NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dog picture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 7:06pm
Yep, that is a good thing that the pup will stick its head under water :) Wake should be ok after the traumatic event. He really didn't seem too startled by the whole situation so I think he'll be good to go!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 7:24pm
Mike....will wake be joining you to the ski shows this summer? I'm sure he'd love to come ski with us
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 7:26pm
Yes, he will most definitely be at almost every show. His first one was the last Friday. I think he liked it...hahaha

July 31 in Des Moines. You can meet him!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 7:30pm
I should be there! We might be heading to lake Delhi that sunday morning for our ski trip, you are both welcome...and so is the 90
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 7:31pm
That could be good....when are you guys coming to Bellevue? :)
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2010 at 6:31pm
New Koda pic!!!      

AT
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2010 at 11:52pm
I dont want to share pictures of my dog because its a girly dog..for the wife and kids, but I will share a story that only just happened yesterday, im working the US towboat and look across the river and was watching this girl calling her dog, it wouldnt come to her, and next thing you know a deer pops out of the woods and is nose to nose with the dog, they ran in circles and the deer took off into the woods, 5 seconds later the deer pops out again about 50 foot down and does the same thing to the dog. this went on for about 10 minutes and i just thought it was unusual to see a dog and deer playing like that
"the things you own will start to own you"
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2010 at 11:34am
i like the husky but i think i like the side storage on the boat better, the skylark is nice but no room for anything .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2010 at 12:08am
When I redid the interior on my 78 martinique, I was seriously contemplating getting rid of the side storage and having a more open floor.

Most times I am glad I kept it. But I do need to find a thinner smaller cooler.
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2010 at 1:23am
Another good picture of Charlie enjoying the day
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2010 at 11:47am
Charlie is a good looking Golden, and looks like he's having a blast.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2010 at 12:19am
Yes he is and yes he was. Just wish I could figure out the re-size of the pictures
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2010 at 12:22am
shrinkpictures.com

600 pixels wide.
inglesideshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inglesideshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 5:25am
Elvis the dog..
1989 nautique
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 12:11am

Here's 2 of them. Got a Great Dane around here also but don't have any pics yet

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
nautiquechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 1:02am
love the Great Danes. Had one I had to let her go in 06 one of the best dogs who have ever owned me. lol
nautiquechick
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 1:52am
05 210, what is that little guy? Sure is a cute dog. Is there any beagle or pug in that one's DNA?
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 10:18am
I thought of this thread yesterday, one of my customers returned from Fla, and went on to tell me that the kennel called him while he was down there, they lost his fcn dog! it went under the fence and no signs of him anywhere....he's is a little upset.
"the things you own will start to own you"
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by horkn horkn wrote:

05 210, what is that little guy? Sure is a cute dog. Is there any beagle or pug in that one's DNA?

Both. Pug / Beagle mix. She's a fiesty one, gives that 100# lab a run for his money. Wasn't thrilled when the wife brought her home(she's a "pet collector"), but I've grown quite fond of her fearless personality .

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 6:18pm

Falcor....cattle dog mix. She's crazy.
"...gotta keep rockin' while I still can..."
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I thought of this thread yesterday, one of my customers returned from Fla, and went on to tell me that the kennel called him while he was down there, they lost his fcn dog! it went under the fence and no signs of him anywhere....he's is a little upset.

That's horrible. I hope that they get their dog back and it's OK.
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2010 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Both. Pug / Beagle mix. She's a fiesty one, gives that 100# lab a run for his money. Wasn't thrilled when the wife brought her home(she's a "pet collector"), but I've grown quite fond of her fearless personality .

Mike

That dog reminds me of an old neighbor's beagle lab mix. Looked just like a mini chocolate lab. His name was Hershey.

I've got a friend here in WI with a "puggle" as well.

behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2010 at 3:23pm

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 11:48pm
Reupping old thread - - thought I would share picture of our pup (golden doodle) here so as not to hijack the other thread.

This was a few months ago when he was about 7 months old. He loved going out in the boat last summer.

His paws are about the size of my palm, so I think he will be a good swimmer.

Only took an hour to get this photo taken, had to find just the right light & manage the all the squirming.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 5:16pm
My boyhood dog (Old English Sheepdog) Keuka Lake, NY 1970.

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 5:41pm
Looks like Surfer Dawg has big paws too!

Ben Franklin
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 6:23pm
Gotta have big paws to Hang Ten, brah!
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

His paws are about the size of my palm, so I think he will be a good swimmer.

Chris if he is a Standard Poodle X Golden he will be a big boy. The hybrid vigor will usually produce a dog larger than either.

Nice looking fella I like the black, his coat also looks like the fleece type which is preferable.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 7:47pm
The Vet had us take him off of puppy food at 3 months because he was growing so fast. We think he will get about 80-90 lbs.

Very friendly guy, but a little too smart sometimes, likes to steal things off the kitchen counter.

Ben Franklin
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 8:12pm
Our old dog Teddy loved the days we spent on the boat.

We still have to test "Daisy's" water skills
1994 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic