FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2009 at 9:17pm
Pulling into LG mow. Late start but I'm here. Now if I can find anyone to help launch my boat?
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2009 at 9:26pm
Well the excitement is high, I have heard from a few enroute or about to be enroute and it is good to hear from old friends. Everyone have a Great Time and drink an extra one for me. I wish I was there but the gods were really conspiring against me this year.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2009 at 9:52pm
Have fun guys! Post some pics!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2009 at 11:01pm
Looking forward to joining you guys at LG in the future.
Just wasn't able to do it this year.

Have a great weekend!

Keep em topside.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2009 at 1:44am
Fellas, We're leaving tomorrow morning and should pull into LG around 4ish.

Hope everyone has a safe and un-eventful tow to LG.

See you all there!!

-Brad
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2009 at 11:47am
Good luck to all going to LG have a fun filled safe week end. I will
Keep my fingers crossed for some good weather for you.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2009 at 2:00pm
In route. Should be there just after 12
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2009 at 3:00pm
Leaving @1pm should be 3.5 hrs If I'm not there by dark, send possee
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2009 at 12:51am
Hey everyone,

The past couple of days at LG have been awesome. We had beautiful weather today. The Ski Nautique 200 is awesome. Mr. Ralph is the greatest man you'd ever want to meet. Me and several folks are signed up for a pull behind the 200 in the morning. Anyway, plenty of cameras were snapping away today and more action will be captured tomorrow.

Ken
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2009 at 12:53am
Quinner, come pick up your boy Hollywood. This guy never stops!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2009 at 10:18am
First group left the dock at 6:15 this morning to ski behind the 200. Next group is waiting. It's not very warm but the sun will be out all day.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2009 at 7:44pm
Pic, pics, pics, we need pics!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 1:09am
I'll try to post pictures tonight. What a great day on the water, the weather was almost perfect.

Tim and Greg's (Tim's Dad). 79 BFN took fastest boat at 58.5 mph! Reid's CCF Edition 196 took Best of Show. Full details soon

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 5:04am
Way to go Tim!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 11:13am
Ken took most likely to drink wine
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 12:53pm
Couple of photos

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 2:53pm
Good times, but too many sweatshirts and jackets.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Good times, but too many sweatshirts and jackets.

Sounds like Green Lake.....but who cares? Looks like a beautiful place. Plus the chance to spend the weekend with all the great C/CFAN people...and Mr.Ralph...what more can you ask for?

Well......we could ask for more pictures!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 9:45pm

Many braved the fridgid waters Sat to ski the 2010
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 10:06pm
The weekend kicked off with a meet & greet BBQ and boat show and signings by Mr. Ralph. After a brisk (ok damn cold) & choppy (ok damn rough)ski session Sat morning we were all having breakfast with a life presentation by Mr. Ralph. Next the boats were launched, a wakeboard demonstration by Adam Wensink and they paraded at speed for an afternoon of socialiizing, an eposode of pinks and sking at Log Bay. The evening festivities were a banquet, raffle, awards and socializing. Sunday had a brisk but calm ski session, some headed out as some including myself headed home.

As a first timer did I enjoy it? ABSOLUTELY
Will I go again? ABSOLUTELY
Having been a forum contributor for about a year I finally got to put faces to names and honestly must say I met some of the coolest, good hearted people (even when confronted by a wild hog biker gang). Everyone was just so enjoyable to be around. Hats off to Keith and all who helped put this on as everything ran smoothly and no detail was missed, no one was left out and all appeared to be enjoying themselves. My kids are still raving about what a great weekend this was, This weekend My daughter skiied behind the 2010 SN 200, My son caught a wakeboard ride behind Ifskizzer's 206, got shirts signed by Mr. Ralph and even got a Godfather nametag, Thanks Dave. Oh I could go on, and on. Thanks guys it was a great time!!!

note to readers, If you have never been to a reunion get off your couch and join the fun, you won't be sorry.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 10:38pm
Well all,
Home now after 3 hr 20 min drive.
Missed out a great time with other fellow CCFans, and the wonderful information Mr. Ralph gave us of the history of Correct Craft and his family. I was on the first group on Saturday morning waking up at 6am putting on my long wet suit and temps in the mid 40's to ski on the 2010 200, man it was frigid and windy so the water was all chopped up couldn't find any decent water but we wanted a pull behind the boat anyways. Mark Mel was first up, then myself. The day went on with the Breakfast with Mr. Ralph, then like Kevin(harddock) said we launched our boats to show off our boats to the viewers at the boat show in the Village and Support the demonstration Adam wake boarding(great guy he is). After that we all hit it up to Log Bay, and I bet the village tourists were impressed that there were 30 different types of Correct Crafts speeding off.
Up in Log bay we socialized it up with stories of where we were from and compliments on each others boats. Some decided to go find glass water and some stayed back in the bay doing there Pinks run and all. 4:30 we headed back to the Motel to clean up for the Banquet of Raffles, Awards, and great speech on what Correct Craft Fan means to them.

Sunday we woke up to Fog on the Lake, as temps reached around 32 degrees brrrrrr. by 7:30 we headed out to ski the 200 again this time GLASS with alittle ripples from other boats but no wind. After we finished all of our runs we headed back for quick breakfast run then Keith, Tim, Hollywood, Myself, Karen(Keith's sister) headed up to Harris Bay where we were to meet Brad with his crew to do some footing. I put the boom on my boat and Tim, Hollywood and myself did some runs. Tim and Hollywood thanks again for trying to help get me better but its got to be something I keep dropping my toes or something. Then the fun began Hollywood and Tim did a long line off my tower and we dropped them off at someones dock(dock start) oooops no permission lol. Very impressed. After that we headed back in had to check out and get on the road. But all in all 100% of the time with everyone I had a blast.

Photo's and 2 videos coming soon.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2009 at 11:54pm
I hope to hell someone video recorded the speeches by Mr. Ralph and will be posting forthwith.

Sounds like another typical CCF reunion. Challenging weather, outstanding people and no regrets!

Last Friday, I saw a 2000-2001 white with blue SAN on the side of the road on HWY 80 in Indiana this weekend. Looked like trailer trouble. Was it a reunion attendee?
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Sounds like another typical CCF reunion. Challenging weather, outstanding people and no regrets!

Amen. The weather wasn't too bad at all, but it was windy....and cold early and late day.The nights were in the low 40's high 30's I think. Mr. Ralph is an amazing person. Man does he have some stories.
   It was great to see alot of new attendees, see old friends and it was nice to finally meet Hollywood. What a cool dude.I'll try to sort thru some pics and highlights tomorrow, I need to get some sleep. And schedule a liver transplant. Sorry to everyone I missed on my exit, but I was trying to beat the traffic nightmare from the race and could not wait for everyone to get off the water. Thanks Keith and everyone involved for another great weekend. Already looking foward to next year.

Can't forget a "shout out" to the Woodstock Hog Chapter,who shared the hotel with us all weekend. 30 of the seemingly most miserable and unfriendly bunch of Harley riders I've ever met.I hope it rained on you guys all the way home.

BTW Phil, I heard someone was feeding the fish off the back of your boat this morning

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 1:16am
Like a few have already said what an awesome weekend. Keith did a fantastic job and everyone had a great time despite having to move our boats for the Woodstock Hog Chapter, freezing cold temperatures, some windy days and Lake George Patrol breaking up our 6 boat rafting set up in Sandy Bay. (Same patrol woman who appeared in last years Lake George reunion pics)

The 200 was beautiful, the new 236 was amazing. I had the best surfing experience of my life behind that boat!

It was really cool to meet all of the people from this site who have been very helpful through everything. It was great watching Hollywood slapping Ken Saturday night, and hearing that Hollywood was pouring adult beverages off the porch of the bar "into" Kens mouth.

It was really an amazing crew of people and awesome seeing all the different boats. This was my first reuion and I am already thinking of how I can make sure to fit in the trip to green lake next summer! Pictures will follow tomorrow as I have to resize them to fit the website
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 3:08am

WOW,

Where do I start ??

Kevin, it's families like your's that makes life sweet...
And it was every nice to meet you and talk as well.

Mike, what a blast again..

Ken, stop shinning your award.

Phil, great time with your dad and you, great looking boat..

Hollywood, great seeing and laughing with you all weekend...

Reidp, sweet 65, I mean the boat not you..hehe

Mark, great spelling change on the sign....

Tim and whole crew.. super family 58.5 sweet

Bruce great to see you and your 2 young man. Love the boat !!

Keith, what can I say, great time !!

I could go on, but time to rest..

Photo's comes soon.

Just wanted to say to all:    thank you for a super great time again.

Dave           P.S. my wife said she had a great time !!!!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 3:10am
Fantastic weekend. Everything was great. It gets better every year. Thanks, Keith! Will post pics tomorrow.

lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:43am
Ok here are 2 video's

one of Hollywood and Tim doing a dock start from some random dock in Harris Bay Hollywood and Tim dock start video

Deep Water Start

Oh and Mike the person feeding the fish was the young lady who had a rough night, and she was off on the platform of the orange crush lol.
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 1:18pm
What a great reunion! You'd think Keith and Karen were event planners as well as everything was organized.

As a first timer, thanks to everyone for being so friendly and generous. I'd particularly like to thank Tom and David (and Bruce) for inviting me to spend the day on their beautiful '62 Classic. That was a really special treat. Anyone on the fence about going to a reunion should know, you will not be disappointed!

I was really surprised by the speed trials on Saturday. I've never really known inboard owners who cared about top end that much. 58 miles an hour in the back of 09 SN on rough water is one hell of a rush, that's for sure. Thanks for including me, Reid.

I'm also really glad to hear the water laid down for you guys on Sunday. From those videos, I'd never have guessed it was the same lake. My Saturday morning ski run behind the 200 was more like Mary Lou Retton than Andy Mapple. I didn't know I could get so many cartwheels in from just trying to pull out left!

Thanks again everyone. It was great to put faces to names. Next year expect me with my boat and family.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 1:20pm
Nice!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 1:34pm
I was wondering if anyone found a ski rope on the dock where flyin Brians boat was docked. It had an overtons pad around the rope for going over the dog box let me know. I stupidly left it on the dock when I went out in Jeffs boat. I'm gonna call the hotel today. Thanks guys
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic