Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

51st Masters and CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
pmccook1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmccook1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2010 at 1:45am
I'll be there the whole weekend.   I guess I need to get me a CCF Tshirt.    

How many boats have you got lined up to show ?    I could possibly bring mine, but how clean and perfect would it need to be ?

Will you have some type of tent for CCF members to come and visit ?
pmccook1

Current boat:1993 Ski Nautique " Purple "
Have owned : 76' ski nautique, 93' Sport Nautique, 83 Stars and stripes, 47' Chris Craft Continental
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2010 at 3:11pm
UPDATE: There is room for four (4) CorrectCraftFan.com boats at the 51st Masters. I will be reaching out to each of you individually with more information.

Correct Craft, Inc. and Callaway Gardens is offering discounted event passes and lodging to members of CorrectCraftFan.com. Please contact Jen Abel with more information.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2010 at 3:47pm
I'm working out the four boats and need a 70's Ski Nautique. Anyone out there with a great condition 70's Ski Nautique that wants to display it at this year's Masters?

Please contact me - Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 4:13pm
It's now official, we'll have four boats, plus the '61 Nautique from Corporate, on display at the 51st Masters - one Ski Nautique representing the first five decades this boat has been produced:

1961 - Art Cozier
1972 - Scott Zuelzke
1988 - Tim Morfoot
1993 - Marty Mabe
2009 - CorrectCraftFan.com Edition 196 - brought by Steve Karras

... and the 2010 Ski Nautique represents decade number six!

What a great display of the 'Generations of Ski Nautiques' and who better to make this happen than the great members of CorrectCraftFan.com. Thanks to Jen Able, all the boats will be under a large corporate tent right in the middle of all the action.

"With the debut of the revolutionary Ski Nautique 200 at the prestigious 51st Masters, we couldn't think of a better time to pay tribute to this model by showcasing each decade since its conception", stated Nautique President/CEO Bill Yeargin. "We want to thank CorrectCraftFan.com for their passion and dedication to the brand and for all of their hard work in putting together a pristine representation of the evolution of this boat."

Thanks everyone!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 4:23pm
Spoke with Jen this morning..........

Gonna be GREAT!!   

Steve
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 8:20pm
Congrats to everyone.

Cool stuff.

Donald
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 9:56pm

Sounds like a great time to display and enjoy the event.

Dave
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2010 at 12:19am
Looking forward to it. Thanks Keith

Nice Avatar Dave. Great shot of "The One"![/B. Just who did take that picture?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

WOW, what an honor to be able to do something like this.

And for them to ask CCF to be present at this event.

Well count me in.......

Dave

DOES this still stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know

Marty
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2010 at 10:55pm

Just drive the bus over me....hehe

To soon to answer your question, so I will leave it hanging for now.

Dave

P.S. do they have chickenwings..
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2010 at 10:07pm
Hey......... Let's get a Roll Call going:

I had a great time with CCFan folks last year, Wanna put more faces with names and boats.... look forward to a "mini" - reunion.....

Steve Karras (Air206), Wife Val and 2 daughters...... who else is comin?

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2010 at 11:25pm
[QUOTE=Air206] Hey......... Let's get a Roll Call going:

I had a great time with CCFan folks last year, Wanna put more faces with names and boats.... look forward to a "mini" - reunion.....

Steve Karras (Air206), Wife Val and 2 daughters

Marty Mabe,son-in-law,Brent Yates,grandson Bradyn and The Purple Rain(93 SN)

66 Skylark
93 SN
pmccook1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmccook1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 12:22am
Me , My wife, and daughter , staying at the pine mountain rv resort.

I'll have my new T'shirt on.
pmccook1

Current boat:1993 Ski Nautique " Purple "
Have owned : 76' ski nautique, 93' Sport Nautique, 83 Stars and stripes, 47' Chris Craft Continental
Rglover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 12:12pm
Me, my wife (Tara) and two daughters. Also staying at the Pine Mountain RV Resort. It will be our first time and we are really looking forward to it.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Looking forward to it. Thanks Keith

Nice Avatar Dave. Great shot of "The One"![/B. Just who did take that picture?

Tim,
We'll all expect some awesome camera shots from you during this event...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 8:18pm
Hello everyone! New to the forum, glad to be here. Looking for another SN! A BIG word of CAUTION: if you take youre boat to West Point BE CAREFUL!!!! Stay in the channel and then you still take a chance on hitting floating debris. I used to ski/foot there w/ my SN and quite. Dont mean to be a party popper but I would hate for anyone to tear up a nice boat.
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 8:41pm
The Army Core of Imagineers pulls the lake up/down to generate elec. and according to rainfall. They bring it down to winter pool starting labor day weekend and start bringing it up to summer pool Memorial day weekend. Trash on the shoreline starts floating out onto the lake. I have had a lot of great times there but I also bent the prop the first day I had my "85 2001" in the water. That was @ Holiday day use ramp. Please be very careful if you decide to go!!!!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 8:46pm
Cphase:

I see your a local........ hope to see you at Callaway. I am only taking Orange Crush there and back; no partying nearby. She will be safe.

Steve
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 8:51pm
Steve, good to hear from u! My wife and I r considering going, it has been about twentyfour years since I have been. Would really like to go back!! If I do I would love to meet everyone!

Jeff

P.S. Love ur Ski Tique!!!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2010 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Tim,
We'll all expect some awesome camera shots from you during this event...

Moj, I never never home without it. You can count on it.

Correct Craft has asked us to bring the CCFan.com boats on Thursday so we can get them in under the tent before the tournament begins on Fri.

Here's who we got so far.........

Air206, Wife Val and 2 daughters - 2009SN A.K.A. "The Orange Crush"
Marty Mabe,Brent& Bradyn Yates - 93SN A.K.A.   "The Purple Rain"
Morfoot, Kim and three daughters, - 88SN A.K.A    "?"
pmccook1 ,wife, and daughter
Rglover, my wife (Tara) and two daughters
slf44, husband, & daughter
Dieseldawg

Looks like a great group so far and I'm sure there will be more. Chime in guys!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2010 at 4:38pm
Mr.Tim Morfoot

1988 SN 2001-AKA--"Red Thunder" ??????????????
66 Skylark
93 SN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 2:52am
How about this ?

SPOONER

Just trying to help

Donald
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 9:13am
Easy there Donald.......You CAN be replaced!
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 11:43am
Keith,

I may be able to attend if I get my stringer rebuild finished. It's going to be close. Do you need a firm committment from me or can I just show up if I can?

Thanks,

Scott Branum
1975 Correct Craft Skiier
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 4:14pm
I talked to Jen Abel today regarding whether or not she was going to mail the passes for the tournament or was it a will call type of set up. In conversation with her she told me that her grandfather "Mr. Ralph" Meloon will be there in attendance. If any of you are on the fence about going then maybe this will give you more incentive to do so. Rooms at Callaway Gardens are almost gone so you'd better call her now and get your tix early. She also told me that if you show on the day of the event you could have gotten a pavilion pass (in advance) for the price of a beach pass. So bring your familys, your CCFan T's, your coolers and come on down for good time with the rest of us!
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2010 at 6:44pm
OMG!!!! The entire place will instantly become Sacred Ground when he steps out of the car.................!!!!!... Just kidding...but I would like to show him my boat if it gets ready.

We would be staying at a relative's house at lake martin, Alabama which is about 110 miles from Cypress Gardens. Would probably stay there friday and saturday night.

It all depends on the progress of my boat. If I can get off the computer, I may finish.

scott
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2010 at 12:49am
Scott......

Lake Martin maybe 110 miles from Cypress Gardens (I think it is a lot farther)............. but we will be at Callaway Gardens, GA..........

Stop there on your way by........
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2010 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Scott......

Lake Martin maybe 110 miles from Cypress Gardens (I think it is a lot farther)............. but we will be at Callaway Gardens, GA..........

Stop there on your way by........

Good One!!! My wife was cracking up. I work at night so I must have been out of it when I wrote that.

I hope to get the boat I have been working on ready. It's only about a four hour drive from my house.

I am putting the gas tank, bilge pump and battery box in today. Hope to by carpet this weekend. The only problems I see are getting the engine in and some bearing problems on the trailer.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2010 at 4:04pm
Scott,

You aren't the only one trying to get it all put back together. I'm got my 86' C-10 torn apart trying to get it repainted and put back together before the 27th. I've got the new(rebuilt) 350 motor in it with all its' issues fixed now I got the bed, 1/4 panels, hood, bumpers, front and rear windows out. All I got to do is shoot the cab red and put it back together. Time is creeping on us both I believe.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2010 at 12:21am
Just got a call tonight from a friend, and I think three of us are going to drive down for the day on Saturday. I will be wearing a "new" Correct Craft tee shirt that just came this week. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic