NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2011 dates?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

'Foot, make darn sure the Rumbles contain some ZBB!!

No worries mate.......got ya covered!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 11:49pm
You guy's just better make sure it's warm. EVERYTHING I have to do lately either at work or home involves moving snow with a stupid shovel and I'm getting tired of it   
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2011 at 12:13am
you don't have to be working you know. Lots of guys just took buyout in Ohio I heard from some of my young guys. Anything going up there?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2011 at 1:13am
Tim,

Don't forget a BLUEGRASS selection in there for me
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2011 at 2:42am
Gary, Karen and I drove to Green Lake for 4 years to boat in 60 degree water,I cannot promise much.
But the water will be warm..........The boats will be plentiful.......The sun will shine........ The food will be good.. Lottsa time with your CCFan family...... What else ya need buddy??????
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2011 at 3:02am
Billy I don't want to wish my life away,it is too short anyway BUT I need the end of March to hurry up. The two of us need to get away from work and this winter!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2011 at 12:11pm
Here's a quick link to the picture blogs from 2009's SJRR for those lurkers and fence riders out there. Even though the SJRR had been going on a few years before; this was the year that this thing took off like Joe's 83.

SJRR 2009 Picture blogs

Get registered with CCFan if you haven't already done so OR;
all you Fans who've said you gonna come and haven't or haven't signed up yet
whad'ya waiting for?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 6:00pm
Okay Guy's and Gals we're about a month away from the kickoff to the boating season with our first large gathering of Correct Craft's and their owners. River Rumbles II is complete and it's gonna be included with your official River Run T-shirt with your $25 registration fee. Be sure to let the Boat Nurse know what size T or T's you need so they 'll be ready for you when you get there.

Also in keeping with the SJRR format we need to start a whose bringing what list to the cookout Sat night. Not sure if we want to start the list on this thread or start a new one. I'm not sure bout you guy's but I've been ready for this event for a couple of months. Can't wait! Bring it On!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 6:51pm
Tim, lets just continue here..We also need a roll call on a head count for Blackwater Inn on Friday nite.Please contact Karen ...We had 1 large grill there last year, BJ was good enough to supply us with grills and gas last year,we could use a couple of more gas grills for Sat. nite, any ideas attendee's???
There was ample food to feed a small army prepared last year,lotta food, lotta laughs. The camp fire,Saturday Nite, possibly the hi lite of the event.........

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter
Joe C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 1:22pm
We'll bring 50 premium butcher shop all-beef hot dogs & buns. Also, how do we pay our $25 registration fee for the weekend?
76 ski nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 1:42pm
Billy,

I will attend the Blackwater Dinner. I will be by myself.

Donald
Joe C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 2:07pm
Ellen and I would also like to attend the Blackwater Inn dinner

Thanks Joe C
76 ski nautique
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 2:23pm
2 for Blackwater Inn (They do have Burgers ) Yes I was there last year!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 3:25pm
Joe, Glad you and Ellen are gonna make it this year. You ain't been around much. I think we are paying the Boat Nurse and I guess you can just pay her when you get there. At that time you'll recieve One SJRR shirt and other goodies that we're working on. After all monies are received for the weekend Keith will get a lump sum check to help keep the site running.

Donald, I thought I was your date

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 6:32pm

Mark me down for maybe 4 to 5 at Blackwater Friday nite. After we eat we might go up strairs with the crew.

I might go by boat Friday night....

Still thinking what to bring to the fire on Saturday nite..

But you know it will be good !!

Counting the days down..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2011 at 1:28am
Tim,

You are my date, but you will have to earn your dinner.

Donald
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2011 at 11:58am

Okay Fans we are getting closer and closer to the the River Run and things are really starting to fall in place. Billy talked with Mr. Ralph for a bit and he is really excited about this event taking place. Dana is putting the finishing touches on the River Rat mascot and changing him up a bit and I think you guys are gonna love the new look. We are working on a few more things but looks like we are gonna starve @ Sat nights cookout unless you guys start adding to the list below. We've got 20+ boats signed up and 3 Fans signed up to bring food. C'mon gang let's make this one the best one yet!

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2011 at 1:05pm
Put the Nelsons down for something....i can bring chips,drinks,and some SOLO cups ????
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2011 at 4:16pm
Tim,

I will bring several bags of frozen chicken breast filets.

Donald
caisandy1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caisandy1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 6:22am
真的假的,不能发帖了?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 1:18pm
Okay FENCE riders it's time to sign yourself up. Just to add an update for you guys as we will be running down the river this time in 2 weeks. I talked to Jen Abel this morning and it looks like we are in for a real treat on Saturday as a SN 230 will be there for your skiing/boarding/driving pleasure. A presentation by Mr. Ralph at 6pm before the cookout with a slide show with NEVER before seen or heard history of Correct Craft being told to those in attendance. There is a $25 registration fee that the Boat Nurse will be collecting on your arrival with most of proceeds being sent to Keith after the event to help maintain the site. Our boats don't run on "Thanks!" and neither does Correct Craft Fan. If you haven't added your name to the sign up list get on it and add your name here as to what your bringing to add to the cookout. Hope to see you there to get the Correct Craft season started in STYLE!

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake

sweet77
Solo Cups,& Plates

Donald80 SN
Chicken Breasts
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 2:51pm
Remember to bring multiple anchors for the Raft up.

Donald
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Okay FENCE riders it's time to sign yourself up. Just to add an update for you guys as we will be running down the river this time in 2 weeks. I talked to Jen Abel this morning and it looks like we are in for a real treat on Saturday as a SN 230 will be there for your skiing/boarding/driving pleasure. A presentation by Mr. Ralph at 6pm before the cookout with a slide show with NEVER before seen or heard history of Correct Craft being told to those in attendance. We have also added to this years line up 15 gallons of adult beverage for CCFans to enjoy on Sat night as we gather round to cap off the day. This is included with the $25 registration fee that the Boat Nurse will be collecting on your arrival with most of proceeds being sent to Keith after the event to help maintain the site. Our boats don't run on "Thanks!" and neither does Correct Craft Fan. If you haven't added your name to the sign up list get on it and add your name here as to what your bringing to add to the cookout. Hope to see you there to get the Correct Craft season started in STYLE!

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake

sweet77
Solo Cups,& Plates

Donald80 SN
Chicken Breasts

ReidP
A Jamaican Jerked Pork Butt
ReidP
1973 Mustang

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Okay FENCE riders it's time to sign yourself up. Just to add an update for you guys as we will be running down the river this time in 2 weeks. I talked to Jen Abel this morning and it looks like we are in for a real treat on Saturday as a SN 230 will be there for your skiing/boarding/driving pleasure. A presentation by Mr. Ralph at 6pm before the cookout with a slide show with NEVER before seen or heard history of Correct Craft being told to those in attendance. We have also added to this years line up 15 gallons of adult beverage for CCFans to enjoy on Sat night as we gather round to cap off the day. This is included with the $25 registration fee that the Boat Nurse will be collecting on your arrival with most of proceeds being sent to Keith after the event to help maintain the site. Our boats don't run on "Thanks!" and neither does Correct Craft Fan. If you haven't added your name to the sign up list get on it and add your name here as to what your bringing to add to the cookout. Hope to see you there to get the Correct Craft season started in STYLE!

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake

sweet77
Solo Cups,& Plates

Donald80 SN
Chicken Breasts

ReidP

Dave Hendricks
Loas Chicken & eggrolls & side stuff

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 2:36am
Dear lord i need you to fast forward time to the end of march, and can you add the new 200 open bow i sat in today, AMEN
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2011 at 11:37am
Okay Fans we are a week away from lift off and we still need attendees to sign up as to what they're bring'n. We need Napkins, plastic ware, Chips, sodas and water, Ketchup, mustard,etc and anything else that I'm forgetting?

We are still missing a few members that haven't signed up yet;

hasbeenskier, clarkebar, skicat, woody, adamt, BuffaloBFN....

Where are you guys????

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake

sweet77
Solo Cups,& Plates

Donald80 SN
Chicken Breasts

ReidP

Dave Hendricks

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2011 at 11:48am
At work!
Greg

86 BFN
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2011 at 11:53am
[QUOTE=Morfoot] Okay Fans we are a week away from lift off and we still need attendees to sign up as to what they're bring'n. We need Napkins, plastic ware, Chips, sodas and water, Ketchup, mustard,etc and anything else that I'm forgetting?

We are still missing a few members that haven't signed up yet;

hasbeenskier, clarkebar, skicat, woody, adamt, BuffaloBFN....

Where are you guys????

Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake

sweet77
Solo Cups,& Plates

Donald80 SN
Chicken Breasts

ReidP

Dave Hendricks

Gary
Soda and water
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2011 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

At work!

Just call the boss and tell him your sick next Thursday and Friday!

Also.......Who's bringing the "Shot Ski"?
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2011 at 1:33pm

Also.......Who's bringing the "Shot Ski"?

Aaaah.........I guess I am? Unless someone else has one too.

You know what would be interesting? To see someone SKI on a shot ski, and watch the water shoot up thru the holes maybe hosing the heck out of them.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789>
  Share Topic