Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help My 92 sport is acting up

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rshrews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rshrews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help My 92 sport is acting up
    Posted: May-31-2010 at 6:22pm
I have a 92 sport with a 351 that I made the conversion from protect ignition system to a distributor last year. Had carbuerater and starter rebuilt as well. Boat ran better than ever last summer.

Tried to go out today and ran into issues. I started the boat on 3 occasions without issue in the driveway and let it idle for a total of an hour on the flushpro the last 3 days. Today though, Boat started right away and ran without issue for about 10 min until I came off the throttle for the first time to idle and the engine shut off...We were not able to get it running again.

It turns over well but will not even start and idle anymore

This forum has been a godsend for me over the last three years as I have used your help to diagnose and correct a few different problems. I need your help again guys.

Thanks as always
rshrews
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 6:35pm
easy one...check fuel getting into the carb...
Also check you are getting spark out of the ingition system...
any wire that may had come loose?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic