FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

90's Correct Craft, Inc. 'Globe' Tee Shirts

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 90's Correct Craft, Inc. 'Globe' Tee Shirts
    Posted: March-18-2010 at 8:20pm
Special Annoucement: CorrectCraftFan.com and Action Screen Print have just obtained exclusive license to created authentic reproduction Correct Craft shirts!

Under our limited license we’re allowed to sell shirts for a designated period of time through CorrectCraftFan.com and a special order page hosted by Action Screen Printing. In addition, proceeds from the shirts sales must be used to support the 2010 CCF Regional Reunions. Consequently, this is most likely the one and only time Correct Craft, Inc. will be granting anyone rights to use of their historical copyright material.

Our first tee shirt will be the 1989 Correct Craft, Inc. 'globe logo' with the On the Waters of the World Since 1925 tag line.

Shirts are $15 each, including shipping(within the US).

This shirt will be available in white, grey, tan and yellow and comes in any size. We will be taking orders from now through the end of April and then that’s it – you’ll most likely never be able to purchase these shirts again. So tell your friends, neighbors, ski team members, co-workers, Facebook friends and Twitter followers - anyone who you think would like one of these retro shirts.

Order Your Shirt Here

Available colors:

Thank you for your support. We’re very excited to be offering these 'lost' shirts to Correct Craft fans everywhere.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2010 at 1:11am
ordered some thanks!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2010 at 2:06am
Friggin' awesome. Ordered a couple.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2010 at 11:40am
Thanks for putting the effort into getting these done guys!!! My order has been placed
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
Sephmu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2010 at 1:26pm
Ballin 90's style! Thanks, pops is gonna be stoked on these when they show up at his office!
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2010 at 2:34pm
Sweet, ordered!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

worththewake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worththewake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2010 at 12:49pm
Thanks - I just put my order in!
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 8:44pm
Nice, my vintage too! Great deal, order placed, thanks.
Finally a 2001!!!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 10:03pm
Allan or Keith are you able to ship these OS? If so do you have any idea of shipping costs?
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2010 at 10:05am

Wow,

Very cool first shirt...

Just placed my big order, people will ask where did you get
that cool shirt. And then I will tell them how to get their's too...

Dave

P.S. wish I could get one in "LIME GREEN".
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2010 at 3:40pm
Buy the white one and tye-dye it. Buy one and do the rainbow colors for HW
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
skister72 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skister72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2010 at 2:58pm
sweet shirts i ordered some
1975 ski nautique
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2010 at 8:21pm
Just ordered one in each color. I needed some new t-shirts!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2010 at 7:56pm
The orders are pouring in gang, Thank you for the support.

I did want to take a minute and address a few concerns that were brought to my attention.

1. We do not accept Paypal through the website. This is strictly for security reasons, Paypal is not approved by our insurance carrier as a secure portal. We use authorize.net to process our credit card transactions, they are one of the top rated processors available for web processing.

2. There seem to be some issues trying to checkout. From what I am seeing at authorize.net the problem is your billing address MUST match the address on the statement your card issuer has on file. If they don't match the transaction is declined. This again is to protect the card holder and the vendor from fraud. I apologize for the incovenience but these measures are in place to protect you. Authorize.net is so secure, I, the company your actually sending money to never sees your credit card number. I simply get an approved transaction number and the funds are transfered. This as far safer than calling the number in or sending the info to us in an email. I understand the check out can be a little frustrating but it's that way to protect you.

If you truly can not get the site to accept your information please call our office at 800-661-5891 and ask for Callie, she will be glad to help you out.

3. All shirts will be shipped to your billing address, we are aware this does not work for everyone so if you need your shirts shipped to an alternate address please send that information to sales@actionscreen.com and we'll take care of you.

Thanks again for ordering, if you have trouble, don't get frustrated, please call us. We're here to help.

Thanks Alan

Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 5:55am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Allan or Keith are you able to ship these OS? If so do you have any idea of shipping costs?

x 2 guys.?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Chopper Chopper wrote:

Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

x 2 guys.?

Chopper, shoot me an email with what you'd like and I'll get to you with a cost. email   Thanks
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 5:33pm
I would also be interested in the 1 L white, but shipped to argentina.
Thanks
Kapla
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 1:01am
kapla is you are ordeing one I might as well so we save up on shipping.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 1:06am
yes we can arrange it, let me know size and colour you want, and i will add it to my order..always if shiping cost are reasonable!!!
I'll let you know what turns out...
kapla
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2010 at 6:13pm
Hey Alan,

I ordered my shirts (6 I think) on I believe March 19. Should I have received by now? No rush, just want to make sure my order was received properly given your post about order problems.

Thanks!
james1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 7:09am
Alan or Keith,

I would love to order a large white and a Large grey. I can not order these on the site as it will not accept my address in Cairns, QLD, Australia as an address in the drop down menu. can you please help. I do not want to miss out.
Cheers
James
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 10:39am
Originally posted by dmiracle dmiracle wrote:

Hey Alan,

I ordered my shirts (6 I think) on I believe March 19. Should I have received by now? No rush, just want to make sure my order was received properly given your post about order problems.

Thanks!

Doug, I did get your. We're going to take orders through April and then print and ship everyones shirts the following week. Sorry you're waiting so long, I'm sure it feels like it's been months.

Alan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by james1203 james1203 wrote:

Alan or Keith,

I would love to order a large white and a Large grey. I can not order these on the site as it will not accept my address in Cairns, QLD, Australia as an address in the drop down menu. can you please help. I do not want to miss out.
Cheers
James

James,

We're taking overseas orders by phone or email, you can send your order to me here or call 630-393-1990 (I don't believe our tollfree number will work out of the states)between 10am and 5pm central time. Ask for Callie, she'll be happy to help you.

Alan

dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 11:20am
Thanks Alan. No hurry, just wanted to make sure my order got through.

I've sent you an e-mail as well on a separate request.

Thanks.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 7:02pm
Hey gang,

Shirt sales are doing better than we could have imagined but there's only one week left to place an order. The sale will close Sunday night May 2 and we plan to print and ship all orders by the end of that week.

If you're interested in ordering I urge you to do so within the next few days as this is a one time run.

Also to those that ordered early, thanks for your patience. I don't think we made it very clear early on that you'd be waiting for the order to close before we shipped. I do believe we're going to shorten the sale time on the next shirt we offer.

Thanks again everyone for supporting the site and the reunions.

Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 9:50pm
Alan, can you tell me about the shirt sizes? Being 100% cotton, can I expect them to shrink after washing? And how do your sizes run? Trying to make sure I order the right size as I usually wear a XL, but have had to give up several T's after one or two washings due to shrinking.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2010 at 12:24am
Chris, We're using a Gildan 100% cotton tee. I find these to be fairly generously cut but even though they are preshrunk you can still expect them to shrink about a half size. For reference, I am 5'11" 200 lbs and wear an XL, a little lose at first and a better fit after a wash. I'll see if I can find a size chart online for you.
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2010 at 12:33am
Alan, US sizes are quite different for us.
I'm 5' 8'' and weight 165lbs, I ordered a "M", do you think it will be ok??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2010 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Luchog Luchog wrote:

Alan, US sizes are quite different for us.
I'm 5' 8'' and weight 165lbs, I ordered a "M", do you think it will be ok??

Luch, I think the medium will fit ok but I can change it to a large if you want to be safe.
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2010 at 1:20am
If you can find a size chart that would be great. I'm 6'1" 225. I'm stuck in the middle alot of times, the XL shrinks smaller than I like, the 2X doesnt shrink enough....... Hard decision
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic