NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Overseas Buenos Aires Mini CCF meeting

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overseas Buenos Aires Mini CCF meeting
    Posted: December-01-2009 at 2:59pm
yesterday morning I was heading to the office and received a call from Lucho..he was in Buenos Aires for some business and visiting Maite, nad asked me if I was available to go out..
I did some arrangement and managed to set some late ride..got to the marina at 18.00 and there he was waiting me in the boat.. I the way to tha marina I had to stop home to pick up some gear and tomy...
And also had to wait my wife and some friends..so we started the boat to warm it up while the people was coming..15 minutes ater we were all ready to go..I put forward..boat stumbles and stops..try to restart..tick tick no start..GEE..knock my head....try to jump the selenoid..nothing...hit the starter nothing..It did not engage at all..now I started to worry..10 minutes nothing..So after checking all conections in the engine I went to the batery terminal..and found the positive terminal could use some tightening...did so..hit the key..and started right up!!! lol what a boomer moment.....
Boat definetely needs some tunning at idle as it idels but when you put gear..it stops...
now the pics..

lucho test driving the boat

Then we returned..and offered lucha a ride back home and some dinner then I could take him to his hause in the vette..but maite was waiting for him so he had to pass..to bad..you missed some fine chorizo steaks and wine...lol and of course the ride in the vette..
anyway I guess you were amazed on the performance of the boat with the new goodies....

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2009 at 3:51pm
When are you guys gonna come to Rico's?

Battery cable connection/corrosion issues are a PITA.
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2009 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

Then we returned..and offered lucha a ride back home and some dinner then I could take him to his hause in the vette..but maite was waiting for him so he had to pass..to bad..you missed some fine chorizo steaks and wine...lol and of course the ride in the vette..
anyway I guess you were amazed on the performance of the boat with the new goodies....

Funny thing is when I told her that in order to meet her for dinner I rejected the Vette ride she was like "WHAAAT????" I wonder what her reaction would have been if I arrived late and said "sorry honey, I went for a Vette ride with Kapla"

As for the boat, I told you yesterday, the upgrades are see to believe, that boat pull is unreal and the hull feels very solid.

The outing was a blast, thank you for the ride!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic