NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCF Reunion Calendar?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCF Reunion Calendar?
    Posted: September-28-2009 at 8:48pm
Are there any plans this year for creating a CCF Calendar? I think this may have come up last year but never materialized. I see all the great pics from both reunions and think it would be great to have a calendar available for purchase in the store. The new year is right around the corner and they would make great Christmas gifts!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2009 at 3:01pm
+1 on that

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2009 at 11:58pm

Yes, would be nice..
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2009 at 2:30pm
Ok, I'm in the process of making the calendar for 2010, but need your help. I'm going to need obviously 12 digital pictures (still or action) of "members" boats. I will want to show all forms of boats through the decades we have represented IE:

Woodies
60's
70's
80's
90's
2000's

Inside this group can of course be the different models.. Submit these photos of your favorites to me directly. I will narrow down the three best choices for each month and let you vote on the best for that month.

If we get this rolling, I'll look to have this calendar done sometime in Jan.

Please only send me pics that you really find worthy of submission, even if it's just one catagory etc. Do not flood me pics of Quinner with a beer bong on his head and a dog in front of him.. Boats people !!!

We can make this a fun thing to do as we watch the snow fly I'll have a general price set up, with price breaks, delivered to your door shortly.

Now time to look through those pics and send some real "sharp" ones in so we can make a great calendar........

Thanks
Dave

d.dorsen@worldnet.att.net
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2009 at 4:08pm
email sent!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2009 at 4:28pm
I'm willing to make an exception for the Hooters Barefoot Racing team. Does each month have to be only 1 boat?
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2009 at 5:31pm
Wonderful idea! When can we place an order, Moj'?
Chelle'
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2009 at 5:44pm
HW, One shot per month. Tastefull done... Once I have enough pics (min three per month/model) etc, then after everyone votes on the best of the three, then that gets basically shown as an 8x10 or 18X20(I believe) on top of that months calendar page below.

I will go as far as highliting the days the reunions are, gatherings, etc if they are known at the time we go to press. It will be a very cool !!!

I've received some fantastic, post card type pictures already, so keep them coming. I'm hopeing to look over 50 plus pictures to choose from !!! Good digital shots only or it's going to look like crap if cropping etc is needed...

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2009 at 10:20pm
Thanks Dave...great idea!
Picture on the way.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 2:02am

Dave,

How about a couple of members restoring their boats photo's as well.

Or maybe an before and after shot's.

Dave
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 12:03pm
Dave,
I was really looking at putting together 12 nice shots of restored or original classics, but in this type of light. It would be a lot nicer to look at a pic like that for a month then of me in a wife beater and a schlitz bottle on the deck while adjusting a choke..

I've got some really good shots so far. This pic was submitted and will certainly be one you can vote on for one of the months. These are all member boats I want, no catalog stuff..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 12:17pm
Excellent first choice Dave. I was going to send that one in myself, even tho its not my boat.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 12:59pm
Hey Dave, I took a bunch of shots of our boats at the GL and the river run. Keith used several I sent him for the midwest slide show. Most of the pictures that I have include the owners driving them. Did you want to have just boats or are humans allowed in the picture?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 1:24pm
Dave,

Boat Suggestions:

We need a good picture of Reid's Orange Mustage and a shot of The God Father's ( Dave) Green Interior for the calendar. A picture of a 1999 Air Nautique would also be nice. I love that SAN Decal for that year. Form & Functions V Drive 2001 converesion would be cool. He should have it done by Christmas at the speed he is working and also Alan's Hurricane will be done by News Year Day. JMO.

Put me down for a calendar also.

Donald
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 2:29pm
While the picture of that red 80' is captured unbelievably, I think that boats with again members that are enjoying their boats like this one of Marshall is a great pic and one that I believe should be voted on for the 60's month. So humans are Ok. In the end, you will get to vote. Now, I'd like to get this calendar done by the end of Jan latest. I'll look to close out the pic gathering in a few weeks.
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Dave,

Boat Suggestions:

We need a good picture of Reid's Orange Mustage and a shot of The God Father's ( Dave) Green Interior for the calendar. A picture of a 1999 Air Nautique would also be nice. I love that SAN Decal for that year. Form & Functions V Drive 2001 converesion would be cool. He should have it done by Christmas at the speed he is working and also Alan's Hurricane will be done by News Year Day. JMO.

Put me down for a calendar also.

Donald

Don, these are great ideas. It will give all members a change to create really good, interesting pictures of combination boat years, backdrops, and speed situations.. These are the pics that will move some calendars and help the site..

There will also be a special picture for the cover and it will be chosen from reunion pictures. Most applicable would be the group shots etc..

Keep all pics coming, not just of your boat. Of course all owners will have the final right to NOT have their picture in the calendar if so desired...

All that have submitted are great... Pass the word along so we can pound this out for a nice 2010 edition before we get to far into 2010
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 4:45pm
Dave, Renee has tons of pictures from the past reunions both at GL and all the mini reunions. If you want, she can burn them onto CD and we can send it to you. It is your call. Maybe you have a lot already.

Let me know on e-mail if you are interested.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2009 at 5:21pm
Todd,
I'd like about 50 pictures or so of different boats to come up with the final three that would get voted on, so the more the merrier.. Ask Rene if she can set up a disc and mail it to me...

Thanks, look forward to it..

Dave
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic