys, bit of trek to London for me nearly 300 miles! Too far, even for me, to go for a pint!

Enjoy your trip to the UK though and make sure you try some proper english beer - although, as anyone from the north will tell you, the beer in London is flat and they don't know how to pull a good pint!
Easily Parted From Money
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 5:13pm
So... got off the phone and MSN with Sebastian...
He'll take the "Thalys" train from Paris to Brussels on july 22nd and will arrive in Brussels at 14.17 PM, where I'll pick him up. Make a little tour in Bruges and Brussels and then to the lake house we rented for the summer. Spend two days on and off the water and then return on the 25th.

So Roger, maybe you can arrange to come also...? Would be great!!
Let us know, so we can find you a room to stay.

uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 6:20pm
Kris you are great, but the thing is these 2 have me form 18th Jul untill 1st Aug

I will pop over when I'm back and have a tan.
I have sent a text from my blueberry,on the number so you should have mine now.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 6:48pm
You lucky devil you!
Well, we'll arrange something in august then

Didn't get any message on my cellphone... got the right number? (0031.476.259.477) or you can send me a mail: kristof.erens@skynet.be

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic