NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Year end sale.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Year end sale.
    Posted: September-10-2009 at 12:05pm
Hi all
I am getting ready to clear out my rope and handle inventory among other items. Any CCF members can purchase this stuff at my cost plus shipping (USA ONLY). What is left will go up on E-bay.

I have over 20 FreeStyler slalom handles blowing out the door for $32.00 each. Sizes from 1.00-1.065dia, 11"-12" wide. these are great handles and in my opinion superior to what is on the market today.
Also very accurate Freestyler slalom ropes, switch and regular. These ropes are very accurate. I did well with this product and will restock in the spring.

Also I have one Pair of xl and one pair of med Pro lock gloves by Masterline $46.00 to CCF members out the door (includes shipping).
I have also a pair of Xl pro locks that have one set on them $35.00
(includes shipping)

Thanks! And remember all sales will generate a % percentage to this web site.

Jody
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2009 at 12:07pm
Sorry:
www.floridainboards.com
floridainboards@msn.com
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic