Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Decals on a 90 Sport

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
XCracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XCracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decals on a 90 Sport
    Posted: July-29-2009 at 2:20pm
Does anybody know if I can get replacement stickers that are under my Correct Craft decal on the back of the boat.
I think one is a PMC sticker. Iam not sure what the other is??
Just bought the boat and it's my first Correct craft!!!
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 11:26pm
Specifically which decals are you refering to? In general, the 1990 original Sport Nautique included on the sides of the boat "Sport Nautique", a "Correct Craft" decal w/globe also a "PCM" decal on the sides of the boat near the boarding platform. The stern decals included "Correct Craft" decal w/globe and two additional warning/caution advisory decals.

Other than a the PCM hood decal and few others such as the PCM exhaust manifold decals from our sponsored site SKIDIM, I am unsure if you can get these other PCM decals anywhere else.   You only option may be to have these reproduced/recreated at vinyl graphics store. Also , like the 1990 Ski Nautique, perhaps a few Sport Nautiques also included the "AME 4000" decal as well.

There are other more knowledgable CCF fan team members that may have additional information.
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
XCracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XCracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 11:35am
It's the two Sqaure stickers under the correct craft sticker with the globe( on the rear of the boat)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 12:47pm
Are you talking about the transom or on the side of the boat towards the rear? I dont believe there were any additional stickers under the logo on the transom, but there were probably 4 stickers under the Correct Craft logo on the side if its the same as the '90 Ski Nautique:
1) triangle '89 World Championships decal
2) square PCM decal
3) large rectangle AME4000 decal
4) small rectangle AWSA decal

XCracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XCracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 3:26pm
ok thanks!! I know one is the PCM square black one, The other one iam going to buff it the rest of the way off!! Can you still get that PCM decal from Correct Craft???
1990 Sport nautique
JAG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 4:41pm
The 90 Sport had only 2 logos located under the World / Correct Craft Logo, PCM and AME4000 (now 5000). They should still be available from Correct Craft. If you can't get the PCM from CC try getting it directly from PCM. All other graphics have to be custom made by a vinyl graphics shop. I had the entire boat done about 3 years ago and they came out great. If you're interested I'll send you the link to the shop (if they're still in business). They should still have all the computer files that were created for making the graphics. Mine had been the first that they had ever done and after that they got pretty busy creating graphics for other CC owners.
XCracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XCracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 5:48pm
Ok thanks alot!! Yea put that link and I'll check them out. Thanks again and nice boat!
1990 Sport nautique
JAG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 6:25pm
No Problem.
I'll look them up when I get home from work this evening.
With this economy I hope they're still in business.
MI89sport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MI89sport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 6:05pm
I would also be interested in the link for the decals if you wouldn't mind posting it.

Doug
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2009 at 10:33pm
Sorry this took so long to post.
All my graphics, except for the PCM, AME 5000 and some small misc CC warning labels, where produced by http://www.vinylgraphics.net. Ryan Kropendorf was the guy who I dealt with. They should have my files on record for reproducing the correct graphic for the 90 Sport. I had to go through several design changes with them as we tried to get the size right since all I had were measurements and pictures taken before I removed them. In the end they came out perfect.

JAG
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2011 at 5:44pm
Doug and others. You better get them while they're CHEAP!!!
Sport Nautique Decals

Also White Lake has the smaller manufacture decals. I have them also!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MI89sport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MI89sport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 12:27pm
Marty,
I'm in need of the AME 4000 decals if you have them. Let me know what I need to get to you to place an order.
sport92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 4:48pm
Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie here, and just bought my first Correct Craft. We have a 1992 Sport Nautique, and I am looking for decals that are on the side of the hull. Any ideas? I looked on Nautiqueparts.com but couldn't find the 1992 Sport ones.

Thanks
Rob
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 7:15pm
Dougie!! E-mail me.

The AME 4000 are No Longer Available. I have the AME 5000 only.

Not enough people out there to warrant running a batch of AME 4000.

mtmabe@northstate.net

Pics of 92 Sport Nautique Decals---- The 94 year model wouldn't work for you Rob?
Sport Decals
These aren't what you have?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
sport92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Dougie!! E-mail me.

The AME 4000 are No Longer Available. I have the AME 5000 only.

Not enough people out there to warrant running a batch of AME 4000.

mtmabe@northstate.net

Pics of 92 Sport Nautique Decals---- The 94 year model wouldn't work for you Rob?
Sport Decals
These aren't what you have?

No they look like they changed. They are like the ski nautique in the photo a few post above.
sport92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 12:09am
Sorry, on a second look on the big computer screen, not my iPhone, they look like they would work.
Anyone else tried this?
Thanks
Rob
JAG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2011 at 5:49pm
Rob,
That's my 90 Sport pictured above. I worked with Ryan Kropendorf at Vinyl Graphics and they he was able to duplicate my decals from pictures and extensive dimensions I gave them. They had to only redo them once, but the second time around they got them perfect. The decals have held great. The only decals I had to get from CC were the AME 5000, PCM, and various small warning labels. The 92 decals are different and they may not be able to match the fadeout stripe that runs through the center.
Give http://www.vinylgraphics.net shout and see if Ryan Kropendorf still works there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic