Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glove Box

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SKI NH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKI NH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glove Box
    Posted: April-26-2010 at 11:53pm
That's exactly what I had in mind. Thanks a lot
SKI NH
YooperSully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 10:40pm
here you go Glove box
87' 2001
SKI NH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKI NH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 8:22pm
Mine already has a tray which looks to me like original equipment. I'm not sure about that. The tray is recessed into the dash and is a couple of inches deep. I was hoping to find a glove box to fit that opening but if it isn't a factory standard opening then I don't like my chances.My other thought is to buy one of the locking covers I see for the later models and fab a box to suit that. The cover is all that will show when closed. I'll let you know if I have any luck
SKI NH
rmm025 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmm025 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 6:42pm
I have searched several times for one. It would be a very interesting find. I am planning on putting a tray in this winter on mine if I can't find a box. I currently have a funky radio mount that the PO fabricated in the part of the dash. I plan on cutting that out and putting my radio near the drivers seat.
SKI NH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKI NH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 3:16am
Anyone know where I can get a covered glove box to fit the opening in the dash of my 85 SN 2001?
SKI NH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic