NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 16>
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2009 at 8:27pm
105 people 32 boats last year
37 people 14 boats so far
only 1 month away
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 1:36am

Ken,

That means you better bring alot of beer to the races and not wine..hehe    And ask the guy's what kind of beer they like to drink.

I just read all the post to catch up on this thread.

Their will be alot of fast boats coming your way. And I have rode in Tim's boats very nice indeed and quick to add.

Let the games begin !!!!    This is the fun part to get pumped up for this event to come....

Dave
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 12:09pm
Are any midwesterners coming to LG?

Alan & Dana?
Raindog (I think the honeymoon suite is still available)?
Quinner?
Stang72?

For anyone that's never been to Lake George, the place is beautiful and it is not crowded in September. I was leary about the place last year as my only experience with being in New York was the Vince Lombardi rest area off of I95 near NYC. It is much nicer than that. It is just as beautiful as Maine or northern New Hampshire. And the town is a great place for a reunion.

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Are any midwesterners coming to LG?

Alan & Dana?
Raindog (I think the honeymoon suite is still available)?
Quinner?
Stang72?

For anyone that's never been to Lake George, the place is beautiful and it is not crowded in September. I was leary about the place last year as my only experience with being in New York was the Vince Lombardi rest area off of I95 near NYC. It is much nicer than that. It is just as beautiful as Maine or northern New Hampshire. And the town is a great place for a reunion.

I sure would like to but it's not likely this year. I haven't completely ruled it out yet, it will be last minute if we do.

And what the heck are you doing hanging around rest areas????
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 1:09pm
That's why I was leary, I stopped there once and couldn't get back on the highway fast enough!

I hope you can make it.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 1:27pm
Bruce,

Same answer as Alan.

BTW, we missed you at GL this year, hope all is well.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2009 at 3:05pm
CQ- if you decide to go and need a co-pilot let me know. . . I could use some footin lessons!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2009 at 12:13am
Chris, I hated not being at GL, however I feel so good now, rather than laying in bed at 4am, wondering who the heck is out there on the porch, I'll be out there drinking beer with the rest of you
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2009 at 1:31am

To everyone,

I hope all can make it some how, but if not they will all be missed.

We had a great time last year to all that came. And don't forget the pizza run at 2am. Still time to make plans.....

Dave
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2009 at 10:28pm
Even though CQ busted my chops in front of a very nice bartender, I had a blast last year. Even though my throttle cable broke as everyone took off out of the cove, I wouldn't miss LG for anything.

Looking forward to the 200 and Mr. Ralph to sign my boat! Oh, and the 0-46MPH race. For some of you it will be 0-57MPH.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2009 at 12:29am
What's faster off the line - 2001 hull, pre 2001 hull or 90> hull? Who can get to 36MPH the fastest? I say 2001's take the gold. I won't line up against the Crush though.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2009 at 12:33am
Tim's 90 is a dog. The transmission has way too much going on versus the 1:1 drive. Your PCP, LSD, OUI or DUI whatever the heck distributer is probably to your advantage.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2009 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Tim's 90 is a dog. The transmission has way too much going on versus the 1:1 drive. Your PCP, LSD, OUI or DUI whatever the heck distributer is probably to your advantage.

Ken, is that actually true that the 1.23 has too much going on? I don't know anything about those transmissions but I figured with how joeny switched when he went to a standard rotation 406 and the newer nautiques never returned to a 1:1 I figure that the 1.23 was better? Just trying to learn a little
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2009 at 7:44pm
LOL, nope. Don't take my posts seriously. I just like to stir things up a little. I believe these transmissions actually give the boat a better hole shot. I don't see myself coming anywhere close to taking Tim's 90. Unless he gives me a head start!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2009 at 7:45pm
Where are all the registrations? Are folks waiting until the last minute?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2009 at 9:52pm
Haha I know not to take all of your comments seriously Ken especially when you're haggling Tim for being "slow". I just wasn't sure if that trans statement was true cause you did have some factual stuff thrown in with your jokes about the BFN hull being slow. I try my best to read between the lines but happened to think that one was true.

I can't wait for LG. I've been waiting years since I've joined the site to see boats like Tims boat and the crazy modifications he has done and I really want to see JoeNY's 406. And I know Alan was a maybe for LG but it would be awesome to see his boat with all the changes he's made from a stock motor to the beautiful power monster it has become as we watched the project grow through his thread. And if someone can call barefoot eddy and get him to bring our his BF with the 502 that would be awesome. Should be an awesome reunion!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2009 at 10:14pm

CALLING BAREFOOT EDDY   !!!!!!!!

Hey guy's please give a call to get him to come again.
He sure is a nice person to have there as well....

Had a blast last year with him !!

Dave
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2009 at 11:06pm
    Barefoot Eddie is not human.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:26am

Well,

I just got done reveiwing the slide show from the 2008 Northeast Reunion 2008. Man want a time we all had there. You will see Fast Eddie and me on the shoreline in a photo. That guy Let's his Feet do the talking ...hehe or should you call him rubber band legs and feet..

I am told he can foot the longest and he does not want to let go !!!

But I did get him to talk and smile alot. Eddie it would not be the same without you there. I hope he comes this year. So please let someone get in contact with him and give us the update....

Dave
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:07pm
I have to agree... What's happened to the registrations for this event?? I certainly wanted to get there this year, but will be out of the country on business... Did Quinner really offend that many, that they won't come back?? Kidding Chris ol buddy

I mean what... Meeting Mr. Ralph isn't a good reason, Seeing the next generation Nautique doesn't do it for ya? Come on, don't put the boats away yet, sign up and spend the best weekend of the boating season you can with the best people you know !!!

Certainly seems off this year.. Both Reunion sites gained exponentially each year. These numbers are dismal... If you're on the fence, jump to the CCFan side and sign up.

Sponsors are really hard to come by guys !!! Rally and get together to get the numbers up. Keith's out on a limb with what is planned for you all.....

Git-r-done now.......
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 4:07pm
Anyone up for a bon fire on Friday night after the boat show/BBQ? I've got this old wooden CC that is beyond restoration I can bring. We can load it up with firewood and anchor it off shore.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Well,

I just got done reveiwing the slide show from the 2008 Northeast Reunion 2008. Man want a time we all had there. You will see Fast Eddie and me on the shoreline in a photo. That guy Let's his Feet do the talking ...hehe or should you call him rubber band legs and feet..

I am told he can foot the longest and he does not want to let go !!!

But I did get him to talk and smile alot. Eddie it would not be the same without you there. I hope he comes this year. So please let someone get in contact with him and give us the update....

Dave

Just don't start pulling him at dusk. Before you know it, he is still skiing when it is dark & you end up with a ticket!!!
Greg

86 BFN
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 7:57pm
OK. Laurie, Boaty, Skipper and I are IN, along with the 409! I've got Nautique John working on Eddie, so cross your fingers. Also Marshall's working to free up his schedule plus he just pulled the 340 in favor of a Chryler Marine Hemi. (NOT! That boat's already too fast for him).
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 11:05pm
Keith,

Do you have the list of all the participants of last years reunion. I know its hard to imagine since we are all very excited about the reunion but there is the possibility that with many peoples schedules they might have forgotten about the reunion. Do you send out any emails to those who participated in the last years reunion maybe saying to not forget to register for this years reunion? Maybe for those who don't check the site as often as others? Just thinking out loud a little and hoping that people will sign up!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2009 at 12:13am
Eric,

Keith did send out an email for previous members who made the reunion last year. I dont know if its schedule issue or the economy.

Keith,

Is there anything we can do to promote this more in each state to get new members involved in the site.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2009 at 12:17am
I try and push the site and the reunions when ever I meet a new CC owner out on the lake. Ive only met a handful. I think I am going to make some business cards with just the website name on it to hand out when I am hanging out in the party cove and I talk to fellow CC owners
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2009 at 12:35am
Eric that is great, I have done the same. If we can download a flyer to print out and bring out with us if we are the lakes and hand out to a Correct Craft Owners that have no clue of what CCF.com is and why we are here to bring fellow owners together etc...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2009 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Does anyone know if the new forum software has an ignore feature?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 2:28am

Now it's time for your input,

I spoke with Keith yesterday and told him about this idea.

How about on Thursday night we have a pool party and bring your own cookout they have grills all around. The water is heated I think.. Just lay around the pool and have fun with all the earily birds.

Let's hear for thoughts.

Dave
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 3:03am
I am planning on getting there Friday at noon, unless I have to drive up to Orono, ME that morning to pick up my son. If I can be there at noon, I'd be happy to bring and cook lobster if anyone is iterested.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 16>
  Share Topic