FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 1:43pm
A CCF Poem
by Blake Kudzal (a.k.a. 'Little Godfather') - age 8 (harddock's son). Read to everyone at the Saturday Night Banquet:

One day a man named Keith with a computer had a plan
      To have a site designed for a true Correct Craft fan

Where any fan is encourage to join them
      With access to reference, sales, parts and a forum

Discuss stuff about boats, life, or how & where to ski
      You can share your pictures and story on CCF's diary

Having reunions for fans to gather and show
      Beautiful Correct Craft boats designed to tow

You can find a boat to buy, rebuild, or just tune
      Even get a chance to meet Mr. Ralph Meloon

Members from all over the world become friends like a family of brothers and come here to roam
      Thanks Keith for CorrectCraftFan, a site better than all the others, the one we call home

Thank you Blake!!!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 2:05pm
Sometimes, nothing gets any better than seeing it through the eyes of a child!

GREAT STUFF!

Thanks Blake, and thanks Keith for sharing it for those who weren't there to hear it first hand.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 2:08pm
Had a great time all weekend. I might of had too good a time on Sat. night - lol. Still feeling it today a little.

Was fun getting our boat airborne with everyone screaming in the back seat. going for max speed. (49.1 mph - official) ;)

Don't know how I would've done in a race to 45 mph.

Not a wakeboarder but the pro was cool to watch.

The 200's wake is non-existent even if the waves on LG were much bigger than it.

Trying to find good water on Friday morning - gave Keith a crappy pull off his boat. Not used to the newer boats, I suck as a driver - lol.

I would like to see a pic of the sign, Joe and I got busted changing it was strongly suggested that we put it back. I heard someone did change it later that evening. I don't think they'll have a room for me next year.

Long live the cranky Harley riding Wild Hogs and their Toyota Scion of rockin' biker music. (Elton, Wang Chung, etc.) lol

1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Mark Mel Mark Mel wrote:

I would like to see a pic of the sign, Joe and I got busted changing it was strongly suggested that we put it back. I heard someone did change it later that evening. I don't think they'll have a room for me next year.

I heard that created some contraversy.It got changed again at 4:30 am , but I think it got changed back before anyone saw it.

Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Chung tonight.......LMAO!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 2:28pm
Wow, what a great weekend! As always, it was too darn short- wish I had a little more time to talk to a few more folks. It was great seeing old friends and new faces alike! A special thanks to Phil and Reid for carting my butt all over the lake on Sunday, and for the sweet pulls on the 206. Its been said before, but its true- the boats were awesome but its the people that make these events so great. Top notch all around!

Cant wait til next year, but hope to see many of you before that one way or another!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 3:54pm
It was a great weekend. So good to see old friends and meet new ones. I still cannot get over what Keith creating this site has done.

I noticed those Harley people weren't too friendly, but didn't give it much thought as I was having such a good time. I wish I had known about their music and the sign. Somebody post what the sign said!

Tim and Hollywood, I didn't know you guys did a dock start off THAT house. You guys are hot sh**s.

Tom & Dave had a great weekend. They really like the whole thing, especially meeting everyone.

And, going to the breakfast with Ralph Meloon was a real treat. When 2 boys ages 15 and 18 can sit for an hour and listen to a 92 year old man talk, in a room that over looks a calm lake while their boat is waiting for them, it is a good indication of what a very interesting man he is.

Here's the first group of pictures.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 3:58pm

Dave & Tom got some great barefooting lessons Sunday morning from Brad & Cheeny.

Brad makes barefooting look so easy.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 5:02pm
Looks like an awesome time had by all... At least the sun came out this year, despite the cold... Maybe Keith can dial this back in during the summer months... 30 some degrees in the morning ??? Brrrr...

Where's the chatter about the new Nautique?? Is it "not" all that impressive, or what??

What were the "words of wisdom" by Mr. Ralph??

Funny about sharing the hotel with a "HOG" chapter... Didn't Ken welcome the posse with some Cha-din-ay ??.. Where is Ken, did they stick him in a locker somewhere and you all forgot about him? LOL..

I'm really glad that there were fans that signed up late and made a reunion of it.. The numbers were scary right up before D-day...

Congrats Keith on another successful year in the coordination and execution of a couple of excellent events... Onward to next year...

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 5:04pm
   Here's a few....

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 5:16pm
It was cold in the morning, but it got really nice by noon, and the water was warm. I'd give the weather a 9. It was better than last year.

The 200 is a sharp boat. I'm sure there will be some good reviews when people that skied behind get time to post.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

It was cold in the morning, but it got really nice by noon, and the water was warm. I'd give the weather a 9. It was better than last year.

Heck, it was warmer than Green Lake this year! With the exception of the wind on Fri and Sun afternoon, no complaints here.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 8:15pm
Tim , Christmas day will be warmer than GL this year .LOL.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 8:15pm

Keith,

(a.k.a "Little Godfather")   now that is SWEET...

Great family all around....

To have him read that poem to the fans, that was the best part of the event...

Dave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 8:32pm
Keith,

I think it's time to hand down my name to Blake. "Little Godfather"

And I would like you to change my name to "The One" on my screen name.

It is the perfect time to do so...   Thank you

I think everyone would agree....

Dave
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 9:08pm
Did anyone mention yet what a great event is was and how everyone had such a wonderful time? Definitely created some lasting memories.
Laurie and I both rank it up there with the best thus far, and with word already out that next yr's event is moving several doors down to the better-suited Georgian resort, it'll be even better, plus they allow dogs. Boaty and Skipper are stoked!

Special thanks to Tim and his clan for all the time and effort they put in to our new-to-us '65 Tournament Skier which I saw for first time in person Fri nite. My jaw dropped in delight when it pulled in as it looked like Fido's butt in the first picts. And when we fired up that old Ford big block in the parking lot it scared the hell outta those Harley guys! Still got lots of work to do on her, but with this tank we probably won't be needing the pontoon rentals any more.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 10:33pm
Patricia and I had an awesome time. We got to meet new friends and catch up with old ones. Mr. Ralph was the highlight in my opinion, then the 200. It drove like no other boat. This was the first time I skied in 45 degree weather, but it was worth it. The 200 has no wake, just a stick of butter with some suds.

Good time!

Ken
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 10:34pm
Happy Birthday Keith !!!!!!

you young man you...hehe
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 10:46pm
Dave,

Patricia and I had a great time hanging out with you and your wife. We might come to Florida in February. I'd like to taste some of Champagnes home cooking!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 10:50pm
Tim,

It was great seeing all your family again. You all have quite a collection of Correct Crafts. Loved your new trailer for the '90. Your BFN is a machine. Very nice find. I enjoyed talking to your Mom and Dad. They're some cool parents!

Ken
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 10:53pm

"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 10:55pm
Yes Keith Happy Bday, if I would have known I would have bought ya some early bday shots lol.

I cant wait to see the pics you got of the weekend. And the videos too.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:12pm
Hollywood,

Send me your email address to gonautique@charter.net.

Ken
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:33pm
Happy birthday Keith!

Thanks again for an awesome weekend!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:40pm
   Happy birthday Keith.

Eric, resize your pictures dude! hahaha

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
30Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 30Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:44pm
Folks,

Deb and I had a great time again at LG. Seeing friends that we met last year and making new ones this year was just great. Keith, thanks for all your efforts in pulling this together. Cetainly a great honor to meet Mr. Ralph who is still incredibly sharp and active. Look forward to seeing evryone next year if not sooner!    
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:53pm
Mike,

I only changed them cause I was afraid you'd make me wear that sundress again

Our fearless leader who braved the motorcycle group to bring peace to the great parking lot of Marine Village

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2009 at 11:57pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2009 at 12:01am

The newest CCF member

77 nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2009 at 11:02am
Hey Eric, I have your rope. I saw it on the dock when I got back from log bay sunday. Brad and I figured it was yours but didn't know how to get a hold of you. Give me a call @ 518-527-3620 and let me know where you would like me to ship it to.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2009 at 11:11am
Hey Jeff,

You're the man! Many thanks to you and Brad.

You can mail it to me if its not too much of a hassle. My address is:

Eric Svensson
95 Coventry Rd
Newfoundland, NJ 07435

Let me know how much it costs to ship and ill either paypal you the money or send a check!

Thanks again for the early morning pull.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic