FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCF Headquarters is Moving!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCF Headquarters is Moving!
    Posted: August-25-2009 at 6:42pm
Most of my summer has been consumed by staging and selling my house and finding a new house to move my family before the school year starts. The goal has been to move before my daughter starts 1st grade. Well, we're going to make it by just few days.

I was renegotiating the purchase a new home while at the Midwest Reunion in Green Lake. I returned home to an accepted offer. Since then it's been a very challenging process but we're finally here.

The movers come tomorrow to get everything out of my current house. We move in to the new house on Thursday, assuming everything goes smooth.

Needless to say, my access to the site over the next few days will be limited. This also explains why I haven't been on the site as much as of late.

Starting next week, the stress of the move and negotiations on two homes should be over and I can start focusing on the site again. I can also start updating everyone on the plans for the Northeast Reunion in Lake George, September 18-20.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2009 at 8:11pm
Congrats and good luck with the move.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2009 at 8:31pm
ok..I see that might explain the silence on the email I sent you a few days ago on some gear I´m interested on!!!
good luck in the moving!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2009 at 8:59pm
Keith,

Can't you just put the wheels back on the Mobile home to move?

Good Luck with everything, school started today for Maddie, I guess summer is official over in Chicago.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2009 at 10:24pm
Good luck Keith, hope you like the new neighborhood. Got a garage stall reserved for the boat? Is it heated so you can work on her during the winter?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2009 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

I guess summer is official over in Chicago.

Sure hope you took the time to enjoy the whole week.

You need some sun and warm...you call me or Eddie. We'll still be footin' and would be glad to have ya. Jo the wonder dog has been asking about a visit from Maddie.

You did good Keith to sell in this economy. Good luck in the new place. Will be nice to have you settled in and watching over the site again. Been a few rumbles lately.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2009 at 12:15am
Keith;

Congrats! Awesome job moving a house in this economy. Bet you got a great deal on the new one. Take an extra day to really relax before you start back in on work and CCF. Enjoy!

Steve
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2009 at 10:51pm
Keith,
For some reason I never go to the bottom of the forums list so I'm really sorry I missed you're moving problems/hassles! Yes big time congratulations on the selling/buying. I feel I'm going to go through this shortly moving up north.

Hey, with the move, any downtime on the site? - (isn't the sites server in your house?) Sorry if I'm stupid on this one!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2009 at 1:50am
Hi Everyone,
Well, we had fireworks right up to the point of receiving the keys at the closing but we've finally moved into our new house! It was a very long Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between moving out, two closings and then moving into the new house. We're still living in box city but we're here. Just in time too, my daughter starts 1st grade tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Took Sat. and Sun. to get the kids acquainted to the new surroundings and to unpack essentials.

Had a surprise visit and house-warming gift from Barracuda and his two girls this morning.

Pete, no, the server is remote so no downtime on the site.

I'm back online at home as of yesterday so back to work full time and to back CCF tomorrow.

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2009 at 8:56am
Congrats Keith! Somehow we(especially Amy) know exactly what you've been through. She's doing most of the legwork on 2 right now. They aren't for us, but the task is the same.     
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 11:22am
Keith, Congrats! You have a lovely home there for your family and a great headquarters for CCF too

-Brad
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2009 at 2:37am

Sound's like a good ole house party to me, when is the date ????

I know you have the room on that land of yours...

Just kidding.   "Welcome to your new Home Keith".

And you know photo's would be nice....

Well have to go and start trouble again..hehe

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic