NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need a tower for my 2001

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need a tower for my 2001
    Posted: August-31-2009 at 11:32pm
hey all. i just bought another 82 2001 from a very very nice man in hickory north carolina. beautiful boat inside and out. i am looking for a FCT for it. i was able to find one for my old 82 from a gentleman in florida and was great. but now need another. if anyone on here is selling one PLEASE email caddyondubzz@aol.com. thanks so so much.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 2:31am
Found this on another post:

To all intersted party's One of my customers has a 2007 206 that he is considering removing the tower on and putting it up for sale, going with it are a set of Skylon tower speakers and the mirror bracket.
We are thinking $1500 OBO. Plus shipping or you come to the beautiful redneck riveria and pick it up!
Email floridainboards@msn.com
Thank You.
Jody
...those who have fallen and those who will.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2009 at 2:48am
I was rather reluctant to place my previous post for reasons that your boat WAS NOT built nor designed for a tower and you could likely damage what your are calling a very nice boat. Like many other members here I would suggest a pylon extension before a tower. There not making the clasics anymore. IMO
...those who have fallen and those who will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic