Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Step Pads

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Gcraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gcraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2012 at 12:19pm
What value would you give to a fully restored X55 dunphy like this?
Craig
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Gcraig Gcraig wrote:

Craig,
Like what? No pictures?

Keep in mind this is a Correct Craft site. Your post would be more appropriate if it was in the "off topic" section.

As an X55 owner of over 30 years as well as being acquainted with most still around, I could help.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2012 at 4:14pm
were do these step pads mount at?

My boat currently does not have any.
1992 Sport Nautique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2012 at 4:19pm
Your boat is way too new for these pads,50,60,early 70's used these
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Craig,
Like what? No pictures?

Keep in mind this is a Correct Craft site. Your post would be more appropriate if it was in the "off topic" section.

As an X55 owner of over 30 years as well as being acquainted with most still around, I could help.

Come on Craig, I'm sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the X pictures!!! I even PM'd you. Are you still out there??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 7:18pm
Craig,
Your last visit was this morning at about 7:30 so I know you have been back on the site. Are you having problems with posting pictures? If so, we can help.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 8:37pm
Here's a picture Pete,it's a little rough around the edges but it was used at WeekiWachee in the famous Mermaid ski show.A few repairs and the special Cosworth Ford engine back in and it will be good to go

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 8:55pm
Gary,
BTW, unless Craig comes though with a response and some pictures, I'm getting the feeling someone is "yanking my chain"!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gcraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gcraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2012 at 2:19pm
I have been traveling and am new to the site. I am not interested in se/ling just interested in what you think pro e range is for a fully restored 1964 X55 with new uphols
Craig
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2012 at 2:56pm

I have been traveling and am new to the site. I am not interested in se/ling just interested in what you think pro e range is for a fully restored 1964 X55 with new uphols

Craig,
Again, pictures are needed.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2012 at 3:40pm
Peter, I would venture to say "trolling not allowed" but what do I know ?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Billy,
I'm going to have to call you as I need a translation on this one! I'm not catching on!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 8:56am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Billy,
I think you "nailed" this one! Even after several posts and PM's to Craig asking for more info, I have gotten no responces from him. Just the one here in the tread that he's been on the road?

He was just on site this morning viewing his PM's so, it's my belief your idea has been confirmed!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2012 at 4:14pm
Frank,
I sincerely need to apologize here for the blatant thread jack. I'm sorry but am sure our members will make it though all the BS and get back in line with your step pads.

BTW, "Craig" has not responded to any of my PM's!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
FrankT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2012 at 7:48pm
no problem. I have been traveling and didn't even notice.

FrankT
JBULL124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBULL124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2012 at 5:53pm
Hi Frank
How do I go about Buying 4 of these pads from you ? My email address is Joe@JoeBullock.com

I am also looking for a windshield for a 1966 Barcudda Correct Craft if you know where I can find one.
"Joe" Everyday is a Holiday
JBULL124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBULL124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2012 at 3:31am
Hi Frank
I would like to buy a set of these steps. How do I pay you for them ?
Thank You
Joe Bullock
"Joe" Everyday is a Holiday
Fat Willie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Willie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2016 at 8:34pm
I am fairly new to the forum so I hope this goes to the right person. I'm restoring a 1962 Aqua Skier and need a set of four of the step pads mentioned in this thread. I would need to measure mine but the ones in the pictures look like a perfect match. Can you please advise of price and availability for a set of four white pads?
Fat Willie
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2016 at 9:33pm
Frank has not logged in for almost a year,you might want to try to email him at the email listed in the beginning of the thread-- tamanko@aol.com   If you get ahold of him let the rest of us know please
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic