FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Northeast Reunion - Epsom, NH!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Northeast Reunion - Epsom, NH!
    Posted: June-22-2010 at 3:01pm
Special Announcement:

We've had two fantastic reunions in Lake George, NY with the tremendous support of Adirondack Marine. In an effort to bring the event into August, while simultaneously helping out a new Nautique dealer, we're moving the 2010 CorrectCraftFan.com Northeast Reunion to Epsom, NH - August 20-22!

With the blessing of Tom Roach of Adirondack Marine, the 2010 Northeast Reunion will be hosted by the region's newest Nautique dealer, MacCallum's Boat House on the shores of Northwood Lake is Epsom, NH. With a private boat launch and dock space for 28 boats, it will be a terrific location for our reunion.

MacCallum's Boathouse is really stepping up with their sponsorship, providing full access to their facility along with the use of demo boats throughout the weekend. They also have plenty of room for the Friday night Boat Show which will take place right across the street from the lake.

Northwood Lake is just under 700 acres which should be the perfect size - big enough for 30+ Correct Crafts but small enough for day-long skiing, footing and riding on decent water. Picture all the boats tied together on the lake as we enjoy watching each other ski and ride throughout the day!

With the support of MacCallum's, we plan on having reps from PCM and Correct Craft on-site for boat care clinics. Likewise, we're hoping to have a Nautique athlete join us for instruction and demos.

Event Registration will start next week. In the meantime, there is a room block at the nearby Courtyard by Marriott in Concord at a special rate of $104/night (reference CorrectCraftFan.com) and there are camp sites available at Epsom Valley Campground for tents, RVs - and if we have enough people all stay in a designated area.

For those flying in, the Manchester Boston Regional Airport is only 30 mins. away in Manchester, NH.

I want to the thank Adirondack Marine for their support over the last two years and for their encouragement to support a fellow regional Nautique dealer. I also want to thank MacCallum's Boat House for hosting this year's CCF Northeast Reunion.

I hope to see you this August in beautiful NH. At just over an hour's drive from my house, it's very exciting for me to have reunion so close to home.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2010 at 4:25pm
Count me in!
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2010 at 4:28pm
Sweeeet!

I'm definitely hoping to make this one. And, this time with my boat!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 1:00pm
Well I had planned on something in September and now cant get coverage for my job to do these dates. I was hoping to get the 85 up there to compete with Brad as 86. But it looks like next year to see all of you who have attended the last 2 at Lake George. A week later would have been doable aswell.

Thanks
Phil
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 3:52pm
this is so exciting
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 1:06am
That's only a half hour from my house. Looks like I won't need lodging.
Call in sick FILL......If you're looking for someplace to go in Sept., you and Phil came come on up & spend a weekend with me. Our lake is usually pretty peaceful by then.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 2:53am
Mike,

Hard to call in sick in my retail position they would be hunting me down, probably drive to my house to see if i was there or call my father too lol. I only get every 6th weekend off so i was going to move if i could the weekend of the 28th of august to sometime in september but i cant move it to the dates of the reunion as there would be no one to run the store and store cant be closed.

Time is so tough this year to do anything, my vacation is coming up quick same starting date of the Greenlake weekend 17th24th up in Lake George. So garage project will continue when we get back, we hope to have the framing up on first floor by middle/end of August if we can and then work on 2nd floor and roof and try to get it somewhat enclosed by October so both boat or at least one boat can be under cover and vehicles all put away for winter. Its been a lot of labor everyday after work lately trying to get stuff ready for pouring the slab. Thank god I have free access to Rental equipment Bobcats,Mini Excavator stuff huge savings there.

TTYL
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 11:00pm
keith if i can do anything at all contact me i am going to sebago that week but only for part of it . i will be home sat the 21st or fri aft . i will take an assignment from you though,
gcarbone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcarbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2010 at 9:29pm
Hey guys,

If any of you have any questions about the area or hotels feel free to email me. I would be more than happy to check places out for you or give you my two cents if you want to rent a camp on the lake. I live about 20 minutes away and drive by it every weekend on the way to my lake.

That Marriott that Keith is talking about has plenty of parking if you were trailering each day and easy to get back and forth to, its only about 20 minutes away.

Greg
96 SN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2010 at 7:56pm
It would be good to see registration start and get a discussion going about where people are going to stay and when they are going to arrive. The campground has cabins and pop ups, and sounds closer than the place in Concord. If people are going to stay there, they may need to start booking soon. 5 weeks away.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 2:11am
Hey Fellas,
Looking forward to seeing all the NE fans and thier boats again this year at the reunion.

Bruce, we're thinking of bringing our pop- up and staying at the local campground Friday to Monday.

Mike, have you seen Jeff K around lately? Would be great if he and his crew could make it this year.

Hope you guys are staying cool thru this heat wave.
See you in a couple weeks.
-Brad
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 2:53am
Hey Guys,
The 2010 Northeast Reunion Registration Page is now live!

I have spoken to both Ralph Meloon Sr. and Ken Meloon and both intent to join us in August on Northwood Lake.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 9:53am
Brad, glad to hear you're going. I'll call the campground this morning. Good news about the Meloons. Mr. Ralph must have had a good time last year to want to make the trip way up here again.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 11:16am
It may not make any difference but when you register for the N E reunion it takes you through the pages then for the final payment on pay pal it is being billed under mid west reunion .
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 11:35am
Right you are, Peter. I just looked at my invoice and it is for Green Lake.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 3:07pm
Hey Guys,
Sorry about that. Posted the reg page late last night (too late apparently) and it had the bug where it didn't carry over the correct Reunion description to Paypal. The registration part did have the correct reunion (NE10) and now the Paypal part is all set as well.

Thanks for the headsup Bruce.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
FUN-9C1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FUN-9C1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 1:37am
Woohoo!!!! I'm there!! Never been there but according to googlemaps it's < 1 hr from me. I'm excited to have it so close! I am not missing this one! :) Looking forward to puting some faces to these avatars!
'86 2001
'50 Century Imperial Sportsman
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 10:09pm
The reuinion is only about 35 minutes from my Grandfathers cottage on Suncook lake. Debating on staying there or putting up a tent. Depending on what the group decides to do between tenting or a hotel will sway my decision!

Very excited about it being in NH. LG was great but tough for being able to ski,board,foot.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2010 at 12:06am
Event Update:

Had a chance to visit Epsom this weekend and now recommend camping at Epsom Valley Campground. Not only is it a very nice campground but if we get enough people, everyone can camp in a designated area.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2010 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Mike, have you seen Jeff K around lately? Would be great if he and his crew could make it this year.

I told Woody about it two weeks ago and he sounded like a "maybe"

Jeff put his boat in the water Monday July 5th for the first time this year. I saw him on the lake late that day and we spoke about him making it over. He said he would try to make it for one day at least. That kid literally works 80 hours a week....... every week. I'll keep on him if I see him, but he isn't around much anymore. Maybe if we mass e-mail him he'll get the hint

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 12:16am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

That's only a half hour from my house. Looks like I won't need lodging. Mike

AWESOME! Quinner, Stang and I know where we are crashing!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2010 at 1:34am
   You goons are welcome here anytime. Does that mean the circus will be in town or what??

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 4:16pm
Okay guys, where are the registrations? Mike, Ken, Larry, Eric, Rob, Brian, Peter - let's get registered so we can get the ball rolling on this event.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 4:26pm
Keith, I'm definitely going to register. I just need to find out how many guests. I'm hoping to get my cousin Eric to come so he can finish the slalom run he started during the 2006 reunion. His son is looking to learn to ski this year too.

I'm also looking to recruit my buddy Jeff who I ski with on weekends. He owns a very nice 1984 Nautique.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 5:32pm
Sounds great Ken. Just got my kids up on skis over July 4th weekend (5 and 7). The boom with extended handle works great! I was easily able to drag along from the boom right next to them, helping them get their skis on after stopping and holding them steady with one arm during take off.

I'll have that setup in my boat for the NE Reunion.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 6:36pm
Same here, I'm trying to get my guest numbers figured out. My brother had said he wanted to come as well, just have to make sure he can.

Also, I was trying to figure out if I should stay at the campground, or go back both nights to East Wakefield NH, where my parents have a place.

Is there likely to be a party type of thing after the boat-on-trailer show Friday like there was at Lake George? If so, I'd be more inclined to set up a place to stay nearby.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 8:09pm
Depending on how many people get rooms at the hotel, I think we'll be hanging somewhere in Concord afterward. Not a lot of night life right in Epsom but nearby Concord has plenty of gathering places.

If enough people stay at the Courtyard, we can even get our own room there if we wanted.

If you guys need to add guests after you register, you can just shoot me an email at Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com and I'll add the guests.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 10:35pm
Mike, we'll see you in a month in NH. I may crash at your joint if you don't mind.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Okay guys, where are the registrations? Mike, Ken, Larry, Eric, Rob, Brian, Peter - let's get registered so we can get the ball rolling on this event.

-Keith

Done. Apologies, didn't realize the reg. page was up already.

Ken, You can sleep in the garage Not sure if I'll stay at the house or the at the lake camp. Probably going to stay at the lake. It's about 35-40 mins from reunion site. Depending on what kind of mood I'm in and how much I consume, who comes for guests,what the wife/kids are doing, etc I may get a room local to the event for Sat.night. I'll keep you posted . When are you coming up? Friday?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2010 at 2:33am
Ok, just registered
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 12>
  Share Topic