NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy B-Day-Donald !

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy B-Day-Donald !
    Posted: March-12-2010 at 11:21am
Happy 46th Donald80SN!
When ya coming to see The 'Purple Rain'?

Have a good one. Hey I have 2 of those passes to see Candy Sprinkles!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 11:45am
Yep! Happy Birthday Spoon buddy!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
clarkebar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkebar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 3:02pm
Happy birthday moonshiner. My brother and I are going to help Ried with one of his boats in the future. I will call when we are going.

Eric
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 3:13pm
Enjoy your day Donald.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 3:28pm
I'm not sure who Donald is but I'm in a giving mood today, so happy birthday and maybe we'll hoist one one day.
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 3:53pm
Hollywood....LOL!

Happy Birthday...hope it's a good one!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 5:56pm
[QUOTE=MartyMabe] Hey I have 2 of those passes to see Candy Sprinkles!

Thanks guys, I am not happy to be 46, but at least I am alive and I own a Correct Craft!!! I really need those Candy Sprinkles Show Tickets. I am right in the middle of a Mid Life Crisis and Candy sure would help me feel young for at least 10 minutes.   

Soon I will come to High Point a get a ride in the Purple Boat with the Getto Sound System that you are getting ready to put in.   

Tim, I miss you and your spooning. However, I think that I have one in the oven from the River Run. My belly is growing large. Clarke boys let me know when you get up with Reid and we will pass one around.

Hollywood and BK Hall Pass,and Okie thanks !!!!

Thanks again,

One year old, but probably not one year wiser.

Donald
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 8:01pm
Happy B-day Donald!

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 8:22pm
Yeah, happy B-Day Donald!! And, don't sweat about the midlife crisis... We'll all paas that station LOL
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 9:29pm
Hope you have a big day and weekend "the Donald". We're gonna be around Race City a good portion of the weekend, so come by and let us drink a beer with you.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 9:42pm
Reid,

Thanks and I will take you up on that. I will see you at the BBC tomorrow.

Donald
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic