NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE LAKE MINI PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHITE LAKE MINI PICS
    Posted: April-25-2010 at 1:01am

And who won the boat show???

This is what broken drive shafts are good for

My 9 year old actually got scared during an Orange Crush acceleration.
Tim D
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 2:02am
Thanks Tim....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 12:46pm
Tim, Did I get this right??

Waterdog - J Cole - Godfather

Tim Morfoot - Marty Mabe - Marty Mabe

Reid - Reid - Tim Morfoot

Rodney - Reid

Barefoot Edie - Tim D

Joe, where's your boat?

Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 3:16pm
Hey Tim,
It was nice meeting you yesterday. Thanks for posting the pics, but could you please photoshop the tube out of my boat   
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 5:20pm
Great pictues! We want more.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 6:05pm
Quinner, Joe's boat was on a row across from those boats, 4 boats together, I guess I didn't take a pic. I wanted to take a lot more, but my rechargeable batteries didn't last very long. There will be more pics, I know Marty will have some to post.
Tim D
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2010 at 11:00pm
Thank you all!!!
I had a great time, even though it was only 1 long day. Next time I'll know better. Joe if ya shoot me your adderss I'll send the stuff I forgot. Great to meet you all in person. I can't wait to get back out on the water. Great people, boats and food. Is this a great country or what!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 3:24am
PICS you want-----PICS YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!

These were with the phone. Will load camera ones Monday. And yes that was my surprise--BOTH BOATS--talked the son-in-law to coming--He's hooked now!!!!!!!

THANKS to all--We had a GREAT TIME.Glad all made it safe and back home safe. Although I haven't heard from Joe yet,Reid are you gonna show everyone the 'gift' you got? Special thanks to Joe for feeding us! Also for 'boarding' my 25 year old daughter and 15 year old niece. OK guys you can start with the 'ribbing'! And thanks again Dave for helping me out with this Event.And thanks to TimD for the accomodations help and getting the 'PIC' thread started.

Let's do it again next year-But let's give Keith the honors of being the ring master.How 'bout it Keith?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 11:19am
I would like to thank Marty and Tim D and Townsend for organizing such a great event. I counted 15 boats at the Boat Show.

The folks at White Lake Marine were great. They provided us with drinks and snacks for the entire morning. Then they brought in lunch for everyone. They also provided throphy's and judges for the competetions. They own the boat ramp so they gave us free access to the launch all weekend. They even provided free food at the dock. We have already been invited back for next year. They went way out of the way for us on short notice. They also gave us two new boat to test out all afternoon. One was the new 200 Series model. They pulled it off of the show room floor!!!!!!!

The Hotel rooms were clean and only $40.00 a night. We had one building rented to ourselves. So you can say that we kind of took over. I also want to thank Joe for bringing and cooking the food.

I got to give my two daughters ( 9 and 12) a ride in the Orange Crush and Marty let me drive his 67 Skylark. I also got to see my fist Python Power Bare Foot boat that belongs to Fast Eddie.

My girls and I had a blast !!!!!!

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 11:25am
Quinner,

There were four other boats in the show. Joes 83, my SN80, Rodney's Best of Show Green Olive Oil ( 70?) and Steve's beautiful 88 that he just purchased last week. Steve and his family are fromt Lexington, SC. We were parked in front of the dealership.

Donald
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 11:46am
Waterdog Silver 2001 more pictures please
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 11:51am
First of all I'd like to thank the CCFans for yet another great weekend of fellowship and boating. Once again I had the chance to put a face with a handle and shake some new hands. I've yet to meet a stranger from CCfan even though it's the first time I've ever met them in person.

Even though my weekend started out bad with a bum motor it turned out great as always. Thanks to all who through this together and White Lake Marine for jumping right in and welcoming us all. I had the pleasure of sking and boating behind a the new 200 and a 210. What a experience that was even though my slalom rope snapped and sling-shoted back at both ReidP and Waterdog.(Sorry Guys)

Now for what you logged in for pics:

John's NEW boat!

Furthest Boat traveled award goes to...............

Steve Watkins family and their "New" 88 2001

Tim D doing a little Wakeskaiting behind a new 210

Lining em up at the boat dock.

CC MUSTANG Flyby

"The One" Flyby

"OOPS" Marty Mabe Flyby

Barefoot Eddie doin a lil' pikin' for the fans! Thanks Eddie.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 12:23pm
Hey guys,
Here are some pics that we snapped. Although I've been a CCFan member for a long time, I've always, for the most part, quietly just trolled the site for tips and such. This was the first event I've been to and everyone welcomed my family and me with open arms. You guys did a great job of making us feel welcome and we appreciate it.

Thanks to all of you who put this thing together. We had a great time and are looking forward to doing it again next year. Reid and Marty, thanks for the rides in your boats. The orange crush experience can't really be described, other than just awesome. Marty, my wife and I agreed that the ride in the Skylark might have just been the highlight of the weekend for us. That thing is awesome. Donald, thanks for the laughs. Please don't hesitate to call me if you ever need to know "how to not" do something. I'll be happy to point out what you're doing wrong.    Tim, it was great meeting you and to all of the others that I didn't get much time with. Thanks again for making us feel welcome.

Here are the pics I've got.

Thanks Again everybody!
Steve

I just don't have the heart to tell them that tubes aren't allowed in/on/behind the boat. Please be patient while I wean them off of such nonsense.

Mr. Morfoot

Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 12:25pm
pictures fixed
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 1:24pm
Another great CCFan weekend getaway. Arrived right around 3:30pm on Friday, Marty along with his soninlaw and grandson, and Dave and his Daughter had just checked in. We were on the water by 4, some boat traffic but no wind to speak of, water in the 70's, sun shining and temps in the 80's. Marty and crew were kind enough to drag me through the water behind my boat for a while.

Full day on Saturday as described above,
Pulled out early Sunday as the wind was already serious and we had some showers in the area, but the drive was mostly sunny and easy. Some fog in Maryland and PA, but it was about 12 hours door to door so no significant slow downs.

Glad to meet some new faces to go along with the old names. Saw some great boats, hung around at the oldest CC dealership, thanks to all for a good weekend.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 1:27pm
Joe, How could I forget to thank you for dragging me around on the Skyski. That thing was fun, but definitely different than any other watersports toy I've been on. Airchair/Skyskis are pretty much non-existent on my lake so I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to ride one if I hadn't met up with you. Thanks again.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 2:15pm
Steve,

I will take it upon myself for the group to travel to your home and make sure that your tubes have been disabled. I will bring the Ice Pick. The kids will be upset at first, but they will thank you many years down the road.   LOL !!!!!!!

I enjoyed having a few adult beverages with you and your family Saturday night.

Donald
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 2:40pm
Thanks Donald! Come on down. I knew I could count on you. Bring the boat and we'll overhaul your trailer Kidding of course. Your rig looked great! Way better than the 80 I had. Seriously, any time your in my neck of the woods, look me up. You and the rest of the CCFan members are welcome at my place anytime.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 3:23pm
Steve,

Yes, the Judges did not like my trailer at all according to my scores. However, I spent $1,700 restoring it last winter. LOL !!!!!!

My family would like to travel to lake Murry this summer and we would like to have your family on Norman. We will try to set it up. We need to get you up to the Boys Boat Club in Mooresville, NC. The BBC.

All CCFans are also welcome at my home anytime.

Donald
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

My family would like to travel to lake Murry this summer and we would like to have your family on Norman.   

Only if you can get your wife there! My wife had a great time this weekend, but wished there were more wives/girlfriends there. For some reason, she just didn't enjoy the foam vs. no foam conversations we were having

Seriously, I thought your rig looked good, trailer included
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 4:22pm
Steve,

Oh yes, she would love to meet you and the others from CCFan. She is planning on going to the St. Johns River Run next spring. However, she does know that Freeze Plugs are really casting plugs. She also would of busted you if you still had that Fram Oil Filter on your boat.

Donald
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

However, she does know that Freeze Plugs are really casting plugs. She also would of busted you if you still had that Fram Oil Filter on your boat.

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. You know I just left that Fram on there to handicap my boat to sort of level the playing field, right?

I'll have to give Kelly some mandatory required reading from this site to get her up to speed with that kind of stuff prior to SJRR 2011. I wouldn't want her embarrassing me by saying something stupid like pool noodles not being an acceptable substitute for pour-in foam.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 4:39pm
Steve,

Tell her to recommend Ping Pong Balls.

Just trying to help,

Donald
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 5:21pm
Lots of nice boats there in the pics! The flybys are hilarious, anyone thinking of moving their intake through-hulls aft?

whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 8:44pm
Whats up guys??? Here I am.... Finally registered here. I had a blast with yall on Saturday and want to thank you all for coming. I want to see this continue and to grow in years to come. The pictures look great! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 9:52pm
Thanks again Townsend And yes count on us being back next year

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 12:43am

WOW !!!!

Just by looking at the photo's, it tells you the story.

What a blast   !!!!
White Lake Marine makes you feel like its your home.

Thank you to all. Marty you did well little grasshopper.....

And to spend time with the Mabes family was my high light.

Thanks Joe as always and to everyone else see you there next year its on my list to do's.

Dave and Phailinh

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 12:49am
WOW! This is what CCFan is all about!!!!!
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 1:10am
I have attempted some pics. Had a great time. Thanks to Marty, Tim, White Lake Marine, Townsend, etc who helped put this reunion together. Great Fun was had by all. Enjoyed seeing those CC's on the water. My brother and I had a great time skiing behind the new 200 and my husband enjoyed getting to drive it. Thanks to White Lake Marine for letting us use the 2 boats they put in for us. It was great meeting everyone that I see on the website. What a great group of people. Oh and almost forgot, thanks to Reid for letting us take a ride in the Orange Crush. What a ride!! Big thanks to J-Bear for giving us a ring and wishing everyone well. You and Patty will have to join us at the next reunion here at White Lake. Again I can not express our appreciation enough for the time that was taken to put this weekend together. Glad everyone returned safely back to their homes. God Bless!!
Jane
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 1:19am
Thanks guys for all the great pics! Really enjoyed looking. Made me sorry we missed. Looks like next year will be SJRR and White Lake.

Moorfoot; Trailer looks real good. Whats this in your post about "engine trouble"? What kind of engine? LOL...glad to see you made it and had a great time. Cool to talk to you on the road.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic