NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aluminum trim for vinyl flooring

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aluminum trim for vinyl flooring
    Posted: August-05-2009 at 3:09pm
I am looking for a source of the "T" shaped aluminum trim used on the 60's Correct Craft floors. Anyone know a source?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 3:21pm
Bruce,
Like this? (grooved top shown)

Mcmaster grooved and smooth top T trim

Did you ever get my email? It was shortly after you posted you wouldn't make it to GL. I was concerned as to what was going on with yourself.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 3:28pm
Pete, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going to put white, dot vinyl flooring in the Mustang and need that trim. Thanks! If we like the look of it, we're going to put it in the Classic.

I never got your email or I would have certainly responded. I'm doing great. I had to back out of GL as I didn't think sitting for 2600 miles in 1 week would be too comfortable.

We got the 6 cyl Interceptor running and it runs great. The tranny works, too! I hope to have both boats in the water fot test runs before Labor Day. We keep switching between boats, but the Mustang got a big boost when we fired her up.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 4:52pm
Bruce,
Great to here you're OK but I did ask via the "grape vine" - I don't have your phone #!!!

Happy to hear the 6 is running. Hammers do work at times!!

Did you get the reverse band adjustment done on the Dearbo?

Mcmaster has everthing. I always say that if they don't have something, then it's not made. I only stumped them once with a LH 1/4" pipe plug I needed when I put the CO2 on the Dunphy's air horn. Some regulators use LH threads on the high pressure side.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 5:17pm
I just ordered the trim and the vinyl flooring. The flooring is not original, but a bright white vinyl floor in that boat will look the best of what I could find for a green boat.

Good memory on the reverse band. Eric has recommended that I run it in the water first, prior to messing with that band. The manual insists that it be adjusted if the tranny is pulled apart, but I am going to heed his advice and see how she goes.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2009 at 7:13pm
Try a floor covering specific store (as opposed to Lowes or HD)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic