Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IF YOU NEED SHADOW DECALS 89 90 FOUND THEM

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IF YOU NEED SHADOW DECALS 89 90 FOUND THEM
    Posted: March-24-2010 at 10:37am
Ok found the shadow decals for 89 to 90 ski / barefoot nautique. Bruce at N3 BOATWORKS has them instock and if making more price is $185.00 for both side. but nothing yet about transom decals. If you have a white hull you will need the decal called white/gray and if gray it would be gray/white. GIVE THEM A CALL OR EMAIL BRUCE AT N# BOATWORKS
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 12:49pm
You need to figure out which decals youre talking about.

85-87 used the same (small solid white letters, accent color shadow)
88 was a standalone year (white checkers, white shadow)
89-90 were the same (white/black/colored checkers, gray shadow, printed on clear)
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 3:58pm
Yes your right, about the shadow decals but he has the ones for all 87 to 90
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 4:03pm
If thats correct, then he has all the BFN graphics from 86-90 and all the SN decals from 85-90.
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 9:25pm
Here is Bruce last email to me he said they will have transom decals to

The new decals are being made by the same company that made the original ones for Correct Craft. They will be using the newest, latest & greatest materials to produce the new ones. We will also be getting the transom decals.

Thanks,
Bruce
N3 Boatworks
317-845-9253           
lonestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2010 at 1:02am
OK, because they arent listed on the web site as of this eve.
lonestar
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2010 at 10:16am
Just Email or call bruce at N3 BOATWORKS and place your order I did and cant wait to get them. Now just have to find some of the warning decals and a awsa and ame4000 decal.
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2010 at 12:36am
John,
        The decals on the boat in this picture are what we call white/gray. The checks are white and the accent trim is gray. The blue you see in the decal is from the blue stripe on the boat. The white checks are printed on clear, that is what allows the blue to show. Usually what Correct Craft did was to put the white checked decals on boats with white hulls and decks. The other option was gray checks with white accent. These went on boats with gray hulls and decks.
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 6:32pm
John,

Did your graphics from Bruce arrive yet?
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2010 at 9:25pm
Nothing yet but I am 2 weeks or so away from being ready to install them anyway.What about you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2010 at 12:54pm
John,

I am in the same position as you most likely a few more weeks before I will be ready for new graphics and decals.

I am still wetsanding, and buffing with the rubbing compounds and the polishing compound. Also there are few gelocat repairs to fix the "bogus" gelcoat repairs from the previous owner(s).   I will post photos soon.
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2010 at 11:57pm
Hey randy did you ever get your decals from n3 boatworks still waiting for mine. email bruce but have not heard back.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 11:51am
Originally posted by QUEBEC QUEBEC wrote:

The other option was gray checks with white accent. These went on boats with gray hulls and decks.

This is not true. TRBenj posted the correct information.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:34pm
John,

Nothing yet, I spoke with Bruce last week, he is still working with the supplier to process our orders. I belive our order is small in comparision to orders the graphics supplier normally deals with ...so our prioity maybe considered low. Perhaps if the other CCFAN member stepped forward with orders perhaps we could collectively increase the size of the combined purchase orders which may help.

I have not given up on Bruce, however, I have explored a alternative with Wendel Carpenter at E&W Signs; 407-438-4874 in Orlando, FL; Wendel is a great guy and seems to be a good a very nice gentleman to work with.

I have witnessed that Wendel has almost all of the graphics art work for the "vintage" Correct Craft boat models. Based on my quick inspection it appears there is a wide range of Correct Craft Boat he has covered.
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 8:22pm
Hollywood what is not ture would like to know
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2010 at 12:21pm
Colors aren't dependent on the base gelcoat.
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2010 at 10:15pm
Then what was it on
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 11:12pm

From the looks of this letter it appears that the vinyl is red and the white and gray have been screened onto the top of it. Someone mentioned earlier that the decals were on clear to allow the hull to show through the checkered part. Not sure that is the case with the original decals, however I do think it would be the best idea.

Has anyone had any luck finding decals for an 89 SN 2001....?

Bruce is no longer at N3 and it appears that he dropped the ball on getting these decals in. The new gentleman that is working on it however seems to be very close to being able to have these reproduced. Keeping my fingers crossed.

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 6:39pm
Was the new guys name Brad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2010 at 1:36am
His name is Jason. He has been VERY helpful and has kept the lines of communication open very well. I have been impressed with his professionalism and determination to get this project completed. Sounds like we are on the right track and hopefully will have Original 89 Decals soon in a few different colors and shadow colors.

I am also having registration decals made for my boat to match the hull decals. I will post pics when they arrive and if anyone is interested I will post contact info to have those made.

Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2010 at 1:14pm
I am looking for a complete set of Decals for my 89 as well. Any new info yet or do I need to just give N3 a call?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 12:24am
Just found out that N3 got the decals last week. Give them a call and they should have them. Hope this helps.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 2:19am
Just got a reply from Brad at N3. He's suppose to be getting back with me on a price and turn around time on a set

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 2:51pm
My decals are on the way here. I will take a pic and post this weekend to show everyone. Sounds like N3 has come through on what seemed like an impossible project when we started. Call and ask for Brad.
I am getting a complete set for an 89 SN 2001.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 12:04am
Doug make sure you post some pictures after you put them on. I may order a set for my 89 if they are same as the original factory decals.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 12:24am
Gang,

As indicated by Doug, Brad is the man to contact at N3. I just spoke with him today and he has sent a decal color samples which I should receive tomorrow to match up the color of bow and stern stripes.

Doug,

Can you give me call at 407-443-8785 at your convenience, to let me know how the lettering decals worked out. I too ordered the two color white with gray shadow decals. Thanks.

Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 1:55am
It was mentioned earlier that Bruuuce from N3 was in contact with the company that originally did them? do we know the name of that company? I have been trying to find that out ?
thanks Kirk
P.S. I also need a set my color is teal
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 2:09am
I will look through all my notes. I had it at one time but not sure that I still have it. My understanding is that they were not able to reproduce them even though they did them originally. I know..... didnt make sense to me either but that is what I heard. Somewhere along the way the ball got dropped and a new graphic guy got involved. I think I am gettinig the first set that he has produced. Guess I was the guinea pig. He will be supplying decals to N3 for the 89 SN. I hope to have decals in hand by the end of the week. I will take pics and try to post this weekend. It will be next weekend before I have a chance to put them on the boat. I will also take pics then and post as well.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 10:30am
What is the price?
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:45pm
Doug,
any update? I havent heard back from Brad yet either.

Randy,
Do you mind sharing the price on the bow and stern stripes?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic