Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for a transmission for 87 nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 15>
Author
nautiquechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:53am
well that didn't work at all now did it. Whats up with that...
nautiquechick
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:54am
Read this
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:56am
Hey now martymabe watch it you are older then I grandpa...
nautiquechick
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 2:14am
I was having fun laughing at marty till I pulled up his profile and saw he is a month younger than me .
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 11:27am
Jessica, Here is a little bit more detailed instruction on posting photos. There are two ways.

1. directly from your computer. This method is the easiest, but there are four problems with it.

To do it you can not use the quick response at the bottom of the page, you have to either start a new thread or hit reply on a previous post.

At the top of the response box is a small icon of a tree with a blue arrow. Hit that.

That will allow you to browse on your computer to find the image you want. Select the image, select open, say ok when it tells you to be patient and the image will be uploaded.

Now the disadvantages:

a. the image must be under 500 kb in size
b. the image may be too big (sizewise, not kilobite wise) This means we have to scroll left to right to see it, which is a pain in the neck. (there is free software out there to resize photos, which helps a lot)
c. it saves the image in your profile, which has limited volume, which means you can run out of image posting capability and
d. once you post an image, the forum will not let you post it a second time (in some future post) (unless you re-upload it with a new hame).

2. The second way to upload an image is to use a photohosting site, like photobucket. There are detailed instructions on how to upload using photobucket at the top of the "off topic" forum, which I have copied to here for you.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 2:47pm
drum roll
"the things you own will start to own you"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 3:47pm
Is that drum roll for Jbear?
Here he is digging deep!

Greg

86 BFN
FUN-9C1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FUN-9C1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

the sweeter the voice the cheaper the price, especially if i hear a southern twang lol

Hey- that's not fair! I didn't know that when I called!!!
'86 2001
'50 Century Imperial Sportsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 12:38am
Eric are your arms gettin tired of doing the drum role yet.Your arms may fall off before I get this to work lol
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 12:47am
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 12:49am
I did it I did it yay
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 12:55am
Is that allowed????????
nautiquechick
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 12:57am
Jaws, 1975. Brody says to Quint "Your gonna need a bigger boat."
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:00am
lol I was thinkin the same thing
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:02am

The real deal. Partying after a day on the water... GREAT TIMES!!!!
nautiquechick
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:07am
I can feel the discounts slipping away...

uhhhh...thanks Cat. You musta been saving that one since last fall at Greg and Amy's.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:12am
I thought the second picture was ok
nautiquechick
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:44am
Sometimes there is a time lag and others are still posting on an earlier post at the same time your posting a new one. I am sure your discount with Eric is still valid if not improved.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:49am
b4 and after hehehe
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:52am
How long would it take one of you guys to remove your transmission from your boat? Without help!!
nautiquechick
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 1:56am
Whats happening with the boat?
1987 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:01am
First pic...to big...second pic...to small..

but I feel the discounts returning.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:10am
I have to talk to the guy to get him to take it out. I was just curious about the time that it would take.
nautiquechick
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:13am
Eddie and I (mostly Eddie) pulled mine outa the '80 in less than 40 minutes.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:17am
Ok that is good to hear so it is not an all day affair. Boy you talk about in over my head I am totaly lost in all of these forums I know how to put the boat in forward and reverse how to stear it and where the engine is and I think I know where the oil is checked oh yeah and where to add the seafoam.... That is about it. So get ready for some dumb questions this summer it should be interesting to say the least.
nautiquechick
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:21am
So of all the pics you have saved on your pc, you have that 1st pic saved ,And ya'll call me sick

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:26am
I have had mine off and it took two to move it around the driveway, possibly a hoist or some aid to get it in or out of the boat.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:27am
Jessica,
For not knowing much about boats..you did at least buy the best brand!

BTW, I hope that truck is at least a 3/4 ton!

Heck I thought I'd post pics of us after a tough day on the water...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:28am
i figured you guys would know that was not me I don't even think one of those chics would fit in the boat and if she did she may go over the weight limit.
nautiquechick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 2:31am
Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted a nautique... They are the most beautiful. Is there any other boat?
nautiquechick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 15>
  Share Topic