NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Correct Craft" Shifter Knobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 10111213>
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 3:31am
Daniel,
I do have White when you are ready.
Thanks bj
hasbeenskier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 7:13pm
I got my new red knob hand delivered to the SJRR by BJ himself... absolutely beautiful! It cant go on the '80 yet, as it will make the rest of the boat look bad! It'll be very fitting once its all shined up.

Thanks again BJ, great meeting you (finally) and what a treat to be able to check out that beautiful BFN. Incredible!
drlandis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drlandis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 11:59pm
Got mine today, looks great!
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2012 at 10:20pm
Bj,
Do you have a red one for a 1985 SN 2001? I would love to replace my worn out, cracked one.

Just let me know and I'll send you a check right away.

Thanks
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 4:57pm
BJ,

Sent out a Cashier's Check today for one of the gorgeous shift knobs. Looking forward to getting it installed.
Thank you for everything.

Btw....do you know of anyone who might have a new or used control arm (just the shaft) for sale? Mine is slightly banged up.

Thanks again,
Skip
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by WVSkier WVSkier wrote:

Btw....do you know of anyone who might have a new or used control arm (just the shaft) for sale? Mine is slightly banged up.

I posted this throttle earlier today for someone else... luckily he has more than one. $60, brand new.
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 6:47pm
Will the one you posted today work with BJ's knob and will it work if I use an Allen wrench and remove the shaft and place it on my existing mount on my 1985 SN 2001? If so, I'm in!
Thanks,
Skip
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 7:01pm
Yes, yes and yes. All morse throttles (MV1, MV2) that Ive come across all share the same thread and have the allen head connection at the bottom of the lever. You should be good to go!
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 7:33pm
Thank you, thank you and thank you. I've got this boat looking great and that will be a huge finishing touch. All I need now is a slightly better looking Dash and I'm set.

Thanks again,
Skip
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 7:19pm
Skip: Your shifter knob was mailed prioity yesterday
Thanks B.J.
hasbeenskier
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 11:35am
Thank you BJ. I'm looking forward to it.
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 12:10am
BJ, incredible work!!! Got the shifter knob today and it is a work of art! I will spread the word.

Thank you again,
Skip
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 8:14pm
Woody,
Your Red shifter knob was mailed prioity mail today 4/30/12
thanks bj
hasbeenskier
woodman935 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodman935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2012 at 11:31pm
Hello Bj,

Your workmanship is fantastic, I could not be more pleased. Thank you for the prompt delivery and wonderful shift knob. It will be admired for years to come. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I've been out of town on business.

Regards,

Woody

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 12:39pm
BUMP....

For Newbies :)
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 3:30pm
I need one but my threads are stripped - trying to find a new arm or maybe re-thread the top or find one that has a set screw to hold it on. Don't think a regular threaded one will work for me until I fix the threads.
1991 SN pulled by a 2010 Tundra
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by N2Deep N2Deep wrote:

I need one but my threads are stripped - trying to find a new arm or maybe re-thread the top or find one that has a set screw to hold it on. Don't think a regular threaded one will work for me until I fix the threads.

New handle (plus some spare parts) for $60.
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 6:14pm
I purchased the Shifter Arm that TRBenj posted the link to. Worked out perfectly on my 1985 SN 2001. Add BJ's shifter knob and you could not find a more pristine setup. Really is worth the money!
newguy1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 6:50pm
So TRBenj, that control arm fits the MV-1 control the same with the allen screw at the bottom?
1986sn 2001
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 8:47pm
That doesn't have the spring loaded lockout ring. Is it still gonna work on an MV-2?
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 9:08pm
I found this but without a pic I am a bit reluctant to purchase.
MV-2 lever
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 10:29am
The link to that MV2 lever doesnt work. The lever I linked to on ebay will work on an MV1 or MV2. It will not allow the MV2 to retain the lockout ring, however.
N2Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 2:18pm
They must have removed it - my browser had it cached.

And its was only $35
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 11:03pm
BJ, I'm after a knob black background with white writing sending to the UK.
Can you please advise cost incl. shipping, if you have one available that is.
Muchos thanks
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 11:18pm
'82 Ski Tique
joey78212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey78212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2012 at 12:49pm
BJ I sent your payment yesterday afternoon for an orange knob

Thanks
Joseph Taylor
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2012 at 5:09pm
Good talking with you Joseph.Your shifter knob is ready and waiting.
bj
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 10:54pm
Eric Roberts:
Prioity mail out today 8/28/12 Post Office says you should have Thursday.
bj
hasbeenskier
joey78212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey78212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 2:31pm
Sooo... does anyone know where i can find a new throttle control arm?? I was removing my original knob and snapped off the threads on the control arm!!! The boat is a '76 correct craft martinique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 9:24pm
Joseph.... call me and I'll see if I can help you find
ta thottle arm.   727-612-4772
hasbeenskier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 10111213>
  Share Topic