NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frustrating week

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2009 at 8:01pm
I love it how boats just move from CCFan to CCFan. This way they never really leave the "family." That way you can keep tabs on your old boat(s) at the reunions, maybe even take them for a spin once in a while. Thats pretty cool!
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2009 at 8:56pm
It was rough on Chris for him to sell his boat. I just took him off suicide watch. He had a lot of good memories from that boat. He will be ok after he gets another boat. He is one of those guys who gets uncomfortable when he only has one Correct Craft in the garage.

Waldo
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 12:57am
Form now you should start a new thread under the title GOOD WEEK!!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
form&function View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote form&function Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 1:33am
I can understand how he feels growing up on the boat then watching me ride away with it.His dad was wearing a frown too.Kinda felt bad about taking it but it has a good home now.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 1:12pm
It was hard watching her go but he'll do great things with it. I wouldn't have let it go if he didn't know what he was doing. Just wait till he starts working on her in a few years!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

I love it how boats just move from CCFan to CCFan. This way they never really leave the "family." That way you can keep tabs on your old boat(s) at the reunions, maybe even take them for a spin once in a while. Thats pretty cool!

Well, what you certainly do know is what's been done to a boat and how it was cared for. Many of us know these boats for years now and we certainly know the integrety of the owners !!

Hell if I would have stayed in contact with Chris, I could have saved him some money, retained some money and saved him the drive to Eastern Indiana... But in the end I know he'd love the 96' as I did. It should go to a deserving new CCfan !!! Hope it works out for you Storm !!!

Stop on by on your way home for a few cold ones !! We're right outside Chicago metro off of I-90...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2009 at 6:32pm
Mojo bad move Chris will take full advantage of the free beer offer. Tell the wife and kids somebody is going to be staying on your sofa for about a week. There is a reason Chris did not graduate in four years. I probably should not be talking it took me 7 and a half years to get a four year degree. Parents cut me off the funds after 5 so I decided it was time to graduate. Graduating from college was the worst day of my life. Work 5 days and get two off? Lame.

Waldo
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 12:12am
You only have to work 5?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 12:20am
I think us buying a new boat is grounds for you to go outwith us in iowa city this weekend. Tell the wife your cleaning karver hawkeye arena and you'll be back in the morning!       
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 12:41am
Wow, its been along time since I have heard "Carver Hawkeye" brings back lots of memories. Steve Carfino in the opening season with Greg Stokes and Michael Payne. How about Michael Jordon playing for the olympic team before he played with the Bulls. Brad Lohouse, BJ Armstrong, Roy Marble, Acie Earl ahh clearly I am way to old, but that sure brings back some memories of fun times in Iowa City! Next time I am through their Chris, I'll have to stop at one of the local establishments and buy you a beer! Donnely's, the Fieldhouse, any of those places still around, probably not "Cool" anymore.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 1:02am
Steve, I actually go to Simpson in Indianola.

I'll be there supporting the Panthers this weekend. My good buddy plays for UNI and they play Iowa at Kinnick in the season opener!

I originally planned on taking the 88 to the res. and take Waldo out for his first ride in a Correct Craft! But since we sold it that'll have to wait! Hopefully I can still be his first haha
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 1:05am
Bringing back the 80's back when had good squads. I was a kid then and remember all those guys. Dont forget about Ronnie Lester. Fieldhouse is still around but they recently lost their liquor license.

Waldo
form&function View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote form&function Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 1:11am
Took a few sets on your boat for the first time today.Thing is solid as a rock and drives great.I can understand now why wakeboarders want them so badly.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 1:34am
Oh yeah, can't forget Ronnie Lester... Luckily I was a kid too. Love Kinnick Stadium too, you just can't beat Big 10 football or at least game day on a Big 10 campus.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2009 at 2:58am
Glad she's still running well. She treated us well for so many years! Did you put any weight in it? I never got to see it maxed out. Has to be pretty sweet!

My first game at kinnick this weekend guys! I'm pumped!

And don't forget Wade Lookinbill... He played for my HS coach and came to a bunch of our games
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic