FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 16>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2009 Northeast Reunion - Sept. 18-20
    Posted: July-25-2009 at 1:09am
The 4th Annual CorrectCraftFan.com Northeast Reunion
September 18-20, 2009 in Lake George, NY

">

The Midwest Reunion in Green Lake, WI was a tremendous success with over 60 boats and more than 200 people! Who knows how many people will be in Lake George this September - especially with Ralph Meloon Sr. in attendance, along with the new 2010 Ski Nautique 200. Pro wakeboarder Adam Wensink will be joining us as well, providing personal instruction.

Learn more and Register Now!

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2009 at 1:13am
Monday, July 27, NBC's The Today Show will broadcast live from Lake George, NY, the site of the CCF Northeast Reunion.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2009 at 1:33pm
Hey Everyone. Ken from Lake George here. Been a while since posting anything, yet I have been following closely just haven't had much to say. Anyways, we can't wait to see everyone again for the CCF reunion. Yet wet last year, it was still a great time and look forward to another successful event. Very excited to have Adirondack Pub and Brewery on board with us again helping out with Friday Night a tapping more of their tasty brews. The crew at Adirondack Marine is also excited for weekend and plan to be present for all the events. Last year unfortunately we were consumed with a boat show that ran the same weekend but this year we are looking to ski and enjoy the weekend with everyone. Also Off Shore Marine in NJ has been kind enough to bring up the all new 200 for us to show off and get on the water. I know everyone is eager to take a first a look at the new Nautique addition
We look forward to seeing everyone and enjoy the rest of the summer.
Any questions about the LG area or related topice feel free to get a hold of me. - Ken
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 3:26am

Ken,

First I want to say your boat will be a treat to see.

And for Keith, it's time for our familys to meet.

For the CCF members:

You will have a chance to meet and speak with Mr.Ralph. He is looking forward to this event and meeting the CCF members.

I just got done signing up, so who will be next.

Dave
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 2:05pm
I was at lake george for the last week, up in Ticonderoga which is the opposite end of lake from where the reunion is held I believe. But none the less the lake was beautiful and I saw a couple other nautiques out there. I am really looking forward to the reunion in September!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 5:46pm
Keith, I just registered and need to know if any dock space for us is necessary at the host motel? Marine Village offers dock space @$55. per night per boat.
Also is there any chance when ordering the shirts that you can get xxxl?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 8:22pm
My boat will be ready for another Ralph Meloon Sr. autograph. The prior owner got one on the bottom of the observer seat. One more will look real nice!

A ski behind the new 200 will top my season off. Counting the days until LG. Maybe it will be warmer than GL.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 8:24pm
Ken,

Congrats on the '82. Looks like it's in real good shape. Nice to see another 2001 hull at the reunion.

Ken
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 1:22am
Man,

You can tell who is all ready pump up for this event.

It's the first ones that signed up already.

I feel this one will be big as well.

We'll have to go pack again.

Dave
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Keith, I just registered and need to know if any dock space for us is necessary at the host motel? Marine Village offers dock space @$55. per night per boat.
Also is there any chance when ordering the shirts that you can get xxxl?

harddock,
We have about six spaces at Marine Village at no charge. It is first come first serve however. Many people pull their boats at night and we found last year there was enough space. I was one of the few who left my boat in the water and I had dock space each night. During the day people come and go and we're not afraid to double up boats if need be.

Yes on the XXXL. Shirts have not yet been ordered for Lake George so we should be able to get the size you need.

On anther note, we have 24 rooms reserved at Marine Village so when booking your room, please tell them you are with CorrectCraftFan.com and you'll be there for the Reunion.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 6:52pm
Looks like I'll attend LG next year, after I return from my tour in Afghanistan... Already looking forward to it! So, I'll be following the buzz that will be going on in this thread
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 7:14pm
Keith, Thanks, You da MAN!!!!

After reading about last year, and GL I didn't want to miss this one.
trihartsfield View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trihartsfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 8:26pm
Kristof,

Thank you for your service to our country. Be safe in Afganistan.
Chris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 4:10pm
Does anyone have a portable slalom course to bring for the reunion? Or would it be to much of a pain in the butt?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

Does anyone have a portable slalom course to bring for the reunion? Or would it be to much of a pain in the butt?

I own a portable course. I brought it last year but we never put it in. I'm often just to busy at these events.

I will bring it again and talk with Ken about finding a good place to set it up. Maybe someone would volunteer to take it for the weekend, set it up and take it down? That would be great!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by trihartsfield trihartsfield wrote:

Kristof,

Thank you for your service to our country. Be safe in Afganistan.

You're welcome. And not to worry, I'll try to keep out of trouble over there .
I'd better... I really want to attend a reunion and meet some of the great guys on this site
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 7:45pm
Slalom course? Is this to run the fast boats thru in addition to the straight line speed runs?

Speaking of speed, and I believe we may have discussed this several years ago; instead of doing what we just did at Green Lake and record top speeds, would it be more interesting at Lake George to do a skier or barefooter pull?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

I own a portable course. I brought it last year but we never put it in. I'm often just to busy at these events.

I will bring it again and talk with Ken about finding a good place to set it up. Maybe someone would volunteer to take it for the weekend, set it up and take it down? That would be great!

-Keith

I would be more than happy to volunteer to help set it up for the weekend if you think its worth doing Keith. Im a first timer to the reunions and from what the pictures have shown and peoples discussions we have a pretty big group of barefooters so a course may not be worth it if there aren't enough people wanting to ski. But from a personal stand point I would love to have a course to ski at LG. I have never set up a portable course but if theres someone else who has done it and can either help me or give me directions I would be happy to be that volunteer as i know your weekend will be very busy Keith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 2:30am

Talking about a ski course, I think Ken know's about a lake that is close by to ski in. We talked about it last year, remember Keith?

I think Ken will chime in soon.. To help on the guy's that what to run on a private lake close by.

Dave
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 12:43pm
I mentioned this before but Lake Schroon is nearby and is supposed to have nice water. We plan on coming in on Wed and skiing Schroon Wed and Thurs. Unless a private lake comes up? ;)
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 1:01pm
I can help with the slalom course, and willing to sacrifice my body to a fast pull. Also looking to split a room.
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 3:08pm
There are a bunch of lakes in the area with courses. Let me do some leg work and see what we can come up with. If Keith is willing to haul his up, I'm sure we could get some volunteers to help install it so we can stay on Lake George. There are some nice bays to play in, depending on wind conditions.

For Reid's benefit maybe we could get the local sailing clubs inflatable course markers and set up a speed run slalom course. Yet I doubt he's up for the challenge.

Ya Think. - Ken   
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 6:37pm
I don't mind bringing my course - especially with the new Ski Nautique 200 there. I imagine there will be plenty of PB behind that boat.

I plan to be in Lake George mid-day on Thursday so we'll have time to scope out some locations on LG. In the mean time, I'll work on any necessary permits.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2009 at 10:59pm
Does anyone plan on arriving early on Friday? I'm checking the interest level for some skiing/footing early in the day, not crack of dawn but 10-11AM.
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2009 at 1:31am
I know that if there is a Friday morning session planned that we could get a good crew together and maybe even explore some near by waters if LG is a bit messy.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2009 at 11:21am
I know so far Mark Mel is headed up early Thursday morning with their boat, and I will be leaving early Thursday aswell with the 2008 ski nautique. If and hopefully we get the 85 back together by then as we have been busy with vacation and activities the next 2 weekends as that when we only have time to do the work on it.

There will be acouple of us there early and we can get a more accurate number as we all register.

-Phil
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2009 at 11:29am
Hey Guys,
I'll be in Lake George on Thursday as well so a Friday morning session is definetly part of the plan. I'll have my boat and my slalom course as well.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2009 at 8:11pm
Hello all,

I should be coming in on Thursday as well. I think I might do some fishing... NNNNNOOOTTTTT.

I think it time to get a list going ????

Dave
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2009 at 10:36pm
I will be there Thursday as well. What is a slalom course??

May be able to help out Hollywood with the roommate situation also,won't know for another two weeks.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 1:21am
Yeah, we'll be up there early Thursday morning looking for some good water to foot and ski on.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 16>
  Share Topic