NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another hooked on waterskiing

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another hooked on waterskiing
    Posted: August-17-2009 at 12:08am
Here's some pic's of my little peanut on her first time skiing. She's 2-1/2 and loved it. By the second day(which I didn't have the camera)she just kept yelling faster, faster.
The ski trainer is a great invention to get the little one's started. She got bounced back onto the seat a couple of times but just stood right back up. On other trainers she would have been in the lake and I'm not sure if she would have continued.
If you have a little one you want to start skiing, I recommend it highly.

Here she is celebrating her first ski behind the boat and carbing up for ride number two.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 12:34am
congrats man!! she rocks.. i got to get one of those... my kid is almost 4 and he still refuses to go on the tube..I guess is the tube thing lol.. so with this it will be like skiing....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
FUN-9C1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FUN-9C1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:11am
Love to see little future shortliners!
'86 2001
'50 Century Imperial Sportsman
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:16am
That's what it's all about fun with the family and friends.

Very cool.

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

2011 Green Lake Reunion Best of Show.

Sam's 73
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 1:36am

Very cool photo's...

She must be having alot of fun and I love the way she holds the handle like a Pro.

Thanks for sharing your and her moments.

Dave
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 2:13am
Good photos. See the thread Get the Kids out on the Water. First Pic in that thread is my 2.5 year old on the same type of ski trainer. Lots of fun. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 5:23am
Great photos! They put a smile on my face this morning...
I like the way she holds the cookie as a trophy with that big smile... She's already thinking about that first buoy she'll make in the future LOL.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 11:31am
remember valentinos face in the tube? lol

hows your new ski going?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 2:25pm
Yes Seb, I remember. Can't wait for the pics!
New ski is going great!! I love that thing...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 5:50pm
yeap I need to figure out how to send the rest of the pics....soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic