Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wakeboard Racks

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
goldbeck09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldbeck09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wakeboard Racks
    Posted: July-09-2009 at 8:55pm
I have a 2005 Super Air 210 with a flight control tower and clips. The tower is 1 7/8 and the flight clips make it awkward for me. Anyone have any for sale or know where to find different racks that work without climbing all over the boat?

Thanks!
TracyS211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyS211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2009 at 7:54pm
BTT. Just bought an 07 211, also with clips, and would like to find some spinners, only thing I wanted it didnt have. Any help?
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2009 at 5:03pm
I have some monster tower boardrack that I would like to trade for Flight Clips.
StarOneWake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarOneWake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2009 at 7:48pm
we have a few different racks available for that Tower, along with spinner Racks as well. Please let me know if your still interested and i can email some pictures and prices over.

Thanks,
Luke Henry
Star One Sales
luke@staronewake.com
916-858-1178
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic