NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Correct Craft" Shifter Knobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 13>
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Correct Craft" Shifter Knobs
    Posted: August-19-2009 at 6:23pm
UPDATED:2/18/15

I have discontinued duplicating the 1983/4 era shifter knob with the "Correct Craft" globe emblem. The time required in producing them proved to be excessive. I have received a few requests for them recently. I have a few left and am willing to sell them off. If anyone is even remotely interested I can be reached by cell 727-612-4772 to see what is left.The cost for the remainders has gone up to $100.00

B.J. Bowling

1163 54th Avenue South

Saint Petersburg, FL. 33705

hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 6:24pm
hasbeenskier
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 7:43pm
Testimonial Time -

I bought all three colors and they are terrific! Good weight, size, crisp, clear and colorful! Well Done, BJ.........
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 7:48pm
Ive got a blue one on the BFN... sweet!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 8:10pm
I've got a red in a box.

Signed, sealed and stamped, about to be in the mail in 5 minutes sorry for the delay!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2009 at 9:03pm
I have a blue medalion that will be perfect for my boat, but I can't decide which type of wood to use.   

Beautiful work as always BJ!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2009 at 1:43am
Randy_in_Ohio knows how to polish them.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2009 at 1:57am
Those are awesome. How do I order some and what forms of payment accepted.   Thanks, Mike
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2009 at 8:19pm
If you read the first post there is a price and a phone number, but since your already down here I copied for you.

$55.00 shipped in the US.

727-612-4772
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2009 at 11:26am
I have plenty of any color you desire and I ship them priority mail. The responses I have been receiving have been most kind. Postal money orders suits me best. Thanks bj
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2009 at 4:56pm
Just a Quick Note: for those interested the post made by Harddock has listed my cell number incorrectly it is 727-612-4772.
Folks are pleased with Correct Craft Shifter Knobs.
Thanks bj
hasbeenskier
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2009 at 11:28pm
HI DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE IN BLUE FOR MY 90 BAREFOOT NAUTIQUE     
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 11:53pm
Quebec,
Sorry for the delay in response. I would prefer a postal money order.
call me if you wish. 727-612-4772
bj
hasbeenskier
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 2:38am
Love the looks of the knobs! Do you have yellow as an option?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2009 at 12:12pm
The gold, blue and reds are the only three colors available. I think the gold would look real good on yellow.

I am running low on blue. I do not expect to do any more. I just did it for the fun.
bj
hasbeenskier
davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2009 at 1:22pm
THE KNOBS LOOK GREAT BJ ,ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ANY MORE IN THE FUTURE,DEFINATLY WANT TO GET ONE BUT HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH.
davee40
lakeland,fl
davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2009 at 1:36pm
HOW MUCH DOES RANDY IN OHIO CHARGE FOR A POLISH,I REMEMBER SEEING THAT THE LAST TIME A KNOB ISSUE WAS BEING DISCUSSED.
davee40
lakeland,fl
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2009 at 3:42pm
No worries friend I have plenty in...I'm just guessing....Red?
   bj
hasbeenskier
davee40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davee40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2009 at 3:51pm
WOW YOU ,VE GOT ESP     THANKS BJ ILL HOOK UP WITH YOU NEXT MONTH.

DAVE
davee40
lakeland,fl
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2009 at 10:09pm
Thanks BJ, got mine today looks great.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 10:36am
TX Foilhead,Thanks for the post. Everyone has been most complimentary of the shifter knobs.
They have proven to be a desirable and easy addition to Correct Craft boats,
Thanks again,
bj
hasbeenskier
psherwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psherwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2009 at 3:15am
Do you have more of those metal CC emblems? I have redone the old Teleflex wheel on my '86, and would love to put that on a teak hub plug I have made. Thanks
psherwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psherwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2009 at 3:20am
Where'd you get the madalion? I could sure use one.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2009 at 3:28pm
BJ, Do you have any of these left? It would make a GREAT christmas present to myself!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2009 at 5:08pm
Yep, and I will even wrap it for you. 727-612-4772.

Just talked to Ernest McCallum about a blue one.

thanks
bj
hasbeenskier
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2009 at 11:34pm
So a gold one would fit in my 93 SN? They just screw off right?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2009 at 12:42am
You should be able to twist it right off by hand. This year I've put on a tower, added a heater and a Perfect Pass, but my favorite mod is the knob. I guess it is because I use it every time I'm in the driver seat.
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2009 at 4:29pm
BJ , the knobs look great !!!!!
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2009 at 11:28am
Wow, Thanks to all you Santa Clauses. They do make great stocking stuffers.

Ernest your blue knob is shipping today.

bj
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2009 at 10:54am
Ryan, Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for the week end. Yes, I still have some blue shifter knobs
bj
hasbeenskier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 13>
  Share Topic