NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Green Lake Photos - Great Time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 3:06pm
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by groovin groovin wrote:

When I clicked the Lake Clinton thread this is what came up.

Injection attack detected.

Uh oh, anyone seen Hollywood lately?

lake clinton thread Try this one
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by groovin groovin wrote:

I just emailed you on the surfrope. I will get some pics out to you as soon as we have them organized. When I clicked the Lake Clinton thread this is what came up.

Server Error in Forum Application
WARNING: SQL Injection attack detected.
Please contact the forum administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_SqlInjectionTest()
File Name:- functions_filters.asp

Error details:-

Take the "Title" parameter out of the querystring (URL) and it'll work fine.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 6:17pm
OK, ok...I fixed the link.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 7:12pm
Wow, another epic event! Maddie and me finally rolled back home Tuesday night, what a time we had!!

Some great pic's so far, I have a few we can post as well. Keith any chance we can set up an FTP or similar for everyone to upload photo's into so we can all share??
groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 8:26pm
Thank you, figured it out. So I take it I have to create a diary with my boat, then pull the image for the avatar.

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 2:11am
Hey Brian,

Nice pics of my ladies with the hulla hoops. We need to exchange pics I've got several of you also. From talking to Gary we are planning to head down to check out the lake clinton "heated lake party" in sept. we should run down together.

Raindog,
sorry about crashing the party with the "other" black SANTE.
still friends?

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 2:42am
No prob, RJ. It was great to meet you and see Nicole after all these years. That was really a trip that De and Nicole knew each other from working at HD. Too bad you couldn't stay longer.

Shoot me an email so we can keep in touch. See if you can join in at the Clinton IL reunion.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 2:52am
I'm out of town on HD business, I'll shoot you an email when im back home on my own computer.

You, brian and me should caravan down to lake clinton.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 10:00am
Steve and RJ......Wow two of my favorite boats on the site and i didn't even get a ride at Green Lake...What the?$@#! Nice to meet you Rj and thanks for the boat cleaning products!!! they DO work awesome, I tried them on my boat.

Guess i'll have to show up at lake Clinton for a ride????? right?

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 11:39am
It is only 6 hours to get there for you, Naughty Paul. You make the drive, my boat will be your boat.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 12:32pm
That's a guarantee! I hate that we weren't able to stay longer at GL, I never anticipated how cool everyone was going to be and how instantly it felt like family. Thats amazing! We'll be at Clinton for sure and staying the weekend. I'm glad you liked the BABEs.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Ken & Tim; Thanks for the shots of the Sport - thats the first time, I have seen pictures of it in the water, cause we are always in it...

Love the shot of the Ski, Sport & Air! That was a good catch!

No problem, Steve. I give my wife all the credit for capturing the CorrectCraftFan families. You have a great looking boat!

Ken
groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 8:16pm
Sounds good RJ! Heck yea hoopers will rise!! The was fun just rippin across that lake representing. I already told the shop I'm going to the lake clinton one also. So the question stands to everyone out there, which model should I bring down since the 220 sold yesterday????? It actually depends on what we have in stock.

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2009 at 8:54pm
Good to see you are moving some fiberglass, Brian. We all are pulling for the dealers to stay busy.

With this crowd, I'm sure the vote would be to bring a new SN 200!

Otherwise, what throws the best surf wake? And bring a few boards to demo.

We probably should take this to the Clinton thread, though.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 7:51pm
ok nice pics, but where is eric tranny man on any?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Good to see you are moving some fiberglass, Brian. We all are pulling for the dealers to stay busy.

With this crowd, I'm sure the vote would be to bring a new SN 200!

Otherwise, what throws the best surf wake? And bring a few boards to demo.

We probably should take this to the Clinton thread, though.

SN200 would be amazing. A surf boat would be really fun also, but a 196 would be sweet as well. I'll bring the portable slalom course.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 9:53pm
There's nothing I can add that already hasn't been said but wow, another great weekend!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

Hollywood....Hollywood.....Hollywood?
Brady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 12:47am
Ouch!
Charlie
Three Lakes, Wisconsin
69 Barracuda
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 1:10am
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

Sebastian,

Here is a good pic of Eric. He's the guy on the left... in Steve (Raindog) Even's boat.

That's Lewy falling into the back of Raindog's boat! He had a heck of a time getting in there.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 12:32pm
RainDog, now you know where that hole in the upholstery came from.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 2:44pm
Hey Everyone,
This is way over due but here is the info for uploading all your Green Lake 2009 photos to the FTP server:

Link: ftp://uploads:ccf@correctcraftfan.com

The username and password are in the link but for those who are prompted for them:
Username: uploads
Password: ccf

Once connected, click on the Green_Lake_2009 folder where you will see folders with people's names (i.e. Keith). At this point, please create a new folder:

Rename the folder with your name:

Double click on the new folder with your name (which will be empty) and then simply copy all your photos from your computer and paste them to the folder:

If you are having connecting (especially those with IE8), turn off 'Passive Mode' and once connected open the page in Windows Explorer, see photos below:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 10:26am
My pictures are up!
Greg

86 BFN
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

RainDog, now you know where that hole in the upholstery came from.

I hope it was not me who put a hole in upholstery. I did have a heck of a time getting in. The boat was in about waist deep water and with no boarding platform entry was harder than normal. The cold water had frozen my legs and bones by then also.

Driving this old classic was great. I have driven boats with foot throttle before but not quite like that one.

Thanks BKH for insisting I take it for a spin. I hope you are joking about upholstery Hollywood.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 11:19pm
lewy, I think he's referring to Eric's position on the seat!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 11:36pm
I've posted many of our shots from the weekend on the FTP site. BKH
Livin' the Dream

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 12:41am
Yeah, Lewy, HW is joking about Eric's pose. No harm done to the Classic.

It is a trick to get in. You basically need to do a 'push up' on the gunwale near the back seat, pivot and sit down on the gunwale. Then swing the legs over and you are good to go.

It is even more fun after a ski or board run.

BTW, that is one of my favorite pics of the weekend.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 2:07am
No worries on the hole Screwy Lewy, Eric left a very small and shallow one, similar to those in the room he shared with the Ohio fella's.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 11:47am
you ever have Duck Sausage Quinner?
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic