NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 16>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 9:40am

That's what I'm talking about...

Table for two poolside please..hehe
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 12:27pm
What's all this get there early talk about.. lets here about who is staying late, everyone knows the weather always turns perfect the day after the reunion anyhow...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 1:13pm
I'm in for Thursday night by the pool - with food and beer. ;)
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 1:48pm
Im in for Thursday night BBQ by pool.

JoeNY you should come early then go to that wedding saturday and then come back Sunday lol. I plan on leaving Sunday late Afternoon. I might take boat out earlier so I am ready to go but I will chill with who ever is there.

-Phil
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 5:04pm
Joe's got a wedding? Let's hope Paul Waters really is flying in and taking Joe's boat to LG. I can't imagine a CCF Reunion at Lake George without that screaming Nautique.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 5:36pm
Yeah last time I talked to Joe he said he has to go to a wedding then will be coming in for late day Sunday.

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 7:30pm
I am best man in this particular wedding and it is two of my favorite people in world, so I am pretty much limited to Sunday only. Even then I will likely still be feeling some effects of serious Saturday night celebration. So the best I can do is come in around noon and see if I can catch up with any stragglers.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 8:04pm

Joe,

Tell Dan he will be missed, but what a time you guy's are gonna have

Dave
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 8:09pm
We got 18 boats so far which isn't too bad! I know its not the 40 we were hoping for. Maybe its due to the job market/economy making it harder for CCF members to get away for a weekend? We do still have a month left and hopefully we can reach at least 30 if not 40.

I wish I could be there for Thursday night bbq by the pool but I would not be able to get there till 930-10pm so Ill be coming up by noon on Friday.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 8:13pm
We got 18 boats so far which isn't too bad! I know its not the 40 we were hoping for. Maybe its due to the job market/economy making it harder for CCF members to get away for a weekend? We do still have a month left and hopefully we can reach at least 30 if not 40.

I wish I could be there for Thursday night bbq by the pool but I would not be able to get there till 930-10pm so Ill be coming up by noon on Friday.

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I am planning on getting there Friday at noon, unless I have to drive up to Orono, ME that morning to pick up my son. If I can be there at noon, I'd be happy to bring and cook lobster if anyone is iterested.

I can add to that and bring some venison if people want.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2009 at 8:21pm
Nice to see you're coming, Hollywood. Maybe I'll suck down another cold one with you. Two beers in one year, man what a party.

Where's the rest of your motley crew?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2009 at 10:56pm
Dave,

The BBQ / pool party sounds good. What's our head-count so far?

Ken
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2009 at 12:16am
So far for the Thursday BBQ

The Godfather - Dave
Ifskizzer - Phil
Mark Mel
Nautique2001 - Ken

Plus our guests, however many that is.
1978 Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2009 at 1:28am

Mark,

Thanks for starting the list. I am sure Keith will be there
and Ken. I think if i am right....

Dave
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2009 at 1:31am
You can count me in.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2009 at 1:45pm
21 days and counting;

Countdown Clock
1978 Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2009 at 12:59am

The clock is cool..

Now who will sign up next....

It's almost time to turn it up alittle.

Dave
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2009 at 12:11pm
????????

where is the sign ups everyone

Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2009 at 4:38pm
16           days
402           hours
24144           minutes
1448641           seconds
1978 Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2009 at 11:04pm
where are all the people at
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 1:24am
WOW,

Still alittle light on the count, but still time to grow..

I will be there for my second year in a row, but this time I will bring the wife for the fun as well.

And to watch the sunrise from the cabin front deck over the mountains and morning fog.

Can't wait till then.

Dave

P.S. I almost forgot to add all the fun with the members as well..
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 1:28am
It is one of the most beautiful places on the planet, that is a fact. I could spend a whole summer in that cabin no problem. Any chance your crew will be around long enough on sunday for me to say hello to the wife?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 1:29am

16 days till LG09

And you thought I forgot to turn it up alittle...hehe

Then you don't know me yet...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 1:37am

Joe,

No problem, we have a late afternoon flight around 5, I think.

You know I will wait to see NY Joe...

Dave
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 1:59pm
Well, we finally have some photos of the Ski Nautique 200 being built. These photos come courtesy of Larry Shea. This is the Open Bow 200 that we'll have in Lake George, thanks to Lou from Offshore Marine.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 2:04pm
I was admittedly hoping for a closed bow, but I wont complain!

Looks like this 200 has a pretty conservative gel scheme- much better. I guess we'll see first hand how a 200/Excal will perform!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 2:10pm
    As far as I know, I'll still be there. Count does look low. C'mon guys, there's an unofficial mini reunion thread going that is about to take the lead on this one. Gota be some more people on the fence out there. How 'bout you guys in Ohio ? Do it.....

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 4:01pm
Mike, as far as you know...? Come on!

Godfather, Keith, time to start promoting this thing. Is was slow getting going last year, but took off towards the end.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 4:02pm
Tic Toc

15           days
378           hours
22739           minutes
1364359           seconds
1978 Nautique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 4:20pm
I'm hoping that the folks that made it last year are going to sign up like:

TimB's parents and their friends
Reid's friends from NC
Barefoot Eddie
Larry Hineline
Barracuda Chick
Quinner, Alan and Steve Evans
and everyone else that was there.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 16>
  Share Topic