Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
SUNAPEE CROW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNAPEE CROW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 9:44pm
I received my hall pass for Sunday the 21st. Where and what time do people plan to meet?
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 11:54pm
So you bought your admissions online?

I am trying to figure out what time I am leaving here in CT to get there.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2010 at 3:47pm
   We usually meet on the lower level-East entrance near the ticket booth. I think if you take the shuttle from the south parking lot it will drop you at this location. It's only a 5 minute walk from the lot if you hoof it though.
   Here is a LINK for the layout/basic directions. There is a map on page 2.

I'll need to know ASAP who's going if anyone wants a discounted ticket.Start a list here if you want. Some of you already have my number. For those that don't, and can't find us when you get there(or if you're coming late)...twozeroseventwofivetwofourfivethreezero.

Everyone usually arrives around the time it opens, which will be 11:00 am on Sunday. Probably grab some lunch mid afternoon. See you all there.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2010 at 7:15pm
Hey Mike,

Count me in. I'll meet you all at the entrance. Thanks for getting discounted tickets, Mike. Lunch sounds good too.

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2010 at 7:45pm
Hey, Mike. Count me in .

-Larry
SUNAPEE CROW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNAPEE CROW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 3:01am
I'm in.......It will be great to meet many of you. 11AM East entrance.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 12:54pm
Sounds like a good plan.

Mike, Ill take at least 2 discount tickets please. Ill get you a hard number by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for hooking us up!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 1:46pm
Im in for 1, as of now but Pops might come too lol.... I will know def tonight hopefully.

Tim I hate driving around Boston or any major city to be exact lol. Especially with a Truck like mine lol. But what time Sunday you leaving to head maybe i can meet you somewhere on 84 or 90 and follow.

Let me know
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 2:24pm
The good news is that the location is right off the Mass Pike and very minimal driving through the city. Boston is generally quiet on Sunday mornings too. I hear what you're saying about driving through the city though. I hate tooling around in my high mileage Mountaineer through Manhattan for business during the week.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 2:44pm
Hi Guys,

I'll meet you guys there, 11am it sounds like.

I won't ask you to reserve a discounted ticket for me, just in case something comes up (there's a very slight chance I may have to work). But, if you wind up with an extra ticket, I'll take it off your hands.

My cell is 617-922-2875.

Brian
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 3:11pm
Phil, I live just outside of Boston during the week... Ill be driving in from 5 miles away.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 3:24pm
Mike, if its not too late, Ill take 4 tickets. Let me know how much I owe you!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Mike, if its not too late, Ill take 4 tickets. Let me know how much I owe you!

Not too late. I have no idea how much the tix will be, just that they will be cheaper than the advertised price.

Bruce ? You in ? Your brother? The boys ?........Paging Bruce.....

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 11:17pm
Mike, I haven't heard from my brother, but I am thinking at least Tom and I will be there Sunday. Dave won't be able to come down from Orono, (sorry Dave we'll take pics). I let you know for sure later in the week.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 11:47pm
Ok well I am horrible on getting things on time on here at least, it looks like its me and my father are going to be there. So Mike I need 2 tickets def now lol...
Also no mention of the Morfoot thing please.

Who is all going as of now?
Phil O and Big Phil (203) 515-8217
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 1:19am

Larry 508-367-4122
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 11:48am
Mike, we'll be there and meet up with you inside the show. I'll pass on the tickets, thanks anyway!

Larry 508-367-4122
Bruce & Tom 207-272-6096
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 1:35pm
See you guys tomorrow morning. Boating season is getting closer!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 1:54pm
Mike,

If it's not too late, I need one more ticket. My friend Jeff is coming tomorrow. So that's a total of two tickets for me.

Thanks
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 3:56pm
   I have 12 discount tickets reserved so it looks like we have the right amount for everyone who spoke up to get however many they require.
   Bruce, I can probably get a couple more set aside for you if you want. Just let me know and you can pick them up at the booth whenever you get there.
   The tickets are $6.50 each which is 1/2 off. Please don't forget to thank Craig Warner from NECC when you see him as this was his doing, not mine.
   I'll be there shortly before 11am. See you guys there. Ken, you bringing the cheesey puffs?

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 4:45pm
Mike, if it's no problem 2 would be great. Tom and I am planning on getting there about 11:30. I'm meeting my brother at ECF 12:30.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 5:24pm
Yup, I'll bring an assortment of cheesy puffs, Ho Ho's, Ding Dongs, Ring Dings with some grape juice. I have some five year old kid snack inside some of the new boats. No trailer queens at the boat show.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Mike, if it's no problem 2 would be great. Tom and I am planning on getting there about 11:30. I'm meeting my brother at ECF 12:30.

All set Bruce. Craig will have 2 tickets reserved for you under your name. Just go the the hospitality booth to the right when you walk in the entrance and tell them you have 2 tickets held by NECC for you. IIRC, they will just give you the tickets and charge them to Craigs acct., so you can just give Craig the $13 when you see him. If you have any issues when you get there call my cell.The number is posted above in one of my other posts. He said the show is small, but busy......and the beer lines were very long.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2010 at 1:09am
Great! Thanks. We'll see you tomorrow.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 10:04am
Had a great time at the show. It was good to see everyone and meet some new people.

Thanks to Craig Warner at NECC for the tickets!

They had a good looking SN 200 CB there and Rhoni Barton who was very welcoming to all of us CCFans.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

They had a good looking SN 200 CB there and Rhoni Barton who was very welcoming to all of us CCFans.

Adam Wensink was also there, but let's face it, Rhoni is a whole lot prettier than Adam. She worked on Ken for quite a while trying to sell him a new 200.

(photo courtesy of Mike (05 210)

Echoing Bruce's words...great to see familiar faces and new faces. Ice is starting to melt down my way and the days are getting longer...In a few days we'll be able to say "well, we can get the boat out next month". Hope to see some of you this summer.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Yup, I'll bring an assortment of Dongs, with some grape juice. I am a queen at the show.

I didn't think you get worse than Chardonnay...

Looks like the janitor snuck in the picture on the far right.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 1:44pm
Geesh Hollywood, be nice. We may have a new member. She seemed to like all of us. Don't scare her her away.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 2:03pm
???

Ken's been on the forums for a long time, too long...
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 2:10pm
Hollywood we are talking about Rhoni becoming a member here, she thought it was great that a bunch of correct craft fans were getting together and skiing all over the world, she had no idea about us till she met us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic