NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oil Well Disaster

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oil Well Disaster
    Posted: May-03-2010 at 2:16am
Tough to find any facts, everybody just talk's about it being BP's fault.

Check this out for some facts:

http://www.marklevinshow.com/Article.asp?id=1790422&spid=32364

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2010 at 2:50am
I have some specific details I could share if you are interested. I would rather not post anything out of courtesy, but if you send me your email I'll try to forword you some informaton.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2010 at 9:59am
whoever's fault it is, we will be paying for it, economically, environmentally...we could even go as far as to its the publics fault, supply and demand. i really dont think its a matter of the blame game. it sounds like these guy's were dealing with a 30k lb. head pressure, from what i gathered there was no wrong doings from this guy's mouth....but we will see how the media/government spins it.....be ready to pay dearly, at the pumps and at the seafood counter
"the things you own will start to own you"
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2010 at 10:26am
This is bad, real bad, don't under estimate it. The worse thing about it is it will have an effect on several U.S. industies. Let's just hpoe they can get the subsea stack buttoned up. It's going to take weeks if not months. My heart goes out to the famalies.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:09am
This is a chance for good old american inginuity (SP?) to prevail, if the politicians stay out of the way. We are at our best when things are at their worst.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic