NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gone footing....videos uploaded!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gone footing....videos uploaded!!!!
    Posted: April-08-2010 at 5:31pm
15.30 pm I´m leaving the office to hit my first fall session....
pictures to come...
seeya
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 11:17pm

Must gonna be a good one, giving us a warning for the pics.....

Dave

P.S. jbear try and get some sleep.......hehe
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 11:21pm
ok..I'm back!! have some video's that I will attemp to edit before uploading...but no girls at all...sorry...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 11:25pm
I had a nice session...but after watching the videos I still need to wait some time between the butt slide and standing..I always skip the 3 point.....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 2:31am
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

ok..I'm back!! have some video's that I will attemp to edit before uploading...but no girls at all...sorry...

Well that cuts down my desire to see these videos...

LOL...just kidding Kap...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 3:03pm
yeah well you know I can always look in my archive and dig some of the good pictures!!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Well that cuts down my desire to see these videos...

john

I don't know...I really enjoy seeing the videos of people footin. On the other hand, pics of naked chicks are ok too. Hmmmm, I got it...pics of naked chicks footin...doesnt get any better than that. Think you can arrange that Kap?
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 3:45pm
maybe with some photoshop!!!
I think I haven´t seen any girl down here doing BF....
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 11:49pm
video

first run

second run

third run

fourth run

fifth run

six and last

I gave up editing...
what is an easy program you guys use?
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 12:14am
Sebastian

Next time you're out working on starts or giving tumble turns a try, work on keeping the handle near the bottom of the wetsuit zipper......you are letting it get out too far, almost down near your knees. Doing that makes it pretty hard to slide on your butt or ride the 3 point. Pulling the handle in near your belly button should help.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 12:26am
I will thanks for pointing it out!!!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 12:35am
You're doing great Kap. One other suggestion. After you take your feet off the rope, bend your knees and bring your heels almost back to your butt and then set your heels in the water, do not stand up yet (the three point ride you hear them talk about) then stand up. You are jamming your feet in, straight legged, out in front of you. It does work for you most of the time but what happened to you in No. 6 won't happen if you bring your heels back.

Watch how brad stands up in this video. He does it a few times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 1:43am
Good video....Brad does a nice job of standing slowly and putting his heels near his butt. He also pulls that handle in making it easier to ride in that position. Letting the handle out tends to pull you forward and almost forces you to stand.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 1:57am
nice video..I'l tyr to work on that next time..
the boat he is riding is a mc prostar?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 10:08am
Brad's skiing on his buddy's Malibu Echelon.

Videos look good, Seb- easy to see youre improving. There are several things you can improve upon by studying Brad's video- he's been getting some very good instruction and has become an excellent footer in a very short period of time. The 2 biggest ones for you to work on were already pointed out- bringing the heels back when planting, and handle placement. It should be tight into your body (hips/belly) when youre on your butt. Watch where it goes on the tumble- hip/hip/belly... if you let the handle out, youre toast!

Also, try not to muscle your way through a run. Straighten your arms. Your form improves when you relax a touch.
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 3:57pm
Also when you figure out the three point, you will start and end your tumbles with it. instead of flopping onto your side. LOL
Good Job   
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2010 at 8:23pm
Great video - I crave summer glass so much I can taste it!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2010 at 9:52am
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

Great video - I crave summer glass so much I can taste it!

You have NO idea...!!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2010 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

I crave summer glass so much I can taste it!

You have NO idea...!!
That's what drysuits are made for my friends!
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2010 at 6:47pm
The Pier is in! It won't be long now!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2010 at 5:57pm
We are having a nice afternoon!!!
I´m leaving the office...
See yaa!!!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2010 at 9:33pm
just came from the river!! it was perfect, no wind and glass water.
no videos though as it was me and the driver.
I got to apply some of the advice given, and got to do some clean starts...still with trouble on the tumbles trying to bring the handle as close to the hips.
then after 5 long runs I was done...grabbed the slalom and did some passes...now I'm ready to sleep all night...
this will be one of the last of the season I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic