NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 90' Brendella/351W

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out 90' Brendella/351W
    Posted: July-05-2009 at 9:02pm
I know this is not a Correct Craft as I am a proud owner of an 89' 2001 so not to much abuse please but I have a 1990 Ski Brendella with a PCM 351w engine that I will be parting out. The boat still has a lot of good parts on it including the: propeller, shaft, shaft mount, rudder assembly, tracking fins, dive platform (not shown in pictures) with slide on bracket mounts, fuel cell, steering controls, speedos,wakeboard tower, bimini top, holley 4BBL carb, pretty much everything but the transmission. I will also be parting out the block so let me know what you need. The trailer will also be for sale.

Bro Stimie
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 2:09am
how much for those valve covers? autiodave@hotmail.com
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

athhud View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athhud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 10:13pm
If the engine cover hinges or seat brackets are the same as those of a 2001, then I'd be interested in a pair.
Andrew
snapperscrapper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapperscrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 5:20pm
how much for the carb,raw water pump? do they need work? thanks
snapperscrapper
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 10:01am
Valve Covers - $100
Engine cover Hinge and seat brackets are not the same as in a 2001.
Carb. is sold.
Raw water pump - $75 could stand to be rebuilt but is presently working.
Bro Stimie
tim777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 9:22pm
I need the thottle control, but only if it comes with the brackets that hold the cables in place.

Thanks
Tim Jaegers
tim777@hotmail.com
1979 Ski Tique
(347 stroker)
Tim J
Ohio Wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ohio Wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2009 at 1:18am
Hi. How much for the tower? Is the Bimini decent?

Where are you located, ie: City and State?
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2009 at 4:41pm
Tower and Bimini have already sold. Thasnks for your interest though.
Bro Stimie
almabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2009 at 4:44pm
How much for the fuel pump?
favorite computer wisdom: net helpmsg 4006
'76 Martinique PCM 351W
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2009 at 4:49pm
Fuel Pump is $50.00 plus shipping.
Bro Stimie
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 10:44am
how much for the spark arrestor or did that go w/ the carb?
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 5:14am
The flame arrestor is a K and N version, not OE, but it is in good shape and I would say $20. plus shipping cost. Thanks for your interest and let me know if you want it.
Bro Stimie
almabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 10:02am
Never mind on the fuel pump...Discovered mine works pretty well when I actually have fuel to pump.
Duhhh.

Thanks,

Anthony
favorite computer wisdom: net helpmsg 4006
'76 Martinique PCM 351W
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 10:12am
I want the flame arrestor It has the nipple so that I can put the tube from the fuel pump on right ? 4 barrel yes ? just let me know what to do .. my email is dc1298@hotmail.com I need it when you can get it let me know I can send you a check or call 828 242 6181
thanks
crnsuperduty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crnsuperduty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 6:27pm
how much for the swim board with mounts?? How about the trailer?
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 3:05pm
Sorry, swim platform is already sold and the trailer is not for sale. Thanks for your interest though.
Bro Stimie
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 10:48am
What a bout the flame arrestor 828 242 6181
abehrens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abehrens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 8:04pm
Starter?
Alternator??
Distributor???

Thanks!
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 3:23pm
The starter and alternator have already been sold. Give me a couple of days to pull the distributor and make sure it is okay then I will take a couple of pictures and post them for you to see. Thanks for your interest.
Bro Stimie
abehrens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abehrens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 3:27pm
Thanks. Is the motor Standard or Right hand rotation?
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 6:54pm
What propeller do you have?
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 2:16am
Here are the pictures of the distributor as well as the prop. The distributor has a small amount of rust but turns freely. The prop is also in relatively good shape. The distributor is a Prestolite and the prop is a Michigan 13 X 12 LH rotation. Thanks for your interest.

Bro Stimie
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 6:38pm
By any chance are the Balance Tubes (unsure where there are located on Ski Brendell but should be located inside the boate near the transom) for the Airguide speedometers working OK? If so how much for the balance tubes?
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 8:40pm
I do still have them and I am pretty sure they are working fine. I already sold the guages but I still have them as well as the tubing and pitots for the outside. Give me a fair price and they are yours.
Bro Stimie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2009 at 12:05am
Great thanks for getting back with me on the balancing tubes, I am not very good at estimating what these parts are worth to you. How about you give me a call 407-443-8785 when you get a free minute.

Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2009 at 2:41pm
Latest update. The prop is sold.

Randy, I tried calling you a few times yesterday and left you a message regarding the balance tubes. I will take $25 for the pair plus the cost to ship them. Shipping should be pretty cheap $6 to $8. Let me know if you still need them.

Abehrens, do you still need the distributor?

Malibud, The flame arrestor is on it's way. Again my thanks.
Bro Stimie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 2:18pm
Count me in for the balance tubes and pickup assembly. I call you today for arrange for payment and shipping.

Thanks,
Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
DEF187 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEF187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 10:45pm
I am looking for both heads and lower exhaust manifolds. Do you still have them, are you selling them, how much do you want for them, can you email me pics?

Thanks!
abehrens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abehrens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 5:26am
Originally posted by stimie02 stimie02 wrote:

Latest update. The prop is sold.

Randy, I tried calling you a few times yesterday and left you a message regarding the balance tubes. I will take $25 for the pair plus the cost to ship them. Shipping should be pretty cheap $6 to $8. Let me know if you still need them.

Abehrens, do you still need the distributor?

Malibud, The flame arrestor is on it's way. Again my thanks.

Is it a standard or right hand rotation motor?
stimie02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stimie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 11:51am
DEF187, I would take $350 plus the cost of shipping to you for the heads and lower exhaust manifolds. I will be happy to get you a few pictures but it will probably be Saturday or Sunday before I can get them removed from the block and get pictures. Let me know if you are still interested and want me to do that.

Abehrens, Sorry I thought I answered your question already about it being standard rotation. My bad.
Bro Stimie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic