Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for a transmission for 87 nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 131415
Author
nautiquechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2010 at 1:37pm
Long story short got 1 new muffler and hoses on that side $280 and fixed one old muffler $80 my dad was a god send.Had to replace prop. $375 1 day on the lake priceless... Anyhow my dad did a great job fixing the old wraping them both no more yucky carpet met to take pics and forgot going back up in Sept. will try to take pics then so now I have a total of 10hrs on my boat in 2 seasons. That sucks but they where an awesome 10 hrs. Boat is so much better with the new prop huge difference love it just wish I coould have had more time to play with it. More questions to come as we are bringing the boat home to do some work on it.
nautiquechick
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2010 at 3:05pm
good to hear you got some nice boating!!
now to be curious..what prop did you put in there?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
valpak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valpak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 4:38pm
I have a transmission for sale. I bought my 87 and the guy had purchased a transmission because he knew the person that was selling it. I have since sold my SN and I had the transmission in storage and it didnt go with the boat. E-mail me and we can discuss.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 131415
  Share Topic