NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Towing Capacity/Vehicle Help?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2013 at 12:10pm
I don't know why Chrysler always takes the cool options out of the price bracket of most buyers. I wish they would build a stripper version of my truck in a regular cab 2wd with the 6.4 hemi :). You could get a diesel liberty with crank windows and steel wheels. Why price the people out of the market that just want the diesel for economical reasons and nothing else. My roomates 12 GC X 6 banger was right at 40k. Very nicely optioned but I'm sure the hemi and overland package would put it right around 50k. Chrysler priced the Dakota out of existence. Why buy a small mid size truck when you could spend 3k-5k more and get a bigger nicer truck with better fuel economy.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

If they only put the diesel in the 2 top models, then up-charge for the diesel option, I'm guessing it may end up in the 50's. I hope not though!

David we have 3 models Laredo, Limited and Overland. The diesel is available as a AUS$5K option on all models.

A V6 Petrol Laredo is AUS$50K on the road AUS$55K with the diesel. They are actually cheaper than a similar Toyota or Nissan by at least AUS$5K.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

If they only put the diesel in the 2 top models, then up-charge for the diesel option, I'm guessing it may end up in the 50's. I hope not though!

David we have 3 models Laredo, Limited and Overland. The diesel is available as a $5K option on all models.

A V6 Petrol Laredo is $50K on the road $55K with the diesel. They are actually cheaper than a similar Toyota or Nissan by $5K.

what is that in U.S. dollars?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

what is that in U.S. dollars?

Just edited post Australian dollars.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic