NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for a transmission for 87 nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 15>
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 2:02pm
Depending on what Eric concludes, I wonder if this guy would sell his extra transmission separate fom the boat. He's got the right address. Also keeping in mind what was said above about buying a used/untested/probably-not-rebuilt transmission. Hopefully Eric can get you straightened out for not too much pain($).
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 3:28pm
transmissions sit in a garage for a reason, my rule of thumb is, if I pay 400.00 for it, its usually a pos, if i pay 50.00 for it, normally they are like brand new.
but again, i always open them up, and at least re-seal.
my hearts bleeding, i may have to send her check lol
"the things you own will start to own you"
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by behindpropeller behindpropeller wrote:

Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

the sweeter the voice the cheaper the price, especially if i hear a southern twang lol
really,

Next time I will have my wife bring the tranny over to get fixed

no sh!t. Eric, Mrs Wakeslayer will be calling you about my 67 trans shortly.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

nautiquechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 4:36pm
ok ok fellas lol... Eric I really do appreciate anything you can do for me I am all alone on this venture. The nautique is my dream boat no one elses. I paid 8,000.00 for this boat its pretty on the outside but obviously not on the inside. I bought it from a dealer on the lake as a consignment boat and was told after my 5 hours of use that it is as is... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!   I have been sitting on that dock all of my 34 yrs watching everyone else having the time of there lives. I finally make a huge decision and investment (for me) and I am still sitting on the dock watching everyone else having fun. I not only bought this boat for myself but to give my kids something I never had. My grandparents (who raised me and where the most important people in my life) owned this property on the lake and have both passed away in the past couple years and my mom and her two brothers own it now the two brothers can not pay there own bills let alone pay for only the expenses it cost to keep the place up like ins., electric, gas, etc... I am doing my best to keep this place I don't care if it were only worth 5,000 dollars it is the memories and the love of the lake. Unfortunitly it is worth more like 500,000. and of course I am the only one that wants it for the centimental reasons everyone else sees $$$$$$$$. Bull *************** to that. So any how This is my Dream and these people that doped the boat to sell it I sure hope that what comes around goes around. karma is a b!%ch!!!!!! ( I am pretty sure they did something they were in a huge hurry to get the money before the boat had been driven to much they called the dealer to be sure I didn't take the boat without them having the money) I did not find out about this part until later. But it seems really fishy to me. I just want to thank ALL of you for all the great information and support. You all have made me smile again just knowing that there are people out there that care about one another and willin to help each other out.

Jessica     
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 4:48pm
whoops guess I am not supposed to say $#!t on here sorry got carried away. Are You only allowed to put boat pics on here???? or how about fun pics on your boat. Just curious. Sorry no southern twang here maybe some balt. twang lol
nautiquechick
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by nautiquechick nautiquechick wrote:

Are You only allowed to put boat pics on here???? or how about fun pics on your boat. Just curious.

We love pictures on here...lets us help you more if we can we see what you are up against..so to speak.

"Fun pics?"...we are all about fun here...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Are You only allowed to put boat pics on here???? or how about fun pics on your boat. Just curious.

We love pictures on here...lets us help you more if we can we see what you are up against..so to speak.

"Fun pics?"...we are all about fun here...

john

Jessica,
Knowing John and reading between the lines, what he'd really like to see is your picture!!

Really, any pictures would be great. Is your boat and a short story in the diaries? Get something put together if not and get it to Keith for posting. Then you can create a avatar picture too.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 11:42pm
Like I just said on another thread...you still amaze me at times Pete..

What are you doing up so late? We know you gotta get up before the roosters.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 11:59pm
Lol You guys are to cute !!! I don't see any people in any of these pictures I just like to put a face with the name. I don't have any pictures of my boat itself just picutres of us on it and behind it. If I ever get it back in the water I will take some pics of it all by itself so I can have pictures up to...
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 12:08am
@ behindpropeller I was just kiddin about the old fart thing Your profile said you were born in 1910 I am just sayin for 99 you are still going really strong. lol.
nautiquechick
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 12:50am
Jessica, unfortunately there are no names labeled on the pictures, but if you want to see lots of the people on here (not just boats) go to the "reunions" button at the top of the page. There are several sets of pictures from the past few years from the Green Lake Wisconsin and Lake George NY. CCFAn gatherings. Even tho you won't know who is who you will get a sense for what kind of folks hang around here. Good luck with the boat, hopefully it will work out in the real near future.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 12:58am
I think we should all post our pics, I'll start.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:09am
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:11am
Thanks for that info I took a look pretty cool looks like alot of fun 75 tique

Overmyhead-LMFAO   
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:12am
Yuck stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nautiquechick
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:16am
Marty, I will start feeling realy bad for that poor baby.......as soon as I stop laughing.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:28am
how did you guys do that??? I have spent 15 mins trying to do it!!!
nautiquechick
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:29am
Grandma's getting old ain't she
66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:30am
66 Skylark
93 SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:30am

I am doing many things, which one are you curious about.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:32am
Marty, you are one sick *******.
1987 Ski Nautique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:33am

Bradyn,grandson asleep

Haven,grand-daughter,and Bradyn sleeping
66 Skylark
93 SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:34am
With a soft side!
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:37am
way to cute. Those two sleepin like little angels!!
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:39am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

I am doing many things, which one are you curious about.

All of them...
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:43am
seriously I wanna play how do you post a picture????
nautiquechick
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:44am
so...many...smart....alek...remarks......must...stop...typ
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:47am
save the pic somewhere,then reply and hit that little tree with the arrow at the top of the box. You will figure out the rest.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:49am
If you are using the quick reply you first have to hit the the slanted arrow at the right to get to a screen that allows photo downloading.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:52am
nautiquechick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 15>
  Share Topic